Want to know how to buy Modafinil in Paraguay at the moment?
If so, you've come to just the right spot. In this detailed guide, we'll discuss everything you could ever need to know about getting Modafinil in this stunning South American country.
For those looking to buy…
For those looking for more information, below you'll find details about legalities, prescriptions, pharmacies, and much, much more. Everything you must know about getting your hands on the world's most popular smart drug…while in Paraguay.
The good news? Buying Modafinil is fairly easy to do these days, you don’t even need a prescription.
What is Modafinil?
Well, that's simple…
Modafinil is the world's most popular smart drug.
One 200mg pill gives you insane benefits like:
- ‘Superhuman’ levels of focus for 12+ hours .
- Vastly improved memory .
- Massive amounts of motivation.
- Enhanced time-management skills .
- Zero feelings of fatigue .
Modafinil is often called the real-life “Limitless” pill after the 2011 sci-fi movie that depicted a fictional nootropic – NZT-48. But Modafinil isn’t some designer drug. It’s actually a pharmaceutical drug that is used to treat sleep-related conditions such as:
- Narcolepsy (excessive daytime sleepiness and/or drowsiness).
- Sleep apnea (a disorder where breathing stops and starts during sleep).
- Shift Work Sleep Disorder (sleep problems stemming from irregular working hours).
Modafinil is ideal for treating these conditions because it’s a type of drug known as a ‘eugeroic’. It basically ramps up levels of two neurotransmitters – histamine and dopamine – in the brain, creating a sense of extreme wakefulness. In other words, when you take Modafinil you can’t feel sleepy or tired.
But Modafinil isn’t just a eugeroic — it also offers a number of cognitive benefits. By boosting dopamine, it helps elevate mood, increase motivation, improve memory, and more! Doctors frequently prescribe Modafinil ‘off label’ to treat things like Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)  and even cocaine dependence .
In short, Modafinil is a very versatile drug. Which is probably why you’re reading this guide…
You see, Modafinil has become extremely popular among hustlers, students, entrepreneurs, and even CEOs who are looking for an edge. Millions of people all over the world have discovered Modafinil's immense power as a cognitive enhancer.
Modafinil Side Effects and Safety Concerns
You may be wondering if Modafinil has any side effects to go along with its amazing cognitive benefits.
Well, the answer is Yes! But the good news is that these side effects are very mild in comparison to most other medications. In other words, you don't have to worry about severe complications.
In fact, the most common Modafinil side effects are :
- Loss of appetite.
- Dry mouth/throat.
- Trouble sleeping.
As you can see, those aren't exactly life-threatening issues and they are all temporary; they subside as soon as the Modafinil wears off.
There have been several studies that have shown how mild Modafinil side effects tend to be.
- One study took a group of young men and assessed benefits versus risk when Modafinil was used over a long period of time. It found that Modafinil had a relatively low risk versus its benefits .
- Another study took a group of patients suffering from narcolepsy and it split them into a Modafinil-using group and a placebo group. Among both groups, there were relatively few reports of mild side effects like headaches, loss of appetite, and anxiety .
Simply put, Modafinil isn't a very dangerous medication. The results of studies and anecdotal evidence show overwhelming support for the fact that Modafinil is safe and effective.
You might have some mildly physically uncomfortable symptoms, but that's all.
The only people who must not take Modafinil are those who are pregnant or nursing as the drug has been linked to birth defects.
Is Modafinil Legal in Paraguay?
As with much of Latin America, Modafinil is completely legal in Paraguay.
You can walk into a pharmacy and buy Modafinil without any paperwork, prescriptions, or anything else. However, the availability of Modafinil can vary widely by pharmacy and city.
Some doctors may say you need a prescription, some might simply write you one.
But this isn't the biggest issue…
The main problem you’ll encounter is actually finding Modafinil at a pharmacy in Paraguay.
Modafinil is not a widely prescribed drug in Paraguay. The vast majority of pharmacies in the country do not stock Modafinil, nor will they be able to source it for you.
Quite simply, outside of a few large pharmacy chains in Asuncion, you will NOT find Modafinil in Paraguay.
Luckily, it's super easy to order Modafinil online while living in Paraguay…whether you're a citizen, expat, or digital nomad.
Where to Buy Modafinil Online in Paraguay | 2021 Guide
This is probably the part of the guide you came for…
How to buy Modafinil online while living in Paraguay.
Both of the vendors listed below are extremely trustworthy. They have been in operation for years and between them have served hundreds of thousands of customers all over the world.
They both offer fast shipping to Paraguay and can get their shipments past customs with a near-100% success rate.
Here are the best places to buy Modafinil online while living in South America:
Our #1 recommendation for anyone in Paraguay looking to buy Modafinil is Modafinil XL. These guys do a phenomenal job of shipping legit nootropics into the country in record time.
Specifically, here’s what we love about them:
- Free Trial Pack: If you aren’t sure whether Modafinil is right for you, Modafinil XL offers a free trial pack to help you decide. Simply cover the $29 shipping cost and they’ll send you ten Modalert (generic Modafinil) tablets to try. No risk!
- 20% Bitcoin Discount: Modafinil XL will give you 20% off your order if you pay in Bitcoin. Just another reason to get into crypto if you haven’t taken the plunge already.
- Amazing Freebies: Every single order gets 10 free Modafinil pills and 10 free Armodafinil pills as standard. Oh, you also get free shipping if you spend over $80.
- Guaranteed Delivery: If you’re worried about ordering Modafinil online, Modafinil XL takes all the risk and hassle out of the process. They’ll offer free reshipments and refunds if required. You have nothing to worry about!
Modafinil XL is our go-to nootropics vendor for one simple reason; they deliver! You simply won’t find a more reliable Modafinil vendor, guaranteed.
Get 10% off all ModafinilXL products as a Modafinil.com reader.
Just use this code at checkout: ENJOY10OFF
The other vendor we recommend is Dino Supplies. These guys are one of the best in the business and offer reasonable prices and a hassle-free buying experience. Try them once and they may become your favorite!
Here’s what they do exceptionally well:
- Free Shipping on ALL Orders: With Dino Supplies, there’s no minimum spend to get free shipping; it’s standard on ALL orders. This is great for those who want to make smaller purchases!
- Awesome Coupons: You can get 10% off your entire order simply by using our code ‘DINOMODA6854’ at the checkout. Just another way to save!
- FAST Shipping: Dino Supplies ships nootropic directly from Singapore, so shipping to Paraguay is FAST! You can expect your order to arrive within 15 business days – not bad considering it’s free!
- Reasonable Prices: These guys aren’t the cheapest vendor, but they charge a fair price for legit nootropics. You won’t have any issues with quality or potency – every shipment is certified high quality.
While Dino Supplies don’t offer rock-bottom prices, we’re confident that you’ll LOVE their website, customer care, and service. They make it ridiculously easy to buy nootropics and will probably become your go-to supplier!
Get 10% off all Dino Supplies products as a Modafinil.com reader.
Just use this code at checkout: DINOMODA6854
You won't get arrested for buying Modafinil in Paraguay, that’s for certain. However, you may be interested in some Modafinil alternatives for your “off-days” when you need a break from Modafinil.
If that sounds interesting, here's our #1 Modafinil alternative:
Mind Lab Pro
Mind Lab Pro is like a nootropic multivitamin in many respects. It has 11-different key ingredients that each boost, heal, and rejuvenate a different aspect of your brain.
Some compounds clear out toxins, others boost blood flow to the brain, and some even set the stage for neuronal regeneration. You get more than just more focus or motivation; you get a complete all-in-one solution or cognitive enhancement.
Some of our favorite ingredients in Mind Lab Pro are Citicoline and Bacopa Monnieri. Both of these two natural substances are powerful nootropics in their own right, but together they work in synergy to protect your brain, improve memory, and lower stress [10, 11].
The only downside of Mind Lab Pro? You won't get 12+ hours of focus like you get with Modafinil. Instead, you get 6-8+ hours-worth of heightened productivity. That’s still extremely impressive.
It's our go-to alternative for a reason!
Mind Lab Pro!
Modafinil in Paraguay | The Verdict
That about does it! Everything you need to know about buying Modafinil online in Paraguay these days.
The gist of it? You can buy Modafinil from pharmacies in Paraguay, but the majority of them will not have any Modafinil in stock. As such, your best bet is to order online.
- Pigeau R, Naitoh P, Buguet A, McCann C, Baranski J, Taylor M, Thompson M, MacK I I. Modafinil, d-amphetamine and placebo during 64 hours of sustained mental work. I. Effects on mood, fatigue, cognitive performance and body temperature. J Sleep Res. 1995 Dec;4(4):212-228. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2869.1995.tb00172.x. PMID: 10607161.
- Müller, U., Rowe, J. B., Rittman, T., Lewis, C., Robbins, T. W., & Sahakian, B. J. (2013, January). Effects of modafinil on non-verbal cognition, task enjoyment and creative thinking in healthy volunteers. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3485563/
- Chapotot F, Pigeau R, Canini F, Bourdon L, Buguet A. Distinctive effects of modafinil and d-amphetamine on the homeostatic and circadian modulation of the human waking EEG. Psychopharmacology (Berl). 2003 Mar;166(2):127-38. doi: 10.1007/s00213-002-1315-8. Epub 2003 Jan 28. PMID: 12552359.
- Baranski JV, Pigeau RA. Self-monitoring cognitive performance during sleep deprivation: effects of modafinil, d-amphetamine and placebo. J Sleep Res. 1997 Jun;6(2):84-91. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2869.1997.00032.x. PMID: 9377538.
- Biederman J, Swanson JM, Wigal SB, Boellner SW, Earl CQ, Lopez FA; Modafinil ADHD Study Group. A comparison of once-daily and divided doses of modafinil in children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: a randomized, double-blind, and placebo-controlled study. J Clin Psychiatry. 2006 May;67(5):727-35. doi: 10.4088/jcp.v67n0506. PMID: 16841622.
- Dackis CA, Kampman KM, Lynch KG, Pettinati HM, O'Brien CP. A double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of modafinil for cocaine dependence. Neuropsychopharmacology. 2005 Jan;30(1):205-11. doi: 10.1038/sj.npp.1300600. PMID: 15525998.
- Apo-Modafinil. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.rexall.ca/articles/view/2663/Apo-Modafinil
- Teodorini, R. D., Rycroft, N., & Smith-Spark, J. H. (2020, February 5). The off-prescription use of modafinil: An online survey of perceived risks and benefits. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7001904/
- Inoue, Y., Takasaki, Y., & Yamashiro, Y. (2013, August 15). Efficacy and safety of adjunctive modafinil treatment on residual excessive daytime sleepiness among nasal continuous positive airway pressure-treated japanese patients with obstructive sleep apnea syndrome: a double-blind placebo-controlled study. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3716665/
- Grieb P. Neuroprotective properties of citicoline: facts, doubts and unresolved issues. CNS Drugs. 2014;28(3):185-193. doi:10.1007/s40263-014-0144-8
- Kongkeaw C, Dilokthornsakul P, Thanarangsarit P, Limpeanchob N, Norman Scholfield C. Meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials on cognitive effects of Bacopa monnieri extract. J Ethnopharmacol. 2014;151(1):528-535. doi:10.1016/j.jep.2013.11.008
- Mori K, Inatomi S, Ouchi K, Azumi Y, Tuchida T. Improving effects of the mushroom Yamabushitake (Hericium erinaceus) on mild cognitive impairment: a double-blind placebo-controlled clinical trial. Phytother Res. 2009;23(3):367-372. doi:10.1002/ptr.2634
- Kennedy DO. B Vitamins and the Brain: Mechanisms, Dose and Efficacy–A Review. Nutrients. 2016 Jan 27;8(2):68. doi: 10.3390/nu8020068. PMID: 26828517; PMCID: PMC4772032.