Looking for information about Waklert? If so, you’re in luck.
In this in-depth Waklert review, we will explain everything you need to know about this premier generic Armodafinil product.
Inside this guide, you'll discover what Waklert is, its benefits and side-effects, how long it lasts, and much, much more. You’ll learn why many smart drug users find Waklert preferable to Nuvigil, the brand-name Armodafinil product stocked by pharmacies.
Waklert, like most nootropics, is used to improve concentration, cognition, and wakefulness. This makes it incredibly popular with individuals who require high levels of focus for work or studies. Armodafinil counts numerous CEOs, grad students, pilots, air traffic controllers, and even Presidents among its legion of fans!
If you’re looking for a full overview of this smart drug, keep reading.
Disclaimer: Modafinil.com does not offer medical diagnosis or treatment advice. Modafinil.com makes no claims that the products referenced can cure, treat or prevent any conditions, including any conditions referenced on its website or in print materials. Patients suffering from any of these conditions should consult their physician prior to using prescription medication. This information, including any referenced scientific or clinical research, is made available for educational purposes only. Modafinil.com makes every effort to ensure that any information it shares complies with national and international standards for clinical trial information and is committed to the timely disclosure of the design and results of all interventional clinical studies for innovative treatments publicly available or that may be made available. However, research is not considered conclusive. Always consult your healthcare provider with any questions. Statements regarding Modafinil.com products are the opinions of the individuals making them and are not necessarily the same as those of Modafinil.com..
What is Armodafinil?
Armodafinil is a type of drug known as a ‘eugeroic’ which means that it promotes a sense of ‘wakefulness’. It is prescribed to treat patients who suffer from excessive daytime sleepiness and/or high levels of fatigue. Some of the conditions that Armodafinil helps treat include:
- Obstructive Sleep apnea .
- Shift Work Sleep Disorder (SWSD).
- Fatigue caused by menopause .
- Depression related to bipolar disorder .
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD).
- And more!
If you’re familiar with Modafinil, you may notice that both drugs are prescribed for similar purposes. That’s because Armodafinil is like Modafinil's little cousin . It was developed in the early 2000s to replace Modafinil as the latter drug’s patent was due to expire. When Modafinil’s patent finally expired in 2015, Armodafinil became the recommended alternative.
While Armodafinil and Modafinil are prescribed for similar purposes, there are some slight differences. Most importantly, Modafinil features both R-(−)- and S-(+)-enantiomers , whereas Armodafinil only features one of these active enantiomers: R-(−)-Modafinil .
In other words, Armodafinil and Modafinil are “enantiomer compounds”; they have the same formula and structure but are mirror images of each other. This means that while they are not identical, they work in similar ways, kind of like your right and left hand where one is dominant and one is not.
Due to this slight difference in its chemical composition, Armodafinil has a longer half-life than Modafinil and is considered to be more effective at treating sleep-wake disorders like narcolepsy. In reality, Armodafinil comes in smaller doses than Modafinil (150 mg vs 200 mg) so patients need to take less of the active ingredient to gain a similar boost in wakefulness.
Researchers aren’t entirely sure why this is, but it is theorized that Modafinil’s R-(−)- enantiomer offers the majority of wakefulness and cognitive benefits. That’s why many people consider Armodafinil to be a “pure” form of Modafinil.
When it comes to taking Armodafinil ‘off prescription’ for cognitive enhancement, this difference doesn't mean much. Some people prefer Modafinil while others prefer Armodafinil.
What is Waklert?
Waklert is the premier form of generic Armodafinil on the market.
Curious about what generic drugs are? Well, here’s the deal:
Generic drugs are designed to work exactly like their brand name counterparts. And that’s what Waklert does: it works just the same as brand-name Armodafinil, ‘Nuvigil’, which is what you’ll find in a pharmacy if you have a prescription. However, if you want to order Armodafinil online, you won’t find Nuvigil for sale: you’ll find generic drugs like Waklert instead.
There are several different generic Armodafinil products out there but Waklert is our #1 recommendation. It is produced by the Indian pharmaceutical giant Sun Pharma  and offers all the same great cognitive benefits as Nuvigil.
That’s right. Nuvigil and Waklert both come in 150 mg pill sizes, contain the same active ingredient, and work identically.
Waklert is widely available online and has an incredible reputation. Many people find that Waklert’s impressive cognitive benefits last for 12+ hours, while still letting them get a full nights' sleep in the evening.
Waklert offers potent cognitive benefits for hours on end. We're talking about impressive brain-boosting benefits like…
So, why use Waklert instead of other smart drugs? Well, let's take a look.
There are plenty of reasons to love this premiere smart drug. It's one of our favorite nootropics and most members of our team have found they prefer Waklert over other generic Modafinil and Armodafinil products.
Here are a few reasons why:
- Wakefulness: Armodafinil is a potent eugeroic that will help you stay highly alert for at least 12 hours. Research has shown that Armodafinil is more effective than Modafinil at promoting wakefulness  and can be taken in small doses (150 mg) to produce the same effect as larger (200 mg) doses of Modafinil.
- Improved Cognition, Focus, & Productivity: Just like Modafinil, Armodafinil increases dopamine in the brain which helps improve mood and memory . When you take this drug, your focus and productivity will skyrocket. The greatest benefit of Waklert is the cognitive benefits it offers. It is the ideal nootropic for CEOs, students, and online hustlers who are looking for a competitive advantage.
- Pure “High”: Due to the single enantiomer structure of Waklert, Waklert offers a smoother boost in focus than Modafinil. Its effects kick in faster and it provides a long, smooth increase in mood and concentration, similar to Modafinil .
- Fewer Side Effects than Modafinil: Armodafinil has a longer half-life than Modafinil. This means that you can take less of the drug and still get the same 12+ hours of ‘tunnel-vision’ focus that you get with Modafinil . As you are consuming less of the active ingredient the side effects of Waklert tend to be less than Modafinil.
Overall, Waklert is a newer, improved version of Modafinil that offers similar cognitive benefits while causing fewer side effects. You will find a massive boost in your output and productivity when you take Waklert and other forms of Armodafinil.
Benefits that have been proven by numerous research studies .
Where to Buy Waklert Online? | 2021 Guide
Buying Waklert online is easy.
It's much easier to buy Waklert online than get a prescription from your doctor – as we have alluded to previously. Every Modafinil vendor tends to offer Armodafinil products, too.
Here are our top two recommendations:
The #1 online Modafinil pharmacy in the world right now is Buy Moda. As the oldest and most trusted vendor, they do a fantastic job shipping Waklert all around the world. The best in the business!
Here are a few specific reasons why we rate them No. 1:
- Legit Armodafinil: When you buy Waklert from Buy Moda you’re guaranteed to get 100% legit and potent nootropics. You can buy with confidence when ordering here. They even sell a reagent test that you can use to test any nootropics you buy.
- Guaranteed Delivery: Buy Moda offers guaranteed delivery on all orders. You either get your Waklert or you get your money back. No questions asked. No risks!
- Great Prices: If you want to get a great deal when ordering Armodafinil online, you can rest assured the prices here are cheap. Buy Moda offers great deals on all nootropics, including Waklert.
- Impressive Discounts: Buy Moda has plenty of ways to save. You can get 10% off when you use this code – ‘BUYMODA#1’ and you can get another 20% off when you pay with Bitcoin (BTC) or crypto.
- Solid Deals: With Buy Moda, the most you order, the less you’ll pay per pill. Waklert starts at just $69 for 30 pills, but if you spend over $150, you’ll get 30 pills for free. On top of that, you'll get 20% more pills when placing your second order.
- Free and Fast Shipping: Waklert orders from Buy Moda arrive within 2-4 weeks. That’s really fast! USA orders usually arrive in 7-9+ days. Best of all, when you spend over $100, shipping is FREE!
Want to know our favorite thing about Buy Moda?
These guys are 100% trustworthy and honest. You can order Armodafinil with confidence from this online Modafinil vendor. They won’t disappoint.
Overall, Buy Moda is our top-rated Modafinil vendor and is definitely recommended!
While we’re certain that you’ll be delighted with Buy Moda, you may want another option. We get it. That’s why we also recommend Modafinil XL!
Modafinil XL is another great place to buy Waklert online — with ease. They do a great job shipping smart drugs all around the globe and you should definitely check them out.
Here are just a couple of things they do extremely well:
- Fantastic Website: Modafinil XL's website is ideal for new Armodafinil and Modafinil users. It offers an in-depth look at how to use smart drugs. The information found here is a great resource and will help you make a more informed buying decision.
- FREE Sample: Want to test a few Waklert pills for free? Well, when you cover the $29 shipping fee, Modafinil XL will send you ten free pills. This freebie offer is unbeatable – you can see for yourself how fast this vendor’s shipping is and how great their nootropics are.
- Good Pricing: Modafinil XL’s prices for Waklert are just as good as Buy Moda’s. They sell 30 pills for the same $69 and offer better deals on larger orders.
- Rapid Shipping: Modafinil XL offers free shipping on all orders over $80 and free express shipping on orders over $180. Express shipping takes as little as seven days!
- Special Deals: Modafinil XL offers 10% off to every customer who uses their special coupon code – ‘ENJOY10OFF’. They also offer 20% off to all customers who pay with Bitcoin, however these two offers cannot be used together. Although they don’t have a 30-pill bonus like Buy Moda, they do ship 10 free Modafinil pills and 10 free Armodafinil pills with EVERY order. That’s 20 FREE nootropics pills every time you buy from this vendor!
- Guaranteed Delivery: No risks when ordering Waklert from Modafinil XL. They offer guaranteed delivery on every order. You either get the nootropics or you get your money back.
Overall, buying Waklert from Modafinil XL is a great idea. They’re highly trustworthy, reliable, and won’t let you down.
How Much Does Waklert Cost?
One of the main reasons people choose to buy Waklert online?
Buying generic Armodafinil online is far, far cheaper than buying Nuvigil from a pharmacy, especially in the United States. For example, you might pay US$30 for a single 150 mg Nuvigil tablet at a pharmacy in the USA .
Generic Armodafinil from a pharmacy costs much less than Nuvigil but requires a prescription in most countries. However, many individuals are still paying $2-3 bucks for one 150mg generic Armodafinil tablet.
Buying Waklert online is far cheaper.
For example, when you order Waklert online from Buy Moda, you'll find impressive prices. When buying in bulk, you can get Waklert 150 mg for just $0.83 per pill. Talk about a steal!
Those prices are pretty cheap already, but you can save even more money when you pay with Bitcoin or cryptocurrency. If you order in bulk and apply all discounts, Waklert pills can cost as little as $0.60 per tablet. Give or take.
How much does Waklert cost?
That varies depending on how many tablets you buy. Many individuals find buying Waklert online for $0.83 possible, but only when buying in bulk and paying with Bitcoin or crypto.
Waklert Dosage and Tolerance
As Waklert is similar to Modafinil, the dosing and tolerance guidelines are similar, too. Although there are a few key differences to point out. Mainly…
The standard Armodafinil dosage is 150 mg. The standard Modafinil dosage is 200 mg.
Most smart drug users find that 150mg of Armodafinil is all they need to succeed. The cognitive enhancement found in one tablet is enough to keep their minds churning for 12+ hours.
But let's discuss the full Waklert dosing protocol anyway . Here are some common Waklert dosages:
- 75mg: This is considered a half dose of Waklert. If you're new to nootropics, then taking 75 mg of Waklert isn't a bad idea. You'll experience a solid 6-9+ hours of improved cognitive functioning and mental benefits. This dosage is strong enough to get the job done but ensures you get a full nights' rest too. We recommend this dose for anyone who works a ‘9-5' job or who needs to sleep before 11 pm each night.
- 150mg: This is the standard Waklert dosage. Waklert 150mg will offer insane cognitive benefits, including 12+ hours of “laser-sharp” focus. This is our preferred Waklert dose. Highly recommended.
- 300mg: Most users find 300 mg of Waklert to be too much, especially when taking this product as a nootropic. Only take this much Waklert if you're an experienced user. Expect to stay up 20+ hours and be highly focused. Minor side effects are common at this dosage.
For noobs to nootropics, use a pill cutter to split the 150 mg Waklert pill into two smaller 75 mg doses.
No matter the dose, it's recommended to take Armodafinil in the mornings. When taking Armodafinil in the morning, your body can work through the half-life, and eventually, you'll fall asleep. Thus…
Always take Waklert in the morning!
There are a few things to think about when taking Waklert as a nootropic. Mainly, you shouldn’t take this stuff every single day. Doing so could result in tolerance or dependence issues.
You're much better off taking Waklert only 1-3/days each week.
This way you’ll keep getting Waklert’s cognitive benefits, yet never build a tolerance and need to increase your dose. If you consume Armodafinil daily for months on end, you'll find this nootropic won’t “work” like it once did. You won't be getting the same cognitive enhancing benefits. You'll increase the dose to get the same effects, which is not what we want.
We recommend taking a two-week break after every two months of using Waklert.
Waklert Side Effects
Most users experience minimal side effects when taking Armodafinil.
While Modafinil side effects can include stomach issues and sleeplessness, the single enantiomer structure of Waklert tends to eliminate these issues for most users. This is especially true when taking 150 mg or less per day.
However, side effects are always a concern when consuming pharmaceutical drugs. As such, it's important to pay attention to these common Waklert side effects :
If you experience other side effects when taking Armodafinil, cease using it, and contact a doctor immediately.
However, most individuals taking Waklert don't experience any side effects. Those who do typically suffer from insomnia and stomach issues. These side effects tend to be rare and minor.
Overall, most smart drug users find Waklert side effects minimal. The cognitive benefits far outweigh the minor side effects!
How Long Does Waklert Take to Work?
Every individual taking Waklert will find “similar but different” results. Everyone reacts differently to certain supplements and smart drugs.
However, most users find that Waklert kicks in rather quickly.
How long does Waklert take to work?
Most users find this generic Armodafinil product kicks in between 30-90 minutes. Generally, after an hour or so, users will begin to notice cognitive benefits .
It generally depends on how quickly your body digests the Armodafinil. If you take it shortly after finishing a big meal, it may take up to two hours to feel the smart drug's effects.
Is Waklert Legal?
If you're curious about the legalities of Waklert, you've come to the right place. The reality of the situation is that Armodafinil is a prescription drug in most countries around the world, including:
For example, Armodafinil is classified as a Schedule IV drug in the United States .
In most western countries, you will have to go to the doctor and get a prescription for Armodafinil, then get that prescription filled by a pharmacy. This is the 100% “legal” route in terms of getting your hands on generic Armodafinil products, like Waklert. However, many individuals find this a hassle.
They then look to buy Armodafinil online from reputable vendors, which is probably why you're reading this guide right now.
If so, we have some good news for you…
Waklert, like all generic Modafinil and Armodafinil products, falls into a legal “grey area” in most countries.
This means you can purchase the smart drug online and get it shipped to you without any hassles. Most orders arrive within 2-4 weeks. No legal issues will arise, even though you can't buy Modafinil from a pharmacy without a prescription.
There have been ZERO arrests or legal issues for individuals who order Modafinil online in western countries.
Most countries simply don't have the resources to prosecute individuals taking a harmless drug to improve their lives.
The worst that could happen is that customs confiscates your order. In this case, the vendor you purchased the Waklert from will offer you a free reshipment or full refund. This is extremely rare!
You have nothing to worry about when ordering Modafinil online from my recommended vendors above. No legal issues. No risk of losing your money. Nothing!
But again, we’re not lawyers or legal scholars so this should NOT be considered legal advice.
Waklert vs. Artvigil
The top two brands of generic Armodafinil are Waklert and Artvigil.
Now, everyone reacts differently to nootropics. Certain individuals will prefer Waklert, while others find better results using Artvigil.
But here's the reality of the situation…
Both Waklert and Artvigil work extremely well!
Both nootropics offer potent cognitive benefits and WILL get the job done. We’re talking about benefits like:
- “Laser-like” focus for 12+ hours.
- Enhance attention span and ability to concentrate.
- Improved cognition.
- Better memory retention.
- Overall productivity boost.
- Reduced ability to feel fatigued.
- And more!
Waklert and Artvigil contain the same active ingredient at the same strength and dose. They both offer exactly the same cognitive benefits.
However, there are a couple of small differences…
First, our team has found that overall, Waklert is just a little bit stronger than Artvigil. Its brain-boosting effects are slightly more pronounced. The Armodafinil or Modafinil “high” from Waklert is just stronger for us. We experimented extensively with both drugs and have found this to be the case.
The second difference between Waklert and Artvigil is pricing. This isn’t a factor when you order small amounts: both of our recommended vendors sell 30 Waklert pills for the same price as 30 Artvigil pills – $69. However, on larger orders, you will find that Artvigil is noticeably cheaper.
For instance, Buy Moda charges $249 for 200 Waklert pills and $215 for 200 Artvigil pills, before any discounts are applied. Of course, as both of these orders cost over $150, you’ll get free shipping and a 30 pill bonus, but there’s still a large price difference.
With Modafinil XL, the price difference is even greater: they charge $249 for 200 Waklert pills and just $199 for 200 Artvigil pills.
On bulk orders, Waklert is insanely cheap compared to Nuvigil and vastly cheaper than Waklert.
Artvigil is the cheapest form of legit generic Armodafinil known to man. Waklert is slightly more expensive, but still relatively cheap when buying in bulk. We prefer Waklert, but there's no denying Artvigil is a cheaper Armodafinil option.
That's how we compare Waklert vs. Artvigil. Waklert is more expensive and slightly more potent. Artvigil is slightly cheaper.
Overall, our team prefers Waklert! It's our top-rated Armodafinil product.
Waklert Review | Best Generic Armodafinil?
If you were curious about Waklert, hopefully, this guide gave you the information you need to succeed.
Waklert is an incredible smart drug, and the top generic Armodafinil product online!
There's a lot to love about this nootropic. We can’t recommend it highly enough.
- Chapman JL, Vakulin A, Hedner J, Yee BJ, Marshall NS. Modafinil/armodafinil in obstructive sleep apnoea: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Eur Respir J. 2016 May;47(5):1420-8. doi: 10.1183/13993003.01509-2015. Epub 2016 Feb 4. PMID: 26846828.
- Meyer F, Freeman MP, Petrillo L, Barsky M, Galvan T, Kim S, Cohen L, Joffe H. Armodafinil for fatigue associated with menopause: an open-label trial. Menopause. 2016 Feb;23(2):209-14. doi: 10.1097/GME.0000000000000505. PMID: 26125538.
- Ketter TA, Yang R, Frye MA. Adjunctive armodafinil for major depressive episodes associated with bipolar I disorder. J Affect Disord. 2015 Aug 1;181:87-91. doi: 10.1016/j.jad.2015.04.012. Epub 2015 Apr 15. PMID: 25933099.
P;, Darwish M;Kirby M;Hellriegel ET;Robertson. “Armodafinil and Modafinil Have Substantially Different Pharmacokinetic Profiles despite Having the Same Terminal Half-Lives: Analysis of Data from Three RANDOMIZED, Single-Dose, Pharmacokinetic Studies.” Accessed March 2, 2021. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19663523/.
Loland, C. J., Mereu, M., Okunola, O. M., Cao, J., Prisinzano, T. E., Mazier, S., … Newman, A. H. (2012, September 1). R-modafinil (armodafinil): a unique dopamine uptake inhibitor and potential medication for psychostimulant abuse. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3413742/
- (2020, February 1). Retrieved from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armodafinil#Pharmacology
- Nuvigil (armodafinil) Uses, Dosage, Side Effects. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.drugs.com/nuvigil.html
- com. 2021. Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.. [online] Available at: <https://www.sunpharma.com/> [Accessed 7 January 2021].
- Nishino S, Okuro M. Armodafinil for excessive daytime sleepiness. Drugs Today (Barc). 2008 Jun;44(6):395-414. doi: 10.1358/dot.2008.44.6.1195861. PMID: 18596995.
- Young JW. Dopamine D1 and D2 receptor family contributions to modafinil-induced wakefulness. J Neurosci. 2009;29(9):2663–2665. doi:10.1523/JNEUROSCI.5843-08.2009
- Chapman JL, Cayanan EA, Hoyos CM, Serinel Y, Comas M, Yee BJ, Wong KKH, Grunstein RR, Marshall NS. Does Armodafinil Improve Driving Task Performance and Weight Loss in Sleep Apnea? A Randomized Trial. Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2018 Oct 1;198(7):941-950. doi: 10.1164/rccm.201712-2439OC. PMID: 29775087.
- Garnock-Jones KP, Dhillon S, Scott LJ. Armodafinil. CNS Drugs. 2009 Sep;23(9):793-803. doi: 10.2165/11203290-000000000-00000. PMID: 19689169.
- Gerrard, Paul, and Robert Malcolm. “Mechanisms of modafinil: A review of current research.” Neuropsychiatric disease and treatment 3,3 (2007): 349-64.
- com. 2021. Nuvigil Prices, Coupons & Patient Assistance Programs – Drugs.Com. [online] Available at: <https://www.drugs.com/price-guide/nuvigil> [Accessed 8 January 2021].
- 2021. Armodafinil: Side Effects, Dosages, Treatment, Interactions, Warnings. [online] Available at: <https://www.rxlist.com/consumer_armodafinil_nuvigil/drugs-condition.htm> [Accessed 8 January 2021].
- gov. 2021. Drug Scheduling. [online] Available at: <https://www.dea.gov/drug-scheduling> [Accessed 8 January 2021].