Curious how to buy Modafinil in Croatia these days?
Then you’ve come to the perfect place, as I detail everything you need to know about smart drugs while living in the country.
The good news? It’s rather easy to get your hands on Modafinil and other nootropics while living here — whether you have a prescription from the doctor or not.
Get 10% off all Buy Moda products as a Modafinil.com reader.
Just use this code at checkout: BUYMODA#1
If that’s not what you’re looking for, just keep on reading, because this article covers everything you need to succeed with smart drugs.
From legalities in Croatia, to the process of getting a Modafinil prescription, and even where to order nootropics online.
This is not legal or medical advice. This article was strictly created for your entertainment. Please consult with your primary care physician or a medical professional with close working knowledge of your health -- before consuming pharmaceutical drugs or nootropics, like Modafinil. Please read my disclaimer.
What Is Modafinil?
Before we dive too deep here on smart drugs in Croatia, we need to cover the basics. I’m talking things like…
What is Modafinil?
Well, the answer is actually quite simple. Modafinil was initially developed in France in the late 70’s and first used in experimental trials during the late 80’s. This was also the same time it was first used as an experimental treatment for narcolepsy.
From there, Modafinil would eventually become one of the best-known medications worldwide — used to treat a variety of sleep-related conditions .
Here’s a list of conditions Modafinil has been used to treat :
- Attention deficit disorder
- Shift work disorder
- Sleep apnea
- Cocaine dependence and withdrawal
Yet most Modafinil users these days don’t take the nootropic as a pharmaceutical drug to treat certain sleep-related conditions. Now, most people take Modafinil as a “smart” drug.
Modafinil only recently became popular when it caught on as the drug of choice for Wall Street CEOs, graduate med students, and anybody looking for a competitive mental edge.
That’s where Modafinil became the drug of choice for biohackers across the globe. It’s not hard to figure out why, when the nootropic regularly offers the following benefits:
- 12-15+ hours of extreme focus
- Tunnel-vision concentration
- Continuous commitment to the task at hand
- Improved memory retention
- Improved motivation and work ethic
- Positive moods
Modafinil is often called the “Limitless,” pill by many of those who came to love it. This is a slight exaggeration if you saw the movie, but it’s more than understandable.
But Modafinil does work. The stuff allows you to work entire days with a crazy level of resiliency and focus. You not only won’t get tired of working…
It’ll almost become enjoyable. It’ll be almost fun to work all day.
It does also allow you to work when you’re hungover or sleep-deprived. You’ll definitely still feel the effects of inadequate sleep or too much liquor, but you’ll always be able to work.
Modafinil Side Effects and Safety
Modafinil’s side effect profile is second to none. Take a look at any study done in healthy volunteers given a normal 200 mg dose of Modafinil and you will find that the side effects of Modafinil rarely occur. And when they do, they tend to be very mild in nature.
I don’t think you have anything to worry about, but you deserve to know what MAY happen with Modafinil :
- Dry mouth
- Difficulty sleeping
- Abdominal pain
In extremely rare cases, someone may have an allergic reaction to Modafinil .
Symptoms of such a reaction include difficulty breathing, skin rashes, and swelling of any body part from your neck up.
Some physicians also report isolated incidents where sudden and extreme changes in behavior take place: Hallucinations, mania, depression and so on.
But I don’t think you’re likely to experience any of that.
As always, if you are worried about how Modafinil will interact with your existing medications or conditions, consult with a physician first to see if you can safely take Modafinil.
Let’s move on to the legalities of using Modafinil in Croatia!
Is Modafinil Legal in Croatia?
Here’s where we end up in a bit of a ‘grey area’ so to speak…
Is Modafinil legal in Croatia?
Yes, and no. Modafinil is not entirely legal — unless you have a prescription from a Croatian doctor and buy it from a pharmacy in the country.
But that’s a matter of convincing a Croatian doctor you have a sleep-related disorder, like narcolepsy. Any doctor worth their salt will require a sleep-study if a patient claims they have narcolepsy, and sleep-studies tend to be exceptionally expensive.
Plus, Croatia is a part of the EU, and is thus subject to many of the regulatory bodies regarding pharmaceuticals that all EU member states are. This includes The European Medicines Agency .
EMA makes it clear that Modafinil is not to be sold or distributed to anyone without a prescription . These regulations could make it exceptionally difficult to get Modafinil in Croatia.
But I’ve got some good news for Croatians and expats living in the country…
Possessing Modafinil is not a crime in the EU. You can possess Modafinil without personal use in Croatia. Personal use is generally defined as 100 pills.
Which means you can order Modafinil online without issue.
The worst that happens? Your Modafinil gets confiscated, which is unlikely, and then you’d get a full refund from the online Modafinil pharmacies listed below.
How to Get a Modafinil Prescription in Croatia
Going to sound a bit like a broken record, but you have to prove you have a sleep-related disorder. That’s how it goes if you want to get a Modafinil prescription anywhere in Europe — including Croatia.
Usually that sleep-related disorder will need to be narcolepsy.
You might be able to convince a doctor in Croatia that you have shift work disorder or that you have sleep apnea, but that won’t matter. They’ll immediately follow up by running exams to determine the legitimacy of your claims, which can be costly. Sleep studies are not cheap.
It’s difficult to get a Modafinil prescription in Croatia for most people.
Luckily, it’s just as easy to get generic Modafinil and Armodafinil online for Croatians and expats living in the country. Just keep reading to find out more.
Where to Buy Modafinil Online in Croatia | 2020 Guide
Now we’re getting to the good stuff. Many of you might have just jumped straight to this section. You’re probably like me and want to know where you can get your hands on some quality Modafinil for cheap.
Here’s the deal…
There are a couple of vendors that ship legit Modafinil to Croatia and do an excellent job at it. Here they are:
For anyone in Croatia seeking exceptional customer service and sweet prices on Modafinil, Buy Moda comes highly recommended.
I love this Modafinil vendor for several reasons:
- World-Class Customer Service: Buy Moda responds to emails really quickly and their customer service is second to none. There’s also a 24/7 chat option if you have any questions or concerns. I’ve had nothing but good experiences with these guys.
- Low Prices: If you’re looking to buy Modafinil for cheap while you’re in Croatia, look no further. Their prices are some of the lowest I’ve seen in the industry, and that’s after looking over several international vendors.
- Fast and Free Shipping: Your order will arrive in Croatia in 7-11 days, and 4-5 days is not out of the ordinary. That’s wicked fast. EMS shipping is also free!
- Several Payment Methods: These guys accept numerous payments: Credit card, Bitcoin, and many more. If you ever have processing issues, just open up the live chat. The team will help you through the payment process until your order is complete.
- GUARANTEED Delivery: Buy Moda offers guaranteed delivery in Croatia. If you don’t get your Modafinil, you get a reshipment or a full refund. Zero risk involved!
- Bitcoin Discount: If all of the above wasn’t enough, you can get a 35% discount when buying with Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. This is a sweet deal for people who reside in Croatia.
Overall, I recommend starting here when looking to buy Modafinil in Croatia!
Get 10% off all Buy Moda products as a Modafinil.com reader.
Just use this code at checkout: BUYMODA#1
Eufinil is another online Modafinil pharmacy that does an incredible job shipping smart drugs all over Europe — including to Croatia.
These guys have a lot to offer Croatian’s looking to get their hands on Modafinil, including:
- Shipping Within EU: Eufinil is located within the EU. This means you’ll have ZERO issues getting your Modafinil to Croatia quickly, as there’s no customs control to pass.
- Small Order System: You can mix and match different Modafinil products together in small orders with Eufinil. This allows you to efficiently try out different products and easily get a feel for what you like.
- Ultra-Fast Shipping Times: The fact that Eufinil ships within the EU mean that you get your order exceptionally fast. The average is something like 2-7+ days for delivery.
- Guaranteed Delivery: Like any vendor worth their salt, you can get a full refund if your order does not arrive at your door. This ensures you have ZERO risk when ordering Modafinil online.
Eufinil offers a lot of benefits for anybody living within the European Union, including everyone in Croatia. The only reason I rank them lower than the vendor above is…they tend to be a little more expensive on larger orders.
Still, highly recommended.
Get 10% off all Dino Supplies products as a Modafinil.com reader.
Just use this code at checkout: DINOMODA6854
‘Brand Name’ Modafinil and Armodafinil in Croatia
Generally, pharmacies throughout the EU will only sell name brand Modafinil and Armodafinil products.
When you walk into a pharmacy in Croatia, you’re going to see the same few name brands that are carried in virtually all pharmacies across the globe.
These are brands like:
- Provigil (Modafinil)
- Nuvigil (Armodafinil)
These are typically defined as ‘brand name’ Modafinil and Armodafinil products. They are the brands produced by big-time pharmaceutical manufacturers. This is not what you get when you order from a store online. Instead, you get a generic brand.
You’ll typically have these options when buying Modafinil online:
These are the four main generic Modafinil and Armodafinil products. All of the four products listed above offer insane cognitive benefits.
But is there a difference between generics and name brand smart drugs?
I’ve tried every one of the smart drugs listed above, all six products. They all offer similar cognitive benefits. The only significant difference is that generics are significantly CHEAPER. I used to have a prescription for Provigil, so I can say this confidently. You’re not missing anything when using generic Modafinil.
Generic Modafinil is as good as any name brand.
Modalert is my personal favorite, but I recommend you test out what works for you personally before making a large order. The easiest way to do just that?
You’ll have no problem getting Modafinil into Croatia. The Croatian customs agents have bigger things to worry about than arresting someone trying a nootropic. But I can understand someone not wanting to have to deal with the hassle of it all.
And you might want a quality alternative to use on your “off” days from Modafinil, as taking the nootropic daily isn’t ideal.
With that in mind, here is the one over-the-counter nootropic supplement worth checking out:
Mind Lab Pro
Mind Lab Pro is the premier over-the-counter nootropic on the market and ships to Croatia.
This nootropic supplement gives you 11 different key ingredients, which each boost your cognition in different ways. Some of the ingredients offer improvements to focus, memory retention, neuronal connection health, and neurotransmitter health.
For example, one amino acid present in Mind Lab Pro is L-Theanine. L-Theanine simultaneously gives the brain a focusing and relaxing effect. You get a smooth boost of focus
Mind Lab Pro also includes N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, an amino acid that helps the brain stay robust under periods of stress.
So you get more than just a focus agent! It’s not quite the 12-15+ hour focus of Modafinil, but you get 6-8+ hours of heightened focus and cognitive enhancement.
That’s still very solid for getting work done. Mind Lab Pro is my go-to nootropic when I’m not taking Modafinil.
Mind Lab Pro!
Modafinil in Croatia | The Verdict
Hopefully, this article has answered every question you’d ever have regarding buying Modafinil in Croatia.
We’ve gone over the origins of Modafinil, it’s legality, it’s off-the-label uses, and even where it’s best to order smart drugs online.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding smart drugs — simply comment below. I always do my best to get back to you with a detailed answer.
- Modafinil. (2019, August 18). Retrieved from https://www.drugs.com/cdi/modafinil.html
- Ballon JS, Feifel D. A systematic review of modafinil: Potential clinical uses and mechanisms of action. J Clin Psychiatry. 2006;67(4):554-66.
- modafinil. (2011, June 16). Retrieved from https://www.cardiosmart.org/Healthwise/d043/78/d04378
- modafinil (Provigil). (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.emedicinehealth.com/drug-modafinil/article_em.htm
- The European regulatory system for medicines. (2016). Retrieved from https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/documents/leaflet/european-regulatory-system-medicines-european-medicines-agency-consistent-approach-medicines_en.pdf
- European Medicines Agency recommends restricting the use of modafinil. (2010, July 22). Retrieved from https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/news/european-medicines-agency-recommends-restricting-use-modafinil