Are you a researcher who is curious about where to buy Flmodafinil online?
If so, you’ve come to just the right place. In this guide, we’ll give you tips on purchasing Flmodafinil from a reputable online vendor right now.
If you’re in a rush then check our preferred vendor below…
But if you're looking for a little more information than just where to buy Flmodafinil, then keep reading.
We’ll explain what Flmodafinil is, its potential benefits and side effects, where to buy it and how it compares with Modafinil.
We’ll also discuss legal considerations, our preferred way to dose Flmodafinil and the three main types of Flmodafinil currently available.
We intentionally made this guide fairly long and detailed so if you’re looking for any particular information feel free to click on the menu to the right to skip ahead.
What Is Flmodafinil?
Flmodafinil (CRL-40,940) is an “analogue” of Modafinil, which means that it shares a similar physical structure but has a different set of chemical and biological properties. To understand more about Flmodafinil, it's important to know a little bit about its parent drug, Modafinil.
Modafinil was first discovered in the 1970s and found to act as a “eugeroic” — a substance that promotes a sense of wakefulness. It was initially released in France under the brand name ‘Modiodal’ in the early 1990s and soon gained widespread popularity as a safe and effective treatment for narcolepsy, a rare condition that causes extreme daytime sleepiness .
During the 1990s, Modafinil was released throughout Europe under various brand-names including Vigil, Modasomil and Provigil. In 1997, Modafinil received US FDA approval as a narcolepsy medication, and soon after became extremely popular as a “smart drug” among people who wanted better mental clarity, alertness and concentration.
But Modafinil isn’t just one drug; it’s actually a “racemate,” which means it contains two different drugs or enantiomers, these being S-(−)-modafinil and R-(−)-modafinil. These two compounds are dissymmetrical mirror images of each other, kind of like your right and left foot. S-(−)-modafinil has a half-life of around four hours, while R-(−)-modafinil (known as Armodafinil) has a much longer half-life of around 15 hours .
In standard Modafinil, like Provigil, both enantiomers are present. But in the early 2000s, scientists developed Armodafinil into a product in its own right and the pharmaceutical company Cephalon released it as a longer-lasting replacement for Modafinil . Scientists continued experimenting with Modafinil and in 2013, Flmodafinil was created. Flmodafinil is a “bisfluoro analogue” of the Modafinil molecule , which means it’s Modafinil but with two additional fluorine atoms attached.
Benefits of Flmodafinil
Overall, Flmodafinil offers broadly similar benefits to Modafinil in that it produces both wake-promoting and psychostimulant effects. However, the research chemical potentially offers unique advantages over Modafinil and other popular smart drugs.
Below are some of the main benefits that research subjects might experience from Flmodafinil administration:
Increased Focus, Concentration and Productivity
Just like Modafinil, we know that Flmodafinil causes levels of histamine to rise in the brain and stay elevated for up to 12 hours , which creates a sensation of extreme vigilance and alertness . In research subjects, Flmodafinil has led to extreme focus and motivation, making it easier to work or study more effectively.
Enhanced Memory, Mood and Wellbeing
Also like Modafinil, Flmodafinil inhibits the reuptake of dopamine in the brain . Higher levels of this neurotransmitter cause a dramatic boost in short-term memory, mood and concentration . Studies into Modafinil have shown that it acts as a potent cognitive enhancer . Flmodafinil, as an analogue of Modafinil, appears to act similarly. It causes subjects to think more clearly, remember facts more accurately, and work more productively, even when up against a tight deadline.
More Stimulating Than Modafinil
Studies have found that Flmodafinil is up to four times more stimulating than regular Modafinil . It has much higher bioavailability, meaning that subjects can take a lower dose of Flmodafinil (around 50mg) and get the same benefits as they would from a much higher dose of Modafinil. That’s why Flmodafinil subjects typically experience fewer side effects from Flmodafinil than from Modafinil, while still getting the same cognitive benefits.
As an analogue of Modafinil, Flmodafinil is not a precursor molecule for any known addictive substances. Research to date has shown it to be safe and non-addictive.
100% Legal For Research Purposes
Unlike Modafinil, Flmodafinil is not a registered pharmaceutical and may be used for research purposes. In other words, researchers don’t need a prescription to buy Flmodafinil and can easily buy it online through a reputable vendor. So if you’re looking for a reportedly safe and effective research alternative to Modafinil, then Flmodafinil seems ideal.
Flmodafinil Side Effects
Flmodafinil appears to be broadly similar to Modafinil in terms of its potential side effects. To date, both compounds have been found to be safe and well tolerated.
While medical literature on Flmodafinil’s side effects is scarce, anecdotal evidence from researchers and their subjects suggests that it’s wise to be on the lookout for :
- Upset stomach,
- Dry mouth and/or throat,
- Difficulty sleeping, and
Any side effects that research subjects have experienced from Flmodafinil have typically been very mild and have subsided quickly. Researchers and their subjects may be able to minimize or mitigate side effects by following a few simple steps.
Firstly, to avoid Flmodafinil interfering with the subject’s sleep or causing insomnia, administration is recommended early in the morning before 10am. This will give the drug sufficient time to leave the subject’s system before nighttime.
Secondly, like Modafinil, Flmodafinil is known to act as an appetite suppressant. Subjects should eat and drink at their regular meal times, and stay well hydrated throughout the day. This will help subjects avoid side effects like headaches, a dry mouth or throat or an upset stomach.
Overall, Flmodafinil appears to be extremely safe and non-addictive. The chance of developing a tolerance is low provided it is administered responsibly. From our experience with Modafinil, we suggest limiting administration of Flmodafinil as a nootropic to a maximum of three times per week .
Where To Buy Flmodafinil Online | A-Z Guide
Unlike Modafinil, Flmodafinil is widely available online from both online pharmacies and nootropics vendors . As the sale of Flmodafinil is not restricted in the same way as pharmaceutical products, it is easy to find and buy online — provided, of course, that you’re a researcher.
Here are our two recommended vendors:
Our No.1 Flmodafinil vendor is Science.bio. They do a phenomenal job of shipping liquid Flmodafinil worldwide and we have no reservations about recommending them.
Here are some of the things they do exceptionally well:
- Third-Party Tested: Science.bio gets every batch of their liquid Flmodafinil tested by a third-party lab. This ensures that you get only the highest quality Flmodafinil when you order.
- Superior Packaging: Science.bio’s Flmodafinil is packaged in glass bottles to prevent evaporation and minimize degradation.
- Same-Day Shipping: Science.bio offers same-day shipping on all their products so you won’t have to wait long to receive your Flmodafinil.
- 30-day Money-Back Guarantee: If you aren’t completely satisfied with your Flmodafinil, you have 30 days to return it and ask for a complete refund.
Hopefully it’s not difficult to see why we rate Science.bio so highly. They offer great-value, high quality Flmodafinil with rapid shipping and a fair refund policy. If you’re looking to conduct research on this next-generation nootropic, Science.bio won’t disappoint.
The other vendor we recommend is NewMind. These guys do an excellent job of shipping powdered Flmodafinil in record time.
Here are some of the things we love about this vendor:
- Independent Testing: NewMind gets every batch of product independently tested before they ship them out to customers. This ensures that every product meets purity standards.
- Worldwide Shipping: This vendor ships worldwide and aims to dispatch every product within 24 hours. This means you won’t have to wait long for your order to arrive.
- Free Shipping: Free shipping options are available when you order here. You’ll get your Flmodafinil without breaking the bank.
Now that we’ve shared our preferred Flmodafinil vendors with you, it may have caught your attention that Science.bio ships liquid Flmodafinil while NewMind ships a powdered version of this nootropic.
If you are curious about how these nootropics differ, let us explain…
Capsules vs. Powder vs. Liquid
Flmodafinil is available in capsules, as a powder or as a liquid. If you’re curious about the differences between these three, then this is the section for you.
Capsules offer the ultimate in convenience as they are precisely dosed and easy to store and carry. On the flip side, they don’t give researchers much flexibility with dosing. Unlike a tablet, it’s not really possible to cut a capsule in half if you want to test a microdosing protocol. In practice, this is rarely a concern as Flmodafinil capsules are typically dosed very low.
Powdered Flmodafinil is widely available so you’ll have plenty of buying options. As powder is more compact, it is typically more economical to buy than capsules or liquid products.
The main drawback of Flmodafinil powder is that it is poorly soluble in water and must be dissolved in isopropanol up to 1 mg per mL. This means that you can’t just mix Flmodafinil powder with your favorite beverage. Furthermore, the powder can be difficult to measure accurately, so precise dosing can be a challenge. Overall, powdered Flmodafinil is arguably less convenient than capsules.
Liquid Flmodafinil is cost-effective and easy to consume. The Science.bio product is dosed at 50 mg per ml and includes a pipette that makes it easy to measure and dispense. A standard Flmodafinil dose of 50-100mg equates to 1-2mL. An added advantage is that subjects can take the liquid sublingually, allowing for faster absorption.
Flmodafinil vs. Modafinil
Flmodafinil is very similar to Modafinil, but there are quite a few differences. In this section, we’ll put them head-to-head.
Flmodafinil Appears To Be Faster Acting
When our research team reviewed Flmodafinil, we found it to offer all the same cognitive benefits as Modafinil while being faster-acting. We noticed a definite spike in our levels of alertness, focus and concentration within just 30 minutes, notably faster than Modafinil.
Flmodafinil Appears To Be More Potent
In our informal tests, we found that 50mg of Flmodafinil was roughly equivalent to 100mg of Modafinil in terms of cognitive benefits. In other words, 100mg of the research chemical equals a regular 200mg Modafinil pill.
Flmodafinil Appears To Be a Better Mood Booster
While both Modafinil and Flmodafinil gave us a mind boost, we noticed that Flmodafinil produces a qualitatively better feeling of wellbeing. We find it more calming, relaxing and enjoyable.
Flmodafinil Does Not Appear To Last as Long
There’s no escaping the fact that mg-for-mg, Modafinil lasts much, much longer than Flmodafinil. A standard Modafinil dose might give you “tunnel-vision” focus for over 12 hours. While this is helpful if you have a ton of work to do, it’s not something you can do every day. Flmodafinil has a shorter half-life, and in our experience has allowed subjects to get a full night’s sleep.
Flmodafinil Does Not Appear To Interfere With Sleep
We’re huge fans of Modafinil as a nootropic, but we’d be the first to admit that it can interfere with sleep. By comparison, Flmodafinil appears to be shorter-lasting and offers a solid six-hours of stimulation. This means that it likely would not prevent most subjects from sleeping at night. As a research chemical that does not produce effects lasting 12+ hours, Flmodafinil appears to be ideal.
Flmodafinil Is Easier To Buy
Flmodafinil is not a pharmaceutical product and therefore is not subject to the same restrictions as Modafinil. Many more vendors sell Flmodafinil than Modafinil. Depending on supply and demand, this might mean that prices are typically lower and you’ll get better value for money.
How to Buy Flmodafinil | Verdict
The verdict is this…
It's never been easier for researchers to buy Flmodafinil online!
This informative guide should provide researchers with what they need to know to find and buy Flmodafinil right now.
We’ve covered the main characteristics of this eugeroic, its potential benefits and side effects, which online vendors carry the best product…and so much more.
Overall, Flmodafinil appears to be a great research alternative to Modafinil and may offer many incredible benefits and advantages. Flmodafinil is well worth looking into as a next-generation alternative to help Modafinil users retain all the benefits of the nootropic without sacrificing on sleep!
- Ballon JS, Feifel D. A systematic review of modafinil: Potential clinical uses and mechanisms of action. J Clin Psychiatry. 2006 Apr;67(4):554-66. doi: 10.4088/jcp.v67n0406. PMID: 16669720.
- Garnock-Jones KP, Dhillon S, Scott LJ. Armodafinil. CNS Drugs. 2009 Sep;23(9):793-803. doi: 10.2165/11203290-000000000-00000. PMID: 19689169.
- Dinges DF, Arora S, Darwish M, Niebler GE. Pharmacodynamic effects on alertness of single doses of armodafinil in healthy subjects during a nocturnal period of acute sleep loss. Curr Med Res Opin. 2006 Jan;22(1):159-67. doi: 10.1185/030079906X80378. PMID: 16393442.
- 2021. SARs at the Monoamine Transporters for a Novel Series of Modafinil Analogues. [online] Available at: <https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3041981/> [Accessed 15 February 2021].
- Brown RE, Stevens DR, Haas HL. The physiology of brain histamine. Prog Neurobiol. 2001;63(6):637-672. doi:10.1016/s0301-0082(00)00039-3
- Zolkowska D, Jain R, Rothman RB, Partilla JS, Roth BL, Setola V, Prisinzano TE, Baumann MH. Evidence for the involvement of dopamine transporters in behavioral stimulant effects of modafinil. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2009 May;329(2):738-46. doi: 10.1124/jpet.108.146142. Epub 2009 Feb 5. PMID: 19197004; PMCID: PMC2672878.
- Minzenberg MJ, Carter CS. Modafinil: a review of neurochemical actions and effects on cognition. Neuropsychopharmacology. 2008 Jun;33(7):1477-502. doi: 10.1038/sj.npp.1301534. Epub 2007 Aug 22. PMID: 17712350.
- Volkow ND, Fowler JS, Logan J, et al. Effects of modafinil on dopamine and dopamine transporters in the male human brain: clinical implications. JAMA. 2009;301(11):1148–1154. doi:10.1001/jama.2009.351
- De Risi C, Ferraro L, Pollini GP, Tanganelli S, Valente F, Veronese AC. Efficient synthesis and biological evaluation of two modafinil analogues. Bioorg Med Chem. 2008 Dec 1;16(23):9904-10. doi: 10.1016/j.bmc.2008.10.027. Epub 2008 Oct 17. PMID: 18954992.
- Side Effects of Provigil (Modafinil), Warnings, Uses. (2018, May 8). Retrieved from https://www.rxlist.com/provigil-side-effects-drug-center.htm
- Modafinil Tolerance: How to Help Yourself. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.oxfordtreatment.com/addiction-treatment/detox/modafinil/tolerance/
- Kredlow MA, Keshishian A, Oppenheimer S, Otto MW. The Efficacy of Modafinil as a Cognitive Enhancer: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. J Clin Psychopharmacol. 2019;39(5):455-461. doi:10.1097/JCP.0000000000001085
- Dursun S, Dunn M, McKay FH. The availability and acquisition of modafinil on the internet. Drug Alcohol Rev. 2019;38(6):699-702. doi:10.1111/dar.12977