Want to know how to buy Modafinil in Lithuania these days?
You aren’t alone. Thousands of people around the world – including many in Lithuania – are searching for Modafinil due to the numerous cognitive benefits it offers.
In this guide, we'll show you the ins and outs of purchasing the world's most popular nootropic while living here — as well as some other information about Modafinil in Lithuania that you might be interested in.
If you already know what Modafinil is and how to use it but you just need a quick recommendation – click the link below:
But if you’re looking for more detailed information about Modafinil, just keep reading…
Below, we’ll explain all about Modafinil’s legal status, how to get a prescription, the best places to order some online, and so much more. We’ll even suggest an alternative nootropic that you can take on your days off from Modafinil.
What is Modafinil?
People are always exploring and looking for new lands, new ways to do things, and yes, new smart drugs. Scientists, meanwhile, are busy concocting new substances and testing them in labs all over the world. Some are trying to find cures for diseases like cancer, some are looking for the next big cosmetic breakthrough that they can cash in on, and some are looking for new ways to help people get a cognitive ‘edge’ over their competition.
Funnily enough, many beneficial drugs are discovered by accident and Modafinil is one of them.
In 1974, two French scientists working for Laboratoire L. Lafon identified Modafinil while researching another drug called Adrafinil. After seeing Modafinil’s potential and conducting clinical trials they found that it acted as a powerful ‘eugeroic’, meaning a drug that promotes wakefulness.
Further tests found that Modafinil works by causing a dramatic rise in the levels of dopamine and histamine in the brain . This prevented people from feeling tired , and helped them concentrate when they were fatigued .
Modafinil was initially developed as a treatment for narcolepsy, a condition that causes excessive daytime sleepiness, and this is still its main use to this day. It was released under the brand name ‘Modiodal’ in France in 1992  and soon proved to be an extremely popular and effective drug. During the 1990s it was introduced throughout Europe under various brand names including Provigil, Vigil, and Modasomil.
At some point, people figured out that Modafinil is more than just a eugeroic: it offers cognitive benefits too. When taken ‘off prescription’ by healthy individuals, Modafinil acts as a potent stimulant and has become known as the world’s most popular ‘smart’ drug, or ‘study’ drug.
These days, university students all over the world turn to Modafinil when they need to study for 10-12+ hours straight, work more effectively, and boost their grades . It has also become popular with high-achievers like CEOs, entrepreneurs, and busy professionals who want to outperform their competitors.
Modafinil’s research-backed benefits include:
- 12+ hours of extreme ‘tunnel-vision’ focus .
- Enhanced productivity .
- Inability to feel fatigued.
- Enhanced memory, especially when tired .
So, if you’re curious about how to buy Modafinil in Lithuania, there’s one simple reason:
Modafinil’s insane cognitive benefits far outweigh its minor side effects.
Speaking of which…
Modafinil Side Effects and Safety
Just in case we painted a rosy picture of Modafinil above, we should warn you: it does have some documented side effects .
- Difficulty sleeping.
- Runny nose.
- Stomach discomfort.
Fortunately, studies have shown that fewer than 10 percent of people who take Modafinil experience any side effects at all . Better yet, these side effects tend to be mild and temporary.
However, we want to touch upon the first two in particular.
Most first-time users experience their eyes and mouth start feeling very dry within 30 minutes of taking Modafinil.
This is pretty common and should be taken as a sure sign that Modafinil is kicking in and starting to work its magic.
Our recommendation is to have a big bottle of water with you at all times after taking Modafinil to counteract the dehydration effects. Aim to drink at least two liters of water throughout the day. Doing so can help you avoid headaches and nausea.
As for difficulty sleeping, well, what do you expect? Modafinil is a wakefulness drug — its sole job is literally to keep you awake when you normally feel tired .
Although you can take Modafinil close to your normal bedtime and use it to pull an ‘all-nighter’, we don’t recommend this. Modafinil is not a replacement for sleep and this sort of thing should only ever be occasional such as when you’re up against a tight deadline at work or preparing for an exam.
A smarter way to use Modafinil is to take it early in the morning and then absolutely crush your workload during the day. If you take the drug before 10 am, it should be out of your system by the evening, meaning you’ll be able to easily fall asleep.
An additional risk we want to touch upon is dependence. While Modafinil has a very low addiction liability, it does increase dopamine in the brain so you must use it responsibly. We recommended taking no more than 200 mg per day, for a maximum of three days per week.
If you’re wondering what to take on those days when you aren’t taking Modafinil yet still want to be productive, then don’t worry. We’ll be sharing our top recommendation for a powerful natural nootropic later on this guide, so stick around…
Is Modafinil Legal in Lithuania?
Before we dive into the legal status of Modafinil in Lithuania, please note that we aren’t lawyers or legal scholars so the following section is NOT legal advice.
Modafinil is legal in Lithuania — but only if you have a prescription for it . To get a prescription you must be diagnosed with narcolepsy or, in rare cases, a similar condition that causes excessive daytime sleepiness such as sleep apnea or Shift Work Sleep Disorder (SWSD).
As a general rule: no narcolepsy, no prescription. We don't make the rules, we just write about them.
Here's the good news though:
It doesn't really matter whether you have a prescription or not. You can easily order Modafinil online and get it shipped to your address in Lithuania.
Will you be breaking the law by ordering Modafinil online? Kind of, but we'll tell you why that's not a big deal. Modafinil is not a narcotic and no one has ever been arrested for ordering Modafinil online or possessing Modafinil for personal use. Anywhere in the world!
Well, except for in Japan.
Don't order Modafinil online in Japan. But in Lithuania? You shouldn't have any issues whatsoever. Customs simply don’t screen mail for small quantities of prescription drugs. While it’s technically possible that a shipment could be stopped, the likelihood is so low that it’s not worth worrying about.
Both of our recommended Modafinil vendors mentioned below offer guaranteed delivery to Lithuania. This means you either get your Modafinil delivered or you get your money back.
It's that simple.
Where to Buy Modafinil Online In Lithuania | 2022 Guide
And now, the moment you've all been waiting for…
Which are the best online Modafinil vendors for those living in Lithuania?
We'll start with our favorite:
The best Modafinil vendor that ships to Lithuania right now is Buy Moda. Our team has made dozens of orders from this vendor and have nothing but great things to say about the quality of their service and the products they offer.
To be specific, here are the pros of ordering from this vendor:
- 20% Bitcoin Discount: The cheapest way to buy Modafinil online is to pay with Bitcoin. Buy Moda will give you 20% off your entire order!
- Generous Freebies: When you order more than $150 worth of Modafinil from this vendor, you’ll get 30 free pills. On your second order, you’ll get 20% extra pills as a reward for being a returning customer.
- 10%-Off Coupon: In addition to the heft 20% Bitcoin discount, you can get a further 10% knocked off your order simply by using the code ‘BUYMODA#1’ when you check out. This makes Buy Moda extremely economical.
- FAST Shipping: Buy Moda excel at packaging their nootropics discreetly in plain packaging. This means that they sail through customs in record time. Plus, shipping is FREE on all orders over $100!
- GUARANTEED Delivery: As we explained earlier, ALL shipments are fully guaranteed when you order from one of our recommended vendors. In the extremely unlikely event that your order doesn’t arrive, Buy Moda will send out a replacement shipment within 24 hours. They’ll offer a full refund if this second package doesn’t arrive.
We’ve never been anything less than extremely happy when we’ve ordered from Buy Moda! All of their support specialists are American and can answer any questions you may have in a prompt and timely manner.
Overall, highly recommended!
Get 15% off all Buy Moda products as a Modafinil.com reader.
Just use this code at checkout: BUYMODA#1
Want a second option? We get it. That’s why we also recommend Modafinil XL. These guys are phenomenal and only just missed out on being our top pick. Why? Their prices aren’t the lowest. But they do have a LOT to offer, especially if you’re new to the world of nootropics.
Let’s take a look:
- Free TRIAL Pack: One of the best reasons to check out Modafinil XL is their trial packs. If you just want to try some Modafinil, this is your BEST bet. All you need to do is cover the $29 shipping fee and you’ll get 10 Modafinil pills sent to you absolutely free. Test them for yourself and see how you get along before you decide whether you want to make a ‘serious’ order.
- Legendary Website: Modafinil XL’s website is legendary. It’s packed full of nootropics articles and offers a wealth of information. If you want to make an informed decision, check it out!
- Great Discounts: If you love discounts, you’ll be pleased to know that Modafinil XL offers a nice 20% Bitcoin discount, just like Buy Moda. They also have a 10% discount coupon (‘ENJOY10OFF’) but this cannot be used with the Bitcoin discount. Still, it’s worth knowing about this code just in case you’re not into crypto.
- Nice Freebies: Modafinil XL do freebies slightly differently to Buy Moda: they include 10 Modafinil pills and 10 Armodafinil pills with EVERY order. A nice little bonus but just not on the same level as Buy Moda.
- Guaranteed Delivery: Yes, Modafinil XL offers free reships and refunds as necessary. You’ve got nothing to worry about.
- Orders over $80 ship FREE: That’s right – when you spend over $80 you won’t pay a cent for shipping. Better still, when you spend over $150 your shipping gets bumped up to Express Shipping. Times to Lithuania are typically less than 10 working days.
As you can see, Modafinil XL is awesome for newbies who are hungry for the latest info and the chance to test Modafinil. In the long term, you won’t get the lowest prices here, but you will get reliability and great customer service.
Get 10% off all ModafinilXL products as a Modafinil.com reader.
Just use this code at checkout: ENJOY10OFF
‘Brand Name' Modafinil in Lithuania
Since there are many different brands of Modafinil out there, let's talk about the differences between them.
First of all, we’ve already mentioned both Modafinil and Armodafinil. In case you were wondering, Armodafinil is a newer, improved version of Modafinil. At a chemical level, these two drugs are “enantiopure compounds” which means they are like mirror images of each other.
The main difference? Armodafinil has a longer half-life and studies have shown that it may be more effective at treating conditions like narcolepsy. In practical terms, this means that you can take less of the drug to achieve the same effect. That’s why Armodafinil comes in 150 mg pills while Modafinil comes in larger, 200 mg pills.
The key difference between Modafinil and Armodafinil is how they feel. This varies from person to person. Some people find Modafinil to be a little more intense and Armodafinil to be a little smoother. We’ll leave it to you to discover what you get along best with.
Now, let’s look at brand-name Modafinil versus generic brands.
If you are diagnosed with narcolepsy and manage to get a prescription in Lithuania, you’ll typically end up being prescribed either ‘Provigil’ (brand name Modafinil) or ‘Nuvigil’ (brand name Armodafinil).
But if you don’t have a prescription and you shop online, you’ll find the following generic brands:
In case you were wondering, these generics work exactly like their brand-name counterparts. They contain the same active ingredients at the same strength. Basically, there are zero differences in terms of cognitive benefits.
The only real difference is the price: generics cost a fraction of what you’d pay for brand-name Modafinil and Armodafinil in a pharmacy.
The bottom line? All of the above nootropics will get the job done. We suggest ordering a sample pack from one of our recommended vendors and trying them all.
Alright, hopefully, we’ve convinced you that Modafinil is more than worth spending your cold hard cash on.
But, if you’ve been paying attention you will have noticed that we don’t recommend taking this drug every day. In fact, we advise against taking it more than three days per week.
On your ‘off’ days when you still want a cognitive boost, we suggest you take the next best thing out there:
Mind Lab Pro
Quite simply, Mind Lab Pro is the most comprehensive and well-formulated natural nootropic we've come across. It contains 11 key individual nootropics that target your brain along multiple pathways. This creates a Modafinil-like boost in mood, focus, concentration, and productivity, yet ZERO side effects.
That’s right: you can take Mind Lab Pro five days a week all year round and actually become healthier as a result.
Well, many natural nootropics just blast you with a bunch of ingredients and hope for the best, but Mind Lab Pro gives you optimum doses of premium ingredients that have each been scientifically proven to act as natural nootropics.
The main ones?
- Lion's Mane Mushroom: This premium nootropic will light your brain up like a firework. It’s phenomenal for improving memory, mood, and focus while also acting as a potent neuroprotectant .
- Citicoline: This well-researched nootropic has an extreme impact on your cognitive and mental state . It also works in synergy with the other ingredients to improve their effectiveness.
- Bacopa Monnieri: This plant extract is one of the best natural nootropics in the world. It’s like the natural version of Modafinil and gives your memory and concentration levels a massive boost .
To sum it up, Mind Lab Pro is the closest natural nootropic you’ll ever get to Modafinil. It’s our go-to nootropic for days when we aren’t on Modafinil yet still want to get some serious work done. That’s how we recommend you use it too.
But that’s not to say that this nootropic doesn’t have any drawbacks. It has one: it only lasts for 6-8 hours. Obviously, this isn’t as good as the 12+ hours you get from Modafinil. But for a natural nootropic with NO side effects, this is phenomenal. Six hours is plenty long enough to crush your work. Most days, this is all you need.
Highly, highly recommended!
The Verdict?| Lithuania Edition
The verdict? Well, that's simple…
Buying Modafinil online in Lithuania has never been easier!
Our team has been using Modafinil for a long time, you could even call us connoisseurs. It’s helped us grind hard and make plenty of money. Odds are it can help you too — no matter where you live or what you do.
The key is using it responsibly and in moderation. Best of luck!
- Brown RE, Stevens DR, Haas HL. The physiology of brain histamine. Prog Neurobiol. 2001;63(6):637-672. doi:10.1016/s0301-0082(00)00039-3
- Zolkowska D, Jain R, Rothman RB, Partilla JS, Roth BL, Setola V, Prisinzano TE, Baumann MH. Evidence for the involvement of dopamine transporters in behavioral stimulant effects of modafinil. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2009 May;329(2):738-46. doi: 10.1124/jpet.108.146142. Epub 2009 Feb 5. PMID: 19197004; PMCID: PMC2672878.
- Minzenberg MJ, Carter CS. Modafinil: a review of neurochemical actions and effects on cognition. Neuropsychopharmacology. 2008 Jun;33(7):1477-502. doi: 10.1038/sj.npp.1301534. Epub 2007 Aug 22. PMID: 17712350.
- (2019, April 15). Retrieved from https://www.drugs.com/mtm/modafinil.html
- University must do more to tackle use of smart drugs, say experts. (2017, May 10). Retrieved from https://www.theguardian.com/education/2017/may/10/universities-do-more-tackle-smart-drugs-say-experts-uk-exams
- Pigeau R, Naitoh P, Buguet A, McCann C, Baranski J, Taylor M, Thompson M, MacK I I. Modafinil, d-amphetamine and placebo during 64 hours of sustained mental work. I. Effects on mood, fatigue, cognitive performance and body temperature. J Sleep Res. 1995 Dec;4(4):212-228. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2869.1995.tb00172.x. PMID: 10607161.
- Young JW. Dopamine D1 and D2 receptor family contributions to modafinil-induced wakefulness. J Neurosci. 2009;29(9):2663–2665. doi:10.1523/JNEUROSCI.5843-08.2009
- Müller, U., Rowe, J. B., Rittman, T., Lewis, C., Robbins, T. W., & Sahakian, B. J. (2013, January). Effects of modafinil on non-verbal cognition, task enjoyment and creative thinking in healthy volunteers. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3485563/
- Modafinil (Oral Route). (2020, February 1). Retrieved from https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/modafinil-oral-route/side-effects/drg-20064870?p=1
- Greenblatt K, Adams N. Modafinil. 2020 Sep 11. In: StatPearls [Internet]. Treasure Island (FL): StatPearls Publishing; 2020 Jan–. PMID: 30285371.
- Provigil (modafinil). (2019, August 31). Retrieved from https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/325963
- LFS – Lithuanian Pharmaceutical Association, Hospital Pharmacists section. (2019, March 17). Retrieved from http://www.eahp.eu/members/lithuania
- Rossi P, Cesaroni V, Brandalise F, Occhinegro A, Ratto D, Perrucci F, Lanaia V, Girometta C, Orrù G, Savino E. Dietary Supplementation of Lion's Mane Medicinal Mushroom, Hericium erinaceus (Agaricomycetes), and Spatial Memory in Wild-Type Mice. Int J Med Mushrooms. 2018;20(5):485-494. doi: 10.1615/IntJMedMushrooms.2018026241. PMID: 29953363.
- Grieb P. Neuroprotective properties of citicoline: facts, doubts and unresolved issues. CNS Drugs. 2014;28(3):185-193. doi:10.1007/s40263-014-0144-8
- Aguiar S, Borowski T. Neuropharmacological review of the nootropic herb Bacopa monnieri. Rejuvenation Res. 2013 Aug;16(4):313-26. doi: 10.1089/rej.2013.1431. PMID: 23772955; PMCID: PMC3746283.