I’ve got good news for anyone concerned about the safety of smart drugs and the realities of Modafinil overdose.
As of writing this article, you cannot die from taking Modafinil.
Especially if you follow the current recommend dosing protocols.
You’d have to be really stupid to kill yourself by taking smart drugs like Modafinil and Armodafinil. In fact, I’d venture to say it’s damn near impossible to lethally overdose on Modafinil.
According to a plethora of studies, there have been ZERO recorded deaths in over 17 years due to Modafinil, Armodafinil, or another popular smart drug.
What does this mean?
Well, for one thing, Modafinil is much safer than a plethora of other smart drugs, pharmaceutical drugs, and recreational ones, including:
Get 10% off all Buy Moda products as a Modafinil.com reader.
Just use this code at checkout: BUYMODA#1
For those wanting me to go full “bro-science” on this one…
Basically, if you’re willing to drink a few beers, you should have no issues testing out Modafinil to see if the smart drug can benefit you from a cognitive perspective.
And benefit you will, as Modafinil is the most popular smart drug in the world for good reason.
The stuff just works!
In this detailed guide, we won’t be harping to much on the effectiveness of Modafinil though.
If any of those sections above are what you need to know, simply click the specific link and you’ll be taken to that exact section.
For individuals looking for a general overview of Modafinil overdosing, simply keep reading.
Everything you need to know is covered below!
I am not a doctor. Nor am I a lawyer. This article was strictly created for your entertainment. There is no advice here. Always consult a medical professional before consuming any smart drugs or pharmaceutical drugs – like Modafinil. Please read my disclaimer.
What is Modafinil?
Nowadays, most view Modafinil as a smart drug used to offer cognitive benefits like:
- Heightened focus
- Ability to concentrate for 12-14 hours straight
- Increased productivity
- …And more!
Originally, Modafinil, also known as Provigil, was developed by a pharmaceutical company in France. The drug was created to treat ailments like narcolepsy, sleep apnea, and shift sleep disorder (Source).
As a pharmaceutical-grade Eugeroic, the drug is essentially a powerful wakefulness agent.
When taking Modafinil, many find they’re able to concentrate on complex, tiresome metal tasks for hours on end.
Often 12+ hours of straight mental focus!
As such, many Silicon Valley CEOs, hustlers, and straight-A students started using the smart drug for the cognitive benefits.
Because the benefits allowed said individuals to get a massive advantage over the competition.
In fact, many claim Modafinil is the most popular nootropic in the world outside a good, ole’ fashion cup of coffee.
Is Modafinil Overdose Possible?
Now, we’ve already discussed how it’s generally impossible to die from Modafinil overdose.
However, there are other minor side effects to consider when talking about the dangerous of smart drugs.
The reality of the situation is you can overdose on Modafinil. In fact, you can technically overdose on anything, even water (Source).
Studies have been done to dial in on the effects of Modafinil and overdosing. None have found any lethal effects, even when dosing up to 5,000 mg of generic Modafinil in a single day.
Just for reference…
A “normal” dose of Modafinil is 200 mg. 5,000 mg of Modafinil is absolutely insane!
Even when taking insane doses in clinical environments (Source), most patients exhibited no signs of Modafinil overdose. Most experienced some type of Modafinil side effects, but that can be expected at any dosage over 200 mg.
Typical Modafinil side effects, whether you “overdose” or not, tend to be:
- Stomach issues
…Outside of these minor issues, most Modafinil users have no problems.
Overall, smart drugs like Modafinil and Armodafinil are not truly dangerous in any which way. But, again, I’m no doctor.
You may experience minor side effects when experimenting with high doses.
However, you will not cause potential lethal issues in doing so – nor will you find Modafinil to be the least bit addictive.
As Modafinil is technically not a stimulant, the smart drug is damn near impossible to truly become addicted to.
This isn’t Adderall!
How to Eliminate Any Concerns When Taking Modafinil
If you have concern about using pharmaceutical drugs to increase your productivity and make more money or get better grades, you’re not alone. I was a bit nervous when I started using smart drugs, too. That’s pretty normal.
To ease your concerns, there are a few ways to mitigate any minor risks, while having the best overall experience with Modafinil.
So, here’s a few tips to avoid a Modafinil overdose:
- Start Small: Before you get all gung-ho on Modafinil, make sure to test how your body responds to the smart drug – well, any smart drug. Take 100 mg of Modafinil on your first day and see how things go. If all is good, bump it up to 200 mg of Modafinil and go from there.
- Low Dosage: Personally, I don’t advise anyone to take more than 300 mg of Modafinil in a single day. I usually only take 200 mg of Modalert on any given day, and that’s more than enough to work 12 straight hours.
- Morning Dosing: Always take Modafinil before 11 AM. The earlier you take the smart drug, the better. Why? Because Modafinil has a half-life of 12+ hours. If you plan on getting to sleep before midnight, you need to take this nootropic early in the morning. In doing so, you can eliminate the chance of screwing up your sleep schedule when using smart drugs.
- Never On An Empty Stomach: Eat a huge breakfast before taking Modafinil. Let your food digest for an hour or so. Then take the smart drug. This should help eliminate most of the stomach issues that stem from smart drug usage.
- Drink Water: Lastly, make sure you drink water while taking Modafinil. I often forget to drink enough water when taking smart drugs and then end up with a Modafinil headache. By drinking enough water, you can eliminate most of the side effects of Modafinil overdose.
Death From Smart Drugs?! What You MUST Know About Modafinil Overdose
Overall, you shouldn’t have any concern about death from smart drugs overdose.
I’m no doctor, but there’s yet to be a case of someone dying from Modafinil overdosing. It’s simply not possible when taking regular dosages of the nootropic.
Just stick to around 200 mg Modafinil when taking the smart drug and you should be perfectly fine, fam.
Here’s to staying safe with the premier form of cognitive enhancement on the market…Modafinil!