Bom dia! If you're curious about how to buy Modafinil in Brazil — then you're in just the right place.
Modafinil is the most powerful nootropic on the planet and getting your hands on some has never been easier.
And when we say easy, we mean it. If you're looking to buy Modafinil online in Brazil, just click the link below and you'll be good to go:
However, we know that some of you may be looking for some more detailed information regarding Modafinil’s safety, legal status, benefits, and side effects.
We'll go over all that too, just keep reading…
Besides covering everything you need to know about buying Modafinil in Brazil, we’ll also cover some ways to get the most of this powerful drug, and a completely legal prescription-free alternative. So make sure you stick around!
What is Modafinil?
For the uninitiated, Modafinil is the world’s most popular ‘smart’ drug, otherwise known as a ‘nootropic’.
Almost everyone who takes Modafinil reports immense benefits across multiple areas of cognitive performance.
Not 100% to be fair, but that's a pretty good track record.
Modafinil performs miracles when you're in a pinch. It gives you masses more focus, increased energy for annoying busywork, and a greater degree of concentration and recall.
It even gives a slight semi-euphoric buzz when combined with a good diet, exercise regime, and sleeping habits.
Of course, Modafinil will help you blast through those days you have a splitting headache from staying out too late and drinking too much the night before. It will also help you pull an ‘all-nighter’ if necessary.
In short, Modafinil helps you accomplish almost anything you put your mind to, from building a business, to studying for a test, or even just remembering all that information from that dense book you're devouring.
Here’s how it works:
Modafinil is primarily used to help people who suffer from narcolepsy, a condition that causes extreme drowsiness during the day. Modafinil prevents fatigue from building up and helps sufferers lead a normal life.
How does it do this?
At the same time, dopamine helps improve short-term recall and time management skills, while simultaneously increasing mood and optimism . Dopamine is the primary “go get it” neurotransmitter . It creates the feedback loop that makes you feel like doing a task, getting a reward, and then wanting to do it again.
But when people without narcolepsy take Modafinil things get really interesting…
You see, in healthy people, Modafinil acts as a powerful stimulant. It makes you more focused, alert and driven to achieve than ever before.
It isn’t just us making these claims. Modafinil has been well-researched and offers the following evidence-backed benefits:
- 12+ hours of extreme ‘tunnel-vision’ focus .
- Dramatically improved memory and cognition .
- Greater inspiration and motivation.
- Reduced mental fatigue .
- Suppressed appetite.
- Delayed onset of drowsiness.
Given that list of impressive benefits, it’s no wonder that Modafinil has picked up the moniker “The Limitless Pill”. It’s not NZT-48, but it comes pretty close!
But before we take a deeper dive into ways to acquire Modafinil, let's take a quick look at its side effects, shall we?
Modafinil Side Effects and Safety
While we’re not doctors and this is NOT medical advice, we’re confident in saying that Modafinil is one of the safest drugs – let alone nootropics – you will ever come across.
Modafinil has been very thoroughly researched and tested and is widely considered to be safe, non-toxic, and well-tolerated at doses of 200 mg or less per day.
With that being said, Modafinil is a prescription medicine in most countries because of the way that it increases dopamine in the brain. It has a low risk of addiction and dependence.
The good news? Cases of Modafinil dependence are vanishingly rare. The only recorded case of a person becoming dependent on this drug involved a person taking vast amounts (1,200 mg per day) which is far outside the recommended dose .
As the saying goes, you can have too much of a good thing and this definitely applies to Modafinil…
That’s why we recommend that you take Modafinil no more than two or three times per week, and limit your intake to 200 mg per day.
Any more than that and not only will you put yourself at increased risk, you’ll also find that the cognitive benefits decline. Simply put, you need to use Modafinil sparingly and give your mind a break to keep getting the benefits we described earlier.
Now, the good news is that fewer than 10 percent of people who take Modafinil report any side effects at all . It has been widely used as a wakefulness stimulant by many militaries around the world and the scientific findings are clear: Modafinil is safe.
The most commonly reported Modafinil side effects are :
- Dry eyes and/or mouth.
- Loss of appetite.
If you are unfortunately to find yourself in the ten percent of users who do experience side effects from Modafinil, here’s what you should know:
Most of the side effects listed above stem from Modafinil’s action as an appetite suppressant. It causes you to become so engrossed in your work that you forget to eat and drink as usual. This may lead to nausea, headaches, dry eyes, and a dry throat.
Luckily, you can avoid these effects entirely by staying well hydrated throughout the day and eating at your regular meal times.
It's very rare for Modafinil to induce nervousness, but we've seen this side effect happen in people who are already nervous or anxious in general.
Put simply, people who are always nervous or anxious may find the Modafinil amplifying their anxiety even further.
So if this sounds like you, be careful!
Other than that, the only cases we have seen or heard of are when people take Modafinil for the first time. They may feel apprehensive about how it will affect them. This nervousness will generally subside once they have been on the Modafinil train a couple of times.
Now, some of Modafinil’s more serious yet very rare side effects including difficulty breathing, chest pain, and easy bruising .
If you experience ANY of these side effects, stop using Modafinil and make sure you see a doctor and/or seek emergency medical help immediately.
Now that you know what to expect in terms of side effects, let's dive into the history of Modafinil!
The History of Modafinil
Modafinil was first synthesized in 1974 and found to act as a wakefulness agent. It was developed during the 1980s as an experimental treatment to help those who suffer from narcolepsy. It was also found to be effective in treating other sleep-related disorders .
The first country to approve Modafinil was France and it was launched there as ‘Modiodal’ in 1994. During the ‘90s and 2000s, Modafinil was introduced across Europe and in nine other countries: South Korea, Turkey, Taiwan, the United States, Australia, Mexico, Canada, Israel, and New Zealand, under various brand names including:
- Vigil (Germany)
- Alertec (Canada)
- Teva Modafinil (Canada)
- Modavigil (New Zealand)
As Modafinil’s use expanded, further trials led to a greater variety of clinical uses. Modafinil began to be used to treat Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD), ADHD, and even depression. Modafinil became seen as a reliable treatment for a variety of disorders and even several psychiatric conditions.
In other words, scientists have tried to figure out exactly why Modafinil works so well.
The results? They are a bit unclear.
The latest research indicates that the following neurotransmitters are stimulated to a certain degree: histamine, serotonin, and dopamine systems are all at least somewhat stimulated or involved.
But the mystery about why exactly you get so “locked-in” is still a bit hazy, to say the least. Anyway, we hope that's enough science for you. If you want to nerd out, always feel free to read the entirety of any sources we linked to above.
Here's the thing:
For now, let's move on to something ALL of you need to know about…
Is Modafinil Legal in Brazil?
To clear up any confusion, we’re not doctors or legal scholars so the following should definitely NOT be misconstrued as legal advice.
However, to the best of our understanding, yes, Modafinil is 100% legal in Brazil…if you have a doctor’s prescription. You can easily walk into a pharmacy and get some Modafinil in Brazil without any issues.
If not, then it's not technically legal, but it exists in a weird “grey area”. As we explained above, Modafinil has never been formally authorized in Brazil .
It’s effectively an ‘unregistered’ drug here and there's no real hard rule governing its use.
Sadly, we don't speak Portuguese, but there may be a document in Portuguese which more clearly explains the legality.
Here’s the thing though:
It's not 100% “legal” to order Modafinil online, in a very loose sense, and yet that hardly ever stops anybody from getting their shipment. In fact, we've only ever heard stories of packaging getting seized at customs.
Essentially, you can order Modafinil online in Brazil. The vendor will ship your order to Brazil. Once the order passes customs, you'll receive your shipment. No issue.
If the order gets confiscated at customs, the officials will destroy it. No one has time to look for you or bang on your door. No one in the world, outside one guy in Japan, has had legal issues from buying Modafinil for personal use online.
Especially no one in Brazil! You won't either. You just need to make sure you order Modafinil online from one of our trusted vendors, both of whom offer guaranteed delivery to Brazil.
How to Get a Modafinil Prescription in Brazil
Unless you actually have a condition such as narcolepsy, then it's going to be pretty hard to get a prescription for Modafinil in Brazil.
That's just the way it is. A doctor would likely need either a sleep study or other confirmed material to validate your claim of narcolepsy.
And if you don't have narcolepsy, you're pretty much out of luck here .
It's also usually quite expensive to purchase the brand name Modafinil in Brazil. The few pharmacies that stock some have imported ‘Provigil’ so the price is going to be steep. That goes for any imported brand-name medication really, so it's no surprise that Modafinil is more of the same.
For the most part, you'll have better luck and save money by ordering generic Modafinil online. Yes, that will place you in a legal ‘grey area’ but don’t worry; follow a couple of precautions and you'll be safe.
We'd never leave you out in the cold…
Where to Buy Modafinil Online in Brazil | 2021 Guide
Assuming you don’t have narcolepsy, which is a pretty rare disease, then you’ll have to order Modafinil online in Brazil.
But we wouldn’t be too worried about that because, as we said, we’ve never heard of anyone getting in serious trouble for ordering Modafinil.
The worst that can happen is that your shipment is seized by Brazilian customs and it never gets to you, which is exactly why not all online vendors will ship to Brazil.
The good news is that we do know of at least two high-quality vendors you can count on.
Without further ado, here are your two best options for getting Modafinil into Brazil.
We’re massive fans of Buy Moda and we’re certain you’ll love them as much as we do. If you’re looking to buy Modafinil online in Brazil, this is the first vendor you should check out. They’re the oldest, most trusted, and most established vendor on the planet. Period. They will be able to hook you up with what you need.
Here are some of the things they do phenomenally well:
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee: Worried that you’ll send your hard-earned cash and never get anything? Well, relax. Buy Moda will send a free reshipment if your order doesn’t arrive. They’ll also give a full refund in the extremely rare event that the reshipment doesn’t turn up. Basically, you’ve got nothing to worry about.
- FAST Shipping: After you place your order, Buy Moda will dispatch it within 24 hours and send you a tracking number via SMS and/or email. Most orders take 2-4 weeks to arrive, which is pretty nippy if you ask us. Best of all, shipping is free on all orders over $100.
- HUGE Discounts: Buy Moda’s prices are crazy-low when you factor in the numerous discounts they have. To begin with, you can get 20% off when you pay with Bitcoin. But that’s just the start. This coupon code – ‘BUYMODA#1’ – nets you a FURTHER 10% discount. And if that wasn’t enough, you’ll get 30 FREE pills when you spend over $150. Pretty decent, right?
- Superstar Customer Service Team: Buy Moda’s staff are all Americans so you’ll get phenomenal support through every step of the buying process. They’re really quick to respond to any queries and also have a chatbot that you can use 24/7 for any other questions.
- Loyalty Bonus: On top of all the above, you’ll get 20% extra pills for FREE on your second order. When you add up all the bonuses and discounts, you’ll see why Buy Moda is one of the most economical vendors in the world.
We’re certain you can see why Buy Moda is our top pick. They are outstanding in every aspect and should definitely be the first choice for anyone looking to buy Modafinil in Brazil.
Check them out!
Get 15% off all Buy Moda products as a Modafinil.com reader.
Just use this code at checkout: BUYMODA#1
If we didn’t sell you on Buy Moda, the other vendor that’s worth checking out is Modafinil XL. These guys are almost as good and are actually even better if you’re new to the world of nootropics.
Let us explain…
- FREE Sample Pack: If you’ve never tried Modafinil before, you probably don’t want to spend $150+ on a large quantity in case it doesn’t work or you don’t like it. That’s why Modafinil XL offers a unique deal. When you cover the $29 shipping fee, they’ll send you 10 free Modafinil pills. Try them and you won’t be disappointed!
- Massive Website: Modafinil XL has one of the most comprehensive websites we’re ever seen. You’ll learn a ton from reading this site. It will help you make an informed choice when you order. Highly impressive!
- Solid Bonuses: Modafinil XL gives away 20 pills with EVERY single order. 10 Modafinil pills and 10 Armodafinil pills. Talk about a great deal!
- Decent discounts: Just like Buy Moda, you’ll get 20% off from this vendor when you buy with Bitcoin. Yes, they also have a 10% off coupon – ‘ENJOY10OFF’ – but this cannot be used with the Bitcoin discount. You’ll have to choose one or the other!
- Guaranteed Delivery: Don’t worry: you’ll get a free reship or full refund if your order from these guys doesn’t turn up. But that rarely happens!
When you look at those benefits, it’s no wonder that Modafinil XL is our go-to nootropics vendor. They are ideal for newbies who just want to try Modafinil for the first time.
Get 10% off all ModafinilXL products as a Modafinil.com reader.
Just use this code at checkout: ENJOY10OFF
“Brand Name” Modafinil and Armodafinil in Brasil
Some of you out there may actually suffer from narcolepsy or a similar condition. If you do, you'll be able to buy “brand name” Modafinil in Brazil from the pharmacy.
We’re talking about products like:
You should have no real problem getting your hands on these as long as you have that prescription with you. We say ‘should’ because very few pharmacies in Brazil actually stock the products listed above. You may have to try quite a few until you find one with some in stock.
Now, if you don’t have a prescription then when you shop online you’ll see “generic brands” of Modafinil and Armodafinil.
You’ll find the following generic brands of Modafinil:
And, you’ll find the following generic brands of Armodafinil:
First things first: Modafinil vs Armodafinil. What’s the difference?
Armodafinil is like Modafinil’s little cousin. It’s a newer, improved version that was developed in the early 2000s when Modafinil’s patent was running out. At a chemical level, these drugs are “enantiopure compounds” which means they are like mirror images of each other. In other words, they offer very similar effects and the only difference is the Armodafinil has a longer half-life, which makes it more effective.
Now, just in case you think this translates into a better cognitive boost, here’s the deal: Armodafinil is sold in 150 mg pills, which is less than the standard 200 mg Modafinil pill size. If you have narcolepsy, this is great: you can take less of the active ingredient and get similar results. But if you’re taking the drugs as nootropics, you’ll find that both offer a similar cognitive boost.
So, that explains Modafinil and Armodafinil.
But what’s the deal with generic brands?
Generic medicines are designed to work exactly like the brand name ones. They contain the same active ingredients at the same doses. From a cognitive enhancement perspective, there’s ZERO difference between generics and brand name medicines.
Generic Modafinil and Armodafinil pills are some of the best smart drugs available to mankind. If you have a chance to buy any of these products online, we can’t recommend them highly enough.
If you're new to smart drugs, our team has found Modalert to be the most effective.
But why not order a sample pack of all four drugs and see for yourself?
Prescription-Free Modafinil Alternatives
Now, some of you may not want to try Modafinil after reading that it falls into a legal ‘grey area’ in Brazil. We get that.
And some of you may be concerned about dependence issues and want a nootropic that’s side effect free.
That’s why we wanted to give you a prescription-free, 100% legal Modafinil alternative:
Mind Lab Pro
Mind Lab Pro is the best Modafinil alternative we've found. And here's the best thing about it…
These guys ship to Brazil without any issue!
Plus, this is the one nootropic we’ve found which can produce a similar effect to Modafinil — while being 100% different. All because it contains a unique blend of 11 different brain-boosting ingredients.
These include Bacopa Monnieri, one of the most popular and effective natural nootropics in the world. It offers a slew of Modafinil-life benefits including improved mood, memory, and productivity. It’s also a proven neuroprotectant that helps with overall brain health .
You see, each one of Mind Lab Pro’s ingredients helps with a different part of cognitive enhancement. It targets everything from memory retention to processing speed. It gives you a solid 6-8+ hours of smooth, uninterrupted focus. That's not quite what Modafinil can do, but it's very close.
It's consistent too! We’ve used it for over a year as a Modafinil alternative, and it's never failed us. It’s great for ‘off’ days from Modafinil when you still need to get some serious work done.
Mind Lab Pro is as good as it gets for completely legal, non-prescription options. Best of all: no side effects!
Highly, highly recommended!
Mind Lab Pro!
Taking Modafinil to the Next Level…
Some of you may very well be Modafinil experts already and looking to step things up a notch. There are a couple of ways to take your Modafinil experience to the next level by stacking it with other smart drugs or nootropics.
Here's how we do it:
We think nicotine works great on its own – we can write like a madman when we’re chewing on some nicotine gum and if we’re taking Modafinil we’ll use them together.
You will not get hungry with this combo. The effect on appetite suppression is out of this world.
Some Modafinil/Armodafinil in the morning and nicotine gum throughout the day, and we’re getting down to business for at least the next eight or so hours.
The other great thing about nicotine is that it has a super short half-life, around 2 hours, so you can take it pretty late and still fall asleep.
We usually stop at 8 pm at the latest.
Coffee is probably the most obvious drug to stack with Modafinil. Coffee, after all, is the world's most common natural nootropic for overall performance.
Study after study has shown coffee to be both safe and effective in increasing cognition as part of a healthy lifestyle.
People that drink coffee live longer, are less likely to have diabetes, have a lower average BMI (body mass index, in other words, less fat), and experience other positive effects like improved cognition .
It's a simple formula, dear readers. Take a normal Modafinil dose, say 200 mg of Modvigil, with a few cups of coffee in the morning. Productivity is virtually guaranteed.
Just make sure you don't drink coffee too late in the day. You might not be able to sleep normally.
A lot of hustlers overlook the importance of sleep.
Remember, nootropics are pointless if you have a poor diet or you're not getting quality sleep. No nootropic – including Modafinil – should ever be used as a replacement for sleep. Yes, you can pull an ‘all-nighter’ once in a while, but definitely shouldn’t make a habit out of it.
Get right to work
Modafinil takes about an hour to kick in and the onset is very gradual. Because of this, some people make the mistake of doing other things while they wait for the Modafinil to kick in.
This is the wrong way to use it.
You want to get right to work. Sounds a bit silly, but we’re being very serious. You don't want to start messing around on your computer.
Whatever you’re doing when the Modafinil kicks in is what you’re going to want to continue doing.
So you can imagine then how that might be a problem. You want to spend your time working, not looking through Airbnb, creeping Instagram girls pages, or anything else unsavory.
That's the kind of productivity you probably don't need.
Nootropics will help you get work done, but ultimately it’s up to you what exactly that work turns out to be.
It can be anything from the spectacular to the smutty.
It’s a good idea to rotate your nootropics and take each one for a set period before taking a break. This is known as ‘cycling’ and it helps you avoid becoming dependent on any particular drug.
Taking Modafinil for a week straight is a definite no-no. You’ll burn yourself out and the drug will stop having a positive effect on your productivity.
In fact, you could end up strung out and actually decrease your productivity. You’ll experience a type of psychological fatigue and brain fog.
Longer than a week and you put yourself at risk of developing a dependence on Modafinil. Not smart.
A better approach is to ‘cycle’ Modafinil and take it no more than three times per week. After two months, take a few weeks off.
On your ‘off’ days when you still want to get some work done, take something else like Mind Lab Pro!
Remember: Modafinil is powerful and really squeezes the maximum amount of productivity out of your brain. Your brain is just an organ and it can only take so much before performance decreases or outright stops dead in its tracks.
Don’t overdo it.
The Verdict? | Brazil Edition
If ya didn't know….now ya know.
Modafinil is the real deal.
The stuff turns you into a tunnel-vision possessing beast of a student, CEO, business owner, or whatever you may be.
At this point, you should know everything you need to know about getting Modafinil in Brazil.
- Brown RE, Stevens DR, Haas HL. The physiology of brain histamine. Prog Neurobiol. 2001;63(6):637-672. doi:10.1016/s0301-0082(00)00039-3
- Zolkowska D, Jain R, Rothman RB, Partilla JS, Roth BL, Setola V, Prisinzano TE, Baumann MH. Evidence for the involvement of dopamine transporters in behavioral stimulant effects of modafinil. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2009 May;329(2):738-46. doi: 10.1124/jpet.108.146142. Epub 2009 Feb 5. PMID: 19197004; PMCID: PMC2672878.
- Minzenberg MJ, Carter CS. Modafinil: a review of neurochemical actions and effects on cognition. Neuropsychopharmacology. 2008 Jun;33(7):1477-502. doi: 10.1038/sj.npp.1301534. Epub 2007 Aug 22. PMID: 17712350.
- Volkow ND, Fowler JS, Logan J, et al. Effects of modafinil on dopamine and dopamine transporters in the male human brain: clinical implications. JAMA. 2009;301(11):1148–1154. doi:10.1001/jama.2009.351
- Young JW. Dopamine D1 and D2 receptor family contributions to modafinil-induced wakefulness. J Neurosci. 2009;29(9):2663–2665. doi:10.1523/JNEUROSCI.5843-08.2009
- Müller, U., Rowe, J. B., Rittman, T., Lewis, C., Robbins, T. W., & Sahakian, B. J. (2013, January). Effects of modafinil on non-verbal cognition, task enjoyment and creative thinking in healthy volunteers. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3485563/
- Pigeau R, Naitoh P, Buguet A, McCann C, Baranski J, Taylor M, Thompson M, MacK I I. Modafinil, d-amphetamine and placebo during 64 hours of sustained mental work. I. Effects on mood, fatigue, cognitive performance and body temperature. J Sleep Res. 1995 Dec;4(4):212-228. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2869.1995.tb00172.x. PMID: 10607161.
- Krishnan, R., & Chary, K. V. (2015). A rare case modafinil dependence. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4319252/
- Ooi T, Wong SH, See B. Modafinil as a Stimulant for Military Aviators. Aerosp Med Hum Perform. 2019;90(5):480-483. doi:10.3357/AMHP.5298.2019
- Modafinil (Provigil). (). Retrieved from https://www.medicinenet.com/modafinil/article.htm
- What is Modafinil (Provigil)? (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.everydayhealth.com/drugs/modafinil
- Gerrard P, Malcolm R. Mechanisms of modafinil: A review of current research. Neuropsychiatr Dis Treat. 2007;3(3):349–364.
- no. 2020. [online] Available at: <https://legemiddelverket.no/Documents/Bivirkninger%20og%20sikkerhet/Bivirkningsnyheter%20annet/11-10273-20%20Summary%20of%20scientific%20discussion%204407407_2_0.pdf> [Accessed 26 December 2020].
- Brazilian guidelines for the treatment of narcolepsy. (2010, September). Retrieved from http://www.scielo.br/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S1516-44462010000300016&lng=en&nrm=iso&tlng=en
- Kongkeaw C, Dilokthornsakul P, Thanarangsarit P, Limpeanchob N, Norman Scholfield C. Meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials on cognitive effects of Bacopa monnieri extract. J Ethnopharmacol. 2014;151(1):528-535. doi:10.1016/j.jep.2013.11.008
- Bidel S, Tuomilehto J. The Emerging Health Benefits of Coffee with an Emphasis on Type 2 Diabetes and Cardiovascular Disease. Eur Endocrinol. 2013;9(2):99–106. doi:10.17925/EE.2013.09.02.99