For the longest time, we were skeptical about natural nootropics. We were happy sticking with our trusty Modafinil whenever we needed a cognitive boost for the day.
Certainly never had any intention of ever writing an in-depth Mind Lab Pro review.
Then we decided to try Mind Lab Pro for the first time — just to switch things up.
Our expectations were low, as we didn’t have much faith in over-the-counter nootropics. But surprisingly, we came away more than impressed with this stuff. And that’s why you’re now reading this review.
Because Mind Lab Pro actually gets the job done.
In fact, this may be the absolute best over-the-counter (OTC) smart drug we’ve ever tried. Out of dozens upon dozens of them. Probably around 40+ different smart drugs.
Mind Lab Pro stands above the rest with the promise of impressive cognitive benefits like:
- Massive CREATIVITY Boost
- Heightened Attention Span and Focus
- Increased Energy Levels
- Improved Memory Retention
- Positive, Happy Moods
- Extra Motivation and Drive
- Brain Regeneration and Neuroprotection
Yet there’s a little bit more to it than that. We’ve gotta dig a little deeper. Sure, the nootropic *actually* works, but…
Is it really the best product on the market? Over-the-counter or prescription? Is Mind Lab Pro safe? Will this smart drug work for your needs? Are you getting a good deal here compared to other over-the-counter nootropics?
Mind Lab Pro!
What is Mind Lab Pro?
Well, let’s start with the basics…
Mind Lab Pro is a natural nootropic – a dietary supplement designed to improve cognitive function, enhance executive functions, improve memory retention, increase creativity, and heighten motivation.
Generally, you take a nootropic to “become smarter” and get more things done. But nootropics offer numerous other benefits, too.
‘Nootropics’ is a term that was coined by a Romanian chemist by the name of Dr. Corneliu E. Giurgea . “Noo” comes from the Greek word for ‘mind’, and “trope” is French for ‘change’. That’s what nootropics do; they literally “change your mind.”
According to Dr. Giurgea, for a substance to be classified as a nootropic, it must:
- Improve or enhance a person’s ability to learn.
- Improve brain function.
- Protect the mind.
- Make the brain’s neurons more efficient.
- By non-toxic and cause zero side effects.
Mind Lab Pro fits this definition exactly. It works to enhance memory, attention span, and cognitive functions while also protecting the brain from stress and damage caused by aging and toxins. And, unlike some prescription drugs that are called nootropics yet actually have side effects, Mind Lab Pro is certified drug-free and has virtually zero side effects.
This is no accident. Opti-Nutra, the creators of Mind Lab Pro, designed it to act in this way. Yet Opti-Nutra took things one step further with this product. The company didn’t just want to create a safe, natural nootropic; their goal was to create a comprehensive nootropic that would optimize as many brain functions and pathways as possible.
To meet this lofty goal, the company made sure that Mind Lab Pro met the following criteria:
- Functions as a whole-brain optimizer to support a state of peak overall mental performance.
- Helps everyone perform better mentally, no matter who you are, what you do, or what you need.
- Adapts to meet mental performance demands that change from day to day and hour to hour.
- Avoids all stimulants and additives for a safe, clean formula that’s easy for everybody to take.
- Helps with both immediate nootropic-performance needs and long-term brain health and function.
By following and focusing on these criteria, Opti-Nutra was able to create, in our opinion, one of the absolute best nootropics on the market: Mind Lab Pro. It’s a fantastic smart drug that’s about enhancing and protecting the brain, naturally.
Here are just a few of the ways that Mind Lab Pro helps optimize your mind:
- Brain Chemistry: Improving memory and processing speed — all while keeping your mood positive and your motivation high.
- Brain Energy: Eliminating pesky brain fog and fatigue, while supporting quick thinking and focus.
- Brain Regeneration: Repairing brain cells for plasticity and positive growth.
- Brain Circulation: Helps oxygenate your brain, while clearing toxins
- Brain Protection: Fights to combat structural changes that degrade the brain as we age.
- Brain Waves: Promotes creativity and learning.
To cement its place as one of the best nootropics on the market, Mind Lab Pro was created with premium ingredients to ensure enhanced potency, activity, and improved bioavailability. The product delivers on all fronts.
So…overall, what exactly is Mind Lab Pro?
Quite simply, Mind Lab Pro is the premier over-the-counter nootropics on the market today. Bar none. It is designed to offer insane cognitive benefits while seemingly lacking the side effects side effects.
Mind Lab Pro Ingredients
Now, we’re starting to get a little technical here. Digging deep into Mind Lab Pro ingredients and what type of cognitive benefits this nootropic could provide.
Mind Lab Pro contains a unique blend of 11-brain boosting ingredients chosen for nootropic benefits. Together, they work in synergy to create a comprehensive, universal smart drug that aspires to improve every aspect of cognition and brain health.
Is this true?
We’re inclined to believe so — as the smart drug has worked wonders for us.
So, here’s a list of Mind Lab Pro’s ingredients and their amount per standard serving:
- Bacopa Monnieri: 150mg
- Citicoline: 250mg
- Lion’s Mane Mushroom: 500mg
- L-Theanine: 100mg
- Maritime Pine Bark: 75mg
- N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine: 175mg
- Phosphatidylserine: 100mg
- Rhodiola Rosea: 50mg
- Vitamin B6: 2.5mg
- Vitamin B9: 100mcg
- Vitamin B12: 7.5mcg
But we know you want a little bit more than that. We understand you’re looking for the science behind why each ingredient in Mind Lab Pro was chosen.
After all, you wouldn’t be wasting your time reading this in-depth Mind Lab Pro review if you didn’t. So, let’s dig in…
Mind Lab Pro incorporates a full-spectrum Bacopa Monnieri due to its potential for improving memory performance and retention. Research has shown this natural nootropic can potentially increase mental processing speed, slow the rate of forgetting new knowledge, decrease choice reaction time, and even promote relaxation .
Bacopa Monnieri is a common addition to many over-the-counter smart drugs for good reason. This supplement has been shown to enhance learning and cognitive function .
Citicoline / Cognizin®
Mind Lab Pro uses a special form of Citicoline known as Cognizin®. This nootropic ingredient is especially important due to its ability to enhance mental performance and increase energy — without the help of stimulants. And no stimulants means no crash!
Along with all that, studies have shown Citicoline to improve memory, concentration, and focus — all while helping balance and improve your mood .
Studies have also suggested that long-term this supplement could help maintain and even improve brain function during the aging process . A massive benefit for many.
Lion’s Mane Mushroom
Lion’s Mane Mushroom is the only mushroom supplement that’s been proven to support brain health. The natural nootropic is considered by many to be a legit superfood for overall brain health.
Not only that…
Lion’s Mane Mushroom has been shown to offer significant overall cognitive improvements while a person takes this supplement. However, these benefits stop when the individual ceases taking the nootropic . In other words, this ingredient works.
Even if you do not buy Mind Lab Pro today, we strongly suggest that our older readers (45-50+) with an interest in cognitive improvement look into Lion’s Mane Mushroom as a supplement. It has been shown to protect against cognitive impairment .
One of the most popular natural nootropic supplements in the world is L-Theanine. Why? Because of how effective this particular product is when working synergistically with other cognitive aids.
This unique nootropic ingredient helps sharpen attention span and focus while instilling a calming effect as well. For this reason, many find L-Theanine combines perfectly with caffeine. Many L-Theanine users also find the supplements offer creative benefits too.
Finally, L-Theanine is not a fringe nootropic ingredient. This product has been proven to work in various human studies .
Maritime Pine Bark
Maritime Pine Bark offers numerous potential nootropic benefits, including enhancing mental energy, increasing attention span, and improving focus on a short-term basis. It has also been shown to improve spatial memory .
Not only that, but this supplement has also been shown to provide a powerful protective antioxidant complex that’s ideal for improving brain health as we age.
N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine is a unique supplement for a few reasons. First, the nootropic ingredient has been proven in human studies to contribute to improved mental performance when fatigued, sleep-deprived, and/or under high stress. It is extremely useful when cramming for a test or exam. Or even finish a huge project for work on a tight deadline.
While it may not be the easiest nootropic to pronounce, Phosphatidylserine is one of the most important ingredients in Mind Lab Pro. Why? Because this stuff is the ONLY nootropic with an FDA-qualified claim to reduce cognitive decline as we age.
Pretty impressive stuff.
Furthermore, Phosphatidylserine promotes positivity and improves mental clarity. Since the brain has been shown to decline in our 20s, this nootropic ingredient is essential for anyone — no matter their age .
Rhodiola Rosea offers a plethora of cognitive benefits, but we’ll be focusing on just one here. Why? Because this is one of the most important benefits…
Rhodiola Rosea has been proven in a dose-dependent study to increase mental energy .
This stuff is so effective, and not just as a nootropic supplement. Rhodiola Rosea is a potent performance-enhancer and is extremely popular among Russian Olympians and powerlifters. Aka people who need to be at the top of their game mentally and physically.
If you’ve ever thought about taking vitamins before, you’ve probably done a little research on B-Vitamins and their importance to the human body. Many of the benefits B-Vitamins provide relate to energy levels — but this family of vitamins offers so much more.
For instance, B-Vitamins also promote healthy blood flow to the brain, while maintaining mood-balancing nutrients in the brain. It’s also been shown that certain B-Vitamins offer long-range brain health benefits.
Does Mind Lab Pro Work?
Now that you understand a little bit about Mind Lab Pro ingredients and how they benefit cognition, learning, and more, let’s take a look at what you really came here to know…
Does Mind Lab Pro work?
Of course, we can only comment on our own experiences taking Mind Lab Pro, and we’re just one team of nootropics experts. But here’s what we found after testing Mind Lab Pro:
Mind Lab Pro 100% works.
Every member of our team experienced immense cognitive benefits when taking this over-the-counter nootropic. We’re talking about benefits like being able to DOUBLE our workload, boost our mood, and heighten our focus.
We tested Mind Lab Pro at the recommended dosage of two pills, drank some coffee, and then got down to work.
Mind Lab Pro started to kick in at around the 45-minute mark. The typical nootropic “hum” started in our brains, positivity started flowing through our minds, and we were instantly dialed into what we were doing. Our work was exciting, and our productivity was much higher than normal.
We concluded that Mind Lab Pro was truly working at this time.
But how long would this “flow” state last? Most over-the-counter nootropics tend to offer a little “flow” state for a few hours. Then die out.
Most over-the-counter smart drugs simply do not last as long as Modafinil or Armodafinil.
Once the Mind Lab Pro had kicked in, we found it offered around 6+ hours of heightened cognitive benefits — before it started to wear off.
By hours 7-8+, the Mind Lab Pro benefits had completely worn off and the brain began to feel “normal” again.
This is pretty good for an over-the-counter nootropic. In fact, most OTC products simply don’t last over the 3-4+ hour mark unless dosed at far beyond the recommended dosages.
Mind Lab Pro was different. You’ll get a solid 6+ hours of truly enhanced cognition and fast mental processing speeds.
But we wanted to see if we could take things up a notch. So after taking Mind Lab Pro at the recommended dosages for a few days, we decided to try two Mind Lab Pro pills with breakfast and then one more with lunch.
This worked wonderfully!
With this dosing, you’ll get 4+ hours of impressive focus before lunch and another 4+ hours of “flow” state after lunch — for a total of nearly 8+ hours of heightened cognition for the day. The BEST we’ve ever gotten from an over-the-counter nootropic.
Mind Lab Pro is legit, and you’ll find a plethora of benefits when taking this stuff, including…
Mind Lab Pro Benefits
Mind Lab Pro offers a lot of benefits to the average nootropics user. While the stuff won’t offer up to 15+ hours of fatigue-fighting focus like Modafinil, you can expect a lot when you take Mind Lab Pro.
Here are some of the biggest benefits:
Ideal For Creativity
If your work or school requires a lot of creative thinking, we’ve found Mind Lab Pro to be ideal. Modafinil and other nootropics are workhorses. They offer intense focus for hours on end. So does Mind Lab Pro. However, this nootropic also offers creative benefits — which was surprising.
Due to certain Mind Lab Pro ingredients, your mind will be in a relaxed, positive state — while being hyper-focused on this stuff. As such, you’ll find new ideas forming at a rapid pace and your creative side shines through.
In our opinion, this is the BEST nootropic for creativity we’ve ever reviewed.
Heightened Attention Span and Focus
When you take Mind Lab Pro, you’ll be able to focus on whatever you need to get done for 6-8+ hours — depending on how you dose it. This is the classic nootropic benefit we generally want and Mind Lab Pro does not slack in this category.
We found we were able to focus on anything we wanted to when taking this stuff. Both mind-bogglingly boring busywork that just had to get done and highly creative work that demands maximum concentration.
The level of focus and attention span Mind Lab Pro offered allowed us to nearly double our workload on the day we took this nootropic.
Increased Energy Levels Citation
Mind Lab Pro offers a smooth energy boost that lasts for hours. This isn’t like a cup of coffee — where you have to drink another cup a few hours later to stay sharp.
Mind Lab Pro offers fatigue-fighting ingredients that keep your brain humming along without a break. Many of the mental energy benefits from this nootropic stem from the product’s ability to keep healthy blood flow to your brain throughout the entire “half-life” of the product.
Expect 6-8+ of impressive energy levels with this smart drug — and no “crash” when coming down, as Mind Lab Pro isn’t a stimulant.
Improved Memory Retention Citation
Mind Lab Pro could be the absolute ideal smart drug for students, due to the product’s unique ability to improve all facets of memory. From short-term memory to information recall, this nootropic has students and hustlers covered.
Simple. It contains Bacopa Monnieri, which helps increase reaction times and reduce anxiety , and Citicoline, which has been shown to boost memory and recall . It also contains Phosphatidylserine, which can help with cognitive functioning 
When working after having taken Mind Lab Pro, we loved being able to to instantly recall information related to the topic at hand, instead of having to Google things or look through notes when creating outlines and more. This contributed to us getting so much work done when taking this nootropic.
This is one of Mind Lab Pro’s biggest benefits.
Positive Mood Citation
We never had a bad day when taking Mind Lab Pro. Hell, the negative thoughts once the “half-life” kicked in where unnoticeable. We were positive, happy, and focused when we took this smart drug.
We believe this is due to Mind Lab Pro’s ability to improve mood and offer increased blood flow to the brain. Stress also seemed to wash away when taking this nootropic.
No stress. No fatigue. No negativity.
Just heightened focus and the desire to get things done!
More Motivation Citation
Now, don’t get us wrong. There’s not a nootropic on the planet that can give you the motivation you need to succeed. That has to come from the inside — at least in our opinion.
However, we did feel a little extra drive and desire to complete tasks when taking Mind Lab Pro. We believe this is due to a few Mind Lab Pro ingredients that support dopamine levels, which many associate with healthy motivation and mental drive. But whatever the reason for this feeling is…
You will feel like you want to get stuff done when taking Mind Lab Pro!
Brain Regeneration and Neuroprotection Citation
Mind Lab Pro is actually HEALTHY for your brain — over the long-term.
The brain is always regenerating itself — forming new brain cells, repairing membranes, and more. It must; we’re constantly learning and experiencing new things. Yet this regenerative process is optimized by certain nootropics, many of which themselves are included in Mind Lab Pro.
The natural nootropic ingredients found in Mind Lab Pro actually protect your brain cells from the negative effects of free radicals — which often lead to cognitive decline as we age. This could be a massive benefit for anyone over the age of 20.
Any Downsides to Mind Lab Pro?
No product is perfect! If the perfect nootropic product did exist, everyone and they mama would be using and abusing it daily.
Mind Lab Pro is no different.
While we’re huge fans of this over-the-counter nootropic, there’s no denying Mind Lab Pro could do a few things differently. They’re minor issues, but issues, nonetheless.
So, here’s a few things we didn’t love about Mind Lab Pro:
This is not the cheapest nootropic out there. In fact, it’s one of the more expensive products we’ve ever reviewed. For 20-30 servings, depending on how you dose things, you’re looking at $65 USD + shipping per bottle.
Mind Lab Pro can actually prove more expensive than Modafinil in most cases — unless you find a coupon or discount.
That being said…
Mind Lab Pro is, in our opinion, the premier over-the-counter nootropic on the market and works exceptionally well. It’s extremely consistent, even over the long-term. We believe it’s well worth the cost.
It’s Not Modafinil
Mind Lab Pro is many things, but it’s not Modafinil. If we’re looking to pull an all-nighter or work for 15+ straight hours with insane focus and concentration…
Mind Lab Pro is what you want when you’re looking to get 6-8+ hours of highly focused work done, enhance the creative side of your brain, and more.
As Mind Lab Pro is OTC and completely safe, it is our preferred daily nootropic these days. We only take Modafinil on days when we need to go crazy and get serious amounts of work done. When we just need heightened cognition, we look to Mind Lab Pro.
Mind Lab Pro Side Effects | What You MUST Know
Most nootropics, whether over-the-counter or prescription products, tend to have some minor side effects. That’s just part of the trade-off when taking smart drugs.
That being said…
Members of our team have never experienced any side effects with Mind Lab Pro — which was surprising!
According to Opti-Nutra:
All 11 ingredients in Mind Lab Pro are safe and well-tolerated. But that’s just part of the story. Mind Lab Pro is the only nootropic supplement of its kind with a clean label: No artificial colors, no preservatives, no GMO, no gluten, no caffeine, and no additives. Even the capsules are clean: Premium vegan Plantcaps®. Mind Lab Pro is 100% brain-boosting nutrition, with many ingredients in upgraded, enhanced-potency forms that are easier for the body to absorb and utilize. We take all of these quality steps to create a true Universal Nootropic™ that works for everyone, is safe and comfortable for everyone, and fits any lifestyle.
Due to the stringent requirements Opti-Nutra uses during formulation and manufacturing, most common smart drug side effects are minimized with Mind Lab Pro. Most users report ZERO issues.
However, there are three exceptionally minor and fairly rare Mind Lab Pro side effects to look out for:
- Headaches: Very rare when taking a quality nootropic, like this one. Reports of Mind Lab Pro headaches are rare indeed, but if you’re prone to head pain — start with a single pill dose of Mind Lab Pro before increasing the dosage.
- Digestive Discomfort: We tend to experience minor stomach issues in the evening after taking Modafinil. With Mind Lab Pro, there’s none of that. A few users have reported minor stomach pains and diarrhea with Mind Lab Pro — but it’s fairly uncommon.
- Insomnia: This is probably the most common Mind Lab Pro side effect that you may experience. If you take this smart drug in the late afternoon or evening, there’s a chance you’ll struggle to get to sleep until the early hours of the morning. This is because the Mind Lab Pro “half-life” will be running and your brain might be pretty energized. We suggest taking it early in the morning. Don’t take this stuff at night if you want to get to sleep early!
Mind Lab Pro vs. Modafinil
We drew a few comparisons between Mind Lab Pro and Modafinil throughout this article, but we wanted to clarify things a little bit further here.
Both of these nootropic products get the job done for us in terms of cognitive benefits. When selecting which product to take for the day, we always consider our goals.
Here’s when we decide to take Mind Lab Pro:
- We want to crush CREATIVE work.
- We need 6-8+ hours of intense focus.
- We’re looking for a product we can take DAILY.
- We’re dealing with high stress levels and need to stay positive.
- We’re studying for a test or taking a test.
- We want to get a great night’s sleep too.
Here’s when we decide to take Modafinil:
- We need to crush 12-15+ hours of work.
- We want to take a nootropic 1-2X a week.
- We want to pull an all-nighter.
- We need to GRIND out a lot of work we’ve been putting off.
- We need a “workhorse” of a nootropic to ensure the job gets done ASAP.
As you can see, both of these nootropics offer impressive benefits — but each has slightly different advantages. They are both awesome smart drug products. One just needs to take them for slightly different reasons.
It should also be noted that…
If you’ve never taken a smart drug or nootropic before, then we believe Mind Lab Pro is the absolute best supplement for beginners. This nootropic offers insane benefits with zero side effects and allows you to figure out if smart drugs help you achieve your goals.
BEST Mind Lab Pro Discount Code
Many smart drug experts believe Mind Lab Pro to be the premier over-the-counter nootropic on the market today. We’re in this camp as well.
As such, Opti-Nutra doesn’t need to offer “scam-style” coupon codes and Mind Lab Pro discount codes year-round.
Mind Lab Pro speaks for itself. This nootropic really works!
Thus, you won’t find any Mind Lab Pro discount codes as of now. The company is focused on creating the best possible product out there — not the cheapest one.
While Mind Lab Pro isn’t that cheap, most people find the price is well worth the money. You get 20-30 servings for around $65 USD. That’s not bad!
You can also buy in bulk and save some money too.
Can You Buy Mind Lab Pro on Amazon?
If you’re curious whether Mind Lab Pro is on Amazon, we’ve got some bad news for you…
Opti-Nutra does NOT sell on Amazon currently.
As such, the only Mind Lab Pro on Amazon will be from third-party sellers. This means there’s no guarantee the product you’re buying is actually legit and it’s going to be much more expensive than just ordering from the official Mind Lab Pro website.
If you want to order Mind Lab Pro, you won’t find the good stuff on Amazon at a fair price. You’ll be overpaying by 30-40% easily!
Point. Blank. Period.
Mind Lab Pro Review | The Verdict
It’s easy to see we’re huge fans of this natural nootropic. That’s why we decided to create this in-depth Mind Lab Pro review.
Because we find this smart drug to work and offer insane cognitive benefits.
While Mind Lab Pro is a little pricey and not the “workhorse” that Modafinil is — we believe that this smart drug supplement is the absolute BEST over-the-counter nootropic on the market today.
- Giurgea C. Vers une pharmacologie de l’activité intégrative du cerveau. Tentative du concept nootrope en psychopharmacologie [Pharmacology of integrative activity of the brain. Attempt at nootropic concept in psychopharmacology]. Actual Pharmacol (Paris). 1972;25:115-156.
- Kongkeaw C, Dilokthornsakul P, Thanarangsarit P, Limpeanchob N, Norman Scholfield C. Meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials on cognitive effects of Bacopa monnieri extract. J Ethnopharmacol. 2014;151(1):528-535. doi:10.1016/j.jep.2013.11.008
- Morgan, A., & Stevens, J. (2010, July). Does Bacopa monnieri improve memory performance in older persons? Results of a randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind trial. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20590480
- Grieb P. Neuroprotective properties of citicoline: facts, doubts and unresolved issues. CNS Drugs. 2014;28(3):185-193. doi:10.1007/s40263-014-0144-8
- Silveri, M. M., Dikan, J., Ross, A. J., Jensen, J. E., Kamiya, T., Kawada, Y., … Yurgelun-Todd, D. A. (2008, November). Citicoline enhances frontal lobe bioenergetics as measured by phosphorus magnetic resonance spectroscopy. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18816480
- Mori, K., Inatomi, S., Ouchi, K., Azumi, Y., & Tuchida, T. (2009, March). Improving effects of the mushroom Yamabushitake (Hericium erinaceus) on mild cognitive impairment: a double-blind placebo-controlled clinical trial. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18844328
- Mori K, Inatomi S, Ouchi K, Azumi Y, Tuchida T. Improving effects of the mushroom Yamabushitake (Hericium erinaceus) on mild cognitive impairment: a double-blind placebo-controlled clinical trial. Phytother Res. 2009;23(3):367-372. doi:10.1002/ptr.2634
- Bryan, J. (2008, February). Psychological effects of dietary components of tea: caffeine and L-theanine. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18254874
- Paarmann K, Prakash SR, Krohn M, et al. French maritime pine bark treatment decelerates plaque development and improves spatial memory in Alzheimer’s disease mice. Phytomedicine. 2019;57:39-48. doi:10.1016/j.phymed.2018.11.033
- Fond G, Micoulaud-Franchi JA, Brunel L, et al. Innovative mechanisms of action for pharmaceutical cognitive enhancement: A systematic review. Psychiatry Res. 2015;229(1-2):12-20. doi:10.1016/j.psychres.2015.07.006
- Colzato, L. S., Jongkees, B. J., Sellaro, R., & Hommel, B. (2013, December 16). Working memory reloaded: tyrosine repletes updating in the N-back task. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3863934/
- (n.d.). Retrieved from http://ns.umich.edu/Releases/2001/Aug01/r081301a.html
- Shevtsov, V. A., Zholus, B. I., Shervarly, V. I., Vol’skij, V. B., Korovin, Y. P., Khristich, M. P., … Wikman, G. (2003, March). A randomized trial of two different doses of a SHR-5 Rhodiola rosea extract versus placebo and control of capacity for mental work. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12725561
- Sukumaran NP, Amalraj A, Gopi S. Neuropharmacological and cognitive effects of Bacopa monnieri (L.) Wettst – A review on its mechanistic aspects. Complement Ther Med. 2019;44:68-82. doi:10.1016/j.ctim.2019.03.016
- Iulia C, Ruxandra T, Costin LB, Liliana-Mary V. Citicoline – a neuroprotector with proven effects on glaucomatous disease. Rom J Ophthalmol. 2017;61(3):152-158. doi:10.22336/rjo.2017.29
- Glade MJ, Smith K. Phosphatidylserine and the human brain. Nutrition. 2015;31(6):781-786. doi:10.1016/j.nut.2014.10.014