Looking for info about buying Modafinil in Peru? If so, this guide will explain everything you need to know.
Te lo juro.
Below, we'll be discussing exactly what you can expect if you want to get your hands on some Modafinil in Peru. From legalities to prescriptions, to the best online vendors, we’ll cover it all in this comprehensive guide.
For those looking for the succinct answer…
But there's a little bit more to it than simply visiting our recommended vendor.
‘So below, we'll take a look at several topics surrounding Modafinil, including its benefits, side effects, recommended dosage, and online ordering information.
What is Modafinil?
We’re going to start with the most obvious question…What is Modafinil?
For the uninitiated, Modafinil is a type of drug known as a ‘eugeroic’, which means it promotes a sense of ‘wakefulness’ . In most countries, it’s a prescription-only medication used to treat a range of sleep-related disorders such as narcolepsy, sleep apnea, Shift Work Sleep Disorder (SWSD) , and Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD).
Modafinil also offers cognitive benefits and is prescribed ‘off label’ to treat psychological conditions such as Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) , and amphetamine addiction and/or withdrawal .
Due to these benefits, Modafinil has become known as the world’s best ‘smart’ drug, or ‘nootropic’. It is commonly taken ‘off-prescription’ by those who want to work or study harder, for longer, and more effectively. Essentially, Modafinil is a safer alternative to more dangerous medications like Adderall and drugs such as amphetamines.
Let’s take a look at some of Modafinil’s benefits.
Benefits of Modafinil
Why is Modafinil so popular, you may ask?
Well, the answer is complicated. We’ll give you the abridged version. It'll be somewhat scientific, but if you like to geek out hard on nootropic science, feel free to devour the links below.
Essentially, Modafinil raises levels of both dopamine and histamine in the brain . The extra histamine gives you a sense of ‘wakefulness’ and alertness while the extra dopamine offers a sense of overall wellbeing and improved short-term recall . Together, these two neurotransmitters have a dramatic effect on cognition, productivity, and the ability to concentrate .
As a nootropic, Modafinil is unmatched in its ability to increase a person's creative output, enhance their focus, and eliminate fatigue. Modafinil is a “life hack” that genuinely works. It allows anyone to work or study in a way that feels almost superhuman.
Some of Modafinil’s many research-backed benefits include:
- 12+ hours of ‘tunnel vision’ focus .
- Reduced sense of fatigue .
- Increased output.
- Improved motivation.
- Enhanced memory retention and short term recall .
- Reduction in hesitation/procrastination.
- And more!
Combine all these benefits, and you can understand why Modafinil has become the go-to nootropic for hustlers, go-getters, and biohackers the world over. It is the single best nootropic around because it's been scientifically proven to work . Modafinil allows anyone to work with a high level of focus for 12+ hours straight.
Yes, 12+ hours!
Some people find they can get two or three days’ worth of work done when they take Modafinil. Best of all, Modafinil doesn't make you feel jittery, it doesn’t burn your nervous system out, and it’s non-addictive.
It gives you a subtle yet powerful feeling of clear-headed focus. When you take a standard dose of Modafinil and have a task in mind, you will get it done. It's like you enter into a Zen-like state, and nothing else matters until you finish the job. It's nothing short of incredible!
Modafinil Side Effects and Safety
While we aren’t doctors and this isn’t medical advice, you'll be pleased to know that Modafinil has an extremely mild side effect profile. In the studies we referenced above, the documented side effects were found to be rare and temporary. In the worst-case scenario, any side effects that you experience after taking Modafinil will disappear within 24 hours.
We want to equip you with ALL the knowledge you need to properly use Modafinil, so here are all the possible side effects that you should be aware of :
- Upset stomach.
- Sleeplessness and/or insomnia.
- Dry eyes and/or mouth.
The good news is that these side effects are rare when you take the recommended dose of 200 mg (one pill) per day . Taking more than that offers no additional cognitive benefits, and overdosing puts you at risk of experiencing one or more of the side effects mentioned above.
An additional risk of taking higher doses of Modafinil is dependence. As with any drug that increases dopamine, Modafinil must be used responsibly. Exceptionally high doses of this nootropic (1,200 mg/day) may lead to dependence . Therefore, we recommend that you take Modafinil no more than three times per week.
Some of Modafinil’s rarer side effects include chest pain, an irregular heartbeat, and extreme mood changes . It has also been linked to congenital birth defects so must not be taken while pregnant.
Long story short…
There are some small concerns, but they are relatively minor. Be smart about your Modafinil use and you'll reap all of the benefits described above.
Is Modafinil Legal in Peru?
While we aren’t lawyers and this isn’t legal advice, based on our understanding Modafinil is 100% legal in Peru. This is a nice perk of many Latin American nations. Medications that are prescription-only in some countries are sold over-the-counter here.
Many pharmacies in Peru stock a brand of generic Modafinil called Resotyl. This is widely available in pharmacies throughout the country.
Now, the prices may not be the cheapest — but it's there. That's the downside, as always, of buying from a pharmacy. You're not going to get bargain prices. The convenience factor is very nice though. You can have your Modafinil right then and there, with no wait times.
One concern is the consistent quality of the Modafinil.
There have been reports of bunk Modafinil in pharmacies in Peru. Our advice is to make a small purchase first and test the product before spending a lot of money on a big batch.
You can generally buy Resotyl for $2-4 USD per 200 mg pill. Not cheap, but not horrible for over-the-counter Modafinil, either. If you only want to try Modafinil, this is the ideal option. However, you'll save a lot of money ordering online in bulk.
How to Get a Modafinil Prescription in Peru
This section is a little redundant, considering that you don't need a prescription to get Modafinil in Peru. Remember, you can buy it as a generic brand from a pharmacy without a prescription.
But if you were to get a prescription, you would have to convince a doctor that you have narcolepsy, Sleep Work Sleep Disorder, or some other sleep-related issue.
You would also have to speak Spanish well enough to explain what your problem is and why you want a Modafinil prescription!
For most individuals, this won't be worth the effort. You can easily get quality generic Modafinil for a lower price from an online vendor, or walk into a few pharmacies locally to buy some Resotyl.
Where to Buy Modafinil Online in Peru | 2021 Guide
Many of you likely skipped right to this section. We can't say we blame you.
Our team has reviewed countless Modafinil vendors over the years, and we know exactly which ones are legit and which ones will sell you bunk. Suffice to say, we know a thing or two about which vendors you can trust and which ones you can't.
Without further ado, these are the two Modafinil vendors you’ll want to check out if you live in Peru:
Overall, the best online Modafinil vendor shipping to Peru right now is Modafinil XL. These guys do a terrific job of shipping low-cost nootropics into the country and offer some of the fastest shipping times in the industry.
Here's what you can expect:
- MASSIVE Selection of Products: The biggest advantage of buying Modafinil online from Modafinil XL is that you have a huge variety of products to choose from. Here, you’ll find five different brands: Modalert, Modvigil, Modafresh, Modalert, and Indian MD. This last one is a unique sublingual brand that’s absorbed in the mouth, giving a faster, more intense effect. They also have a selection of Armodafinil products on offer if you want to try this newer, improved version of Modafinil.
- Guaranteed Delivery: When you buy from Modafinil XL, there’s virtually no risk. Either you get your delivery or you’ll get a free reshipment or refund. Your choice.
- Rapid Shipping: The main drawback of buying Modafinil online is the wait time. Fortunately, Modafinil XL offers very fast shipping. Standard shipping takes 10-18 days on average and is free on all orders over $80. But their Express shipping time is just 7-10 days and is included on every order over $150. That’s extremely fast!
- Unique Informative Website: Modafinil XL has a really cool website that gives you a lot of information about nootropics, including Modafinil. If you are brand new in the world of biohacking or nootropics, this will help you make a more informed decision over what to buy and why.
- HUGE Discounts: Modafinil XL offers several insane discounts. First, they offer 20% off your entire order when you pay with Bitcoin. Second, they include 10 free Modafinil pills and 10 free Armodafinil pills with EVERY order. Lastly, if you aren’t into crypto, you can still get 10% off by using this code – ‘ENJOY10OFF’ – at the checkout.
- FREE Trial Pack: One of our favorite perks of Modafinil XL is that they offer free sample packs. If you cover the $29 shipping fee, they’ll send you 10 free Modafinil tabs or 10 free Armodafinil tabs to try at absolutely no risk. This is ideal if you just want to try Modafinil for the first time.
Modafinil XL is an extremely reliable online pharmacy and definitely deserves its place as our top recommendation for anyone in Peru looking to buy Modafinil. They have a great website, some cool products, and provide fast delivery.
See for yourself and order a free trial pack today!
Get 10% off all ModafinilXL products as a Modafinil.com reader.
Just use this code at checkout: ENJOY10OFF
The other Modafinil vendor that we recommend is Dino Supplies. Just like Modafinil XL, these guys do a superb job of shipping legit Modafinil to Peru in record time. We’ve had nothing but great experiences with them and we’re sure you’ll love them too.
Specifically, here’s what we love about them:
- Solid Selection of Products: Dino Supplies doesn’t have a wide range of products, but it does offer the top three brands of generic Modafinil: Modalert, Modvigil, and Modawake.
- FREE Shipping on EVERY Order: Unlike Modafinil XL where you need to spend at least $80 to get free shipping, Dino Supplies offers this perk on EVERY order. They’ll send you a tracking number within 24 hours so you can track your shipment until it reaches you.
- Guaranteed Delivery: In the unlikely event that your order is lost or stopped by customs, Dino Supplies will send out a replacement order within 24 hours (excluding weekends). They also offer full refunds or lost orders. There’s NO risk when you order from them!
- FAST Delivery: You can expect your order to arrive within 15-20 business days. However, when we tested their service we found that our order arrived in 12 days. Bottom line? It’s fast!
- 10% Off Coupon: You can get 10% off your entire order simply by entering the code ‘DINOMODA6854’ at the checkout.
- BIG Bitcoin Discount: In addition to the 10% discount above, you can get a further 20% off simply by paying with Bitcoin. This makes shopping here incredibly economical!
Overall Dino Supplies offers a great buying experience and makes the process of buying Modafinil in Peru virtually hassle-free. We love their free shipping policy and great discounts and we have no hesitation about recommending them as we’ve always found them to be extremely reliable.
Get 10% off all Dino Supplies products as a Modafinil.com reader.
Just use this code at checkout: DINOMODA6854
‘Brand Name’ Modafinil and Armodafinil in Peru
As we mentioned above, you shouldn't have much issue getting Modafinil from a pharmacy in Peru.
The only possible downsides are that you may have to visit a handful of pharmacies before you find one with some Resotyl in stock, and it will be far more expensive compared with buying online. That's why we still recommend online vendors for anyone looking to get a great deal.
In pharmacies throughout Peru, there are a few brand name and generic Modafinil products available:
- Resotyl (Modafinil)
- Alertec (Modafinil)
- Provigil (Modafinil)
- Nuvigil (Armodafinil)
The most common form of Modafinil found in pharmacies in Peru is Resotyl. If you're able to locate Modafinil at a pharmacy in Peru, this will likely be what you find. Resotyl is a solid product and generic Modafinil brand overall. We had fine results with it when we tested it, but be careful! There have been some reports of bunk Resotyl in pharmacies outside of Lima.
When you order Modafinil online, you won’t find Resotyl or any of the other brand name products listed above. Instead, you’ll find one of the following four brands of generic nootropics:
Modalert and Modvigil are generic Modafinil products, while Waklert and Artvigil are generic Armodafinil products. We’ve found that these generic products work exactly the same as their brand-name counterparts. There are ZERO differences, except for the price – generics are WAY cheaper!
Does one work better than the other? Well, that depends on you and your body's chemistry — but most people find they prefer one of the four better than the others. Our top recommendation is Modalert but we suggest you buy a sample pack of all four products and find out which one you get along with best:
You shouldn't have any problems at all when buying Modafinil in Peru. The process is very straight forward. If you don't trust the pharmacy brand, then it should be easy to buy from an online vendor — no problem.
That being said, many of you might want a nootropic that isn't a pharmaceutical drug. We get that. After all, Modafinil does increase dopamine so you need to limit your intake to 200mg per day and take it no more than three times per week.
On your ‘off’ days from Modafinil when you still want to get stuff done, we recommend an amazing over-the-counter Modafinil alternative:
Mind Lab Pro
Mind Lab Pro is a potent nootropic that offers Modafinil-like cognitive benefits yet ZERO side effects. It’s not a pharmaceutical, it’s actually certified drug free. It contains 11 different natural ingredients that have each been scientifically proven to offer nootropic benefits. Together, these ingredients offer a drug-like boost to cognition, while being completely safe and non-addictive.
Some of Mind Lab Pro’s most potent research-backed ingredients are:
- Bacopa Monnieri: This natural plant extract is considered by many to be the world’s most potent natural nootropic. It offers a huge boost to memory, short-term recall, and executive functioning .
- Lion's Mane Mushroom: This edible mushroom has been scientifically proven to offer solid neuroprotection benefits . It helps keep your brain healthy and working in optimal condition.
- Maritime Pine Bark Extract: This extract helps promote healthy aging and can protect the brain against stress .
- Citicoline: This powerful natural nootropic has been shown to have a dramatic effect on working memory .
These four ingredients work in synergy with the other seven to provide a phenomenal boost to focus, mood, concentration, creativity, and concentration. These ingredients are all completely safe, non-toxic, and non-addictive, so you don’t have to worry about dependence issues arising. In fact, you can take Mind Lab Pro five days per week, year-round!
The only drawback of this nootropic is that it lasts for just 6-8 hours. While this is far less than Modafinil, it’s still plenty long enough to crush your work or study. You see, Modafinil may be the king of nootropics when it comes to focus and motivation. But Mind Lab Pro reigns supreme when it comes to all-around brain optimization and healing. It rejuvenates while it enhances and offers long-term benefits that you don’t get from Modafinil.
Mind Lab Pro is our favorite Modafinil alternative for a reason. We use it whenever we aren’t taking Modafinil, and that’s how we suggest you use it too.
Mind Lab Pro!
Modafinil in Peru | The Verdict?
Above you'll find anything and everything you need to know about Modafinil in Peru.
We've gone over Modafinil's uses, its legal status, dosages, places to buy, and even recommended another nootropic to take as an alternative. There isn't much else to say. Modafinil is the supplement you should be taking if you're serious about taking your life to the next level, making more money, or getting better grades.
It's the premier way to enhance your focus!
- Gerrard P, Malcolm R. Mechanisms of modafinil: A review of current research. Neuropsychiatr Dis Treat. 2007;3(3):349–364.
- Ballon JS, Feifel D. A systematic review of modafinil: Potential clinical uses and mechanisms of action. J Clin Psychiatry. 2006;67(4):554-66.
- Biederman J, Swanson JM, Wigal SB, Boellner SW, Earl CQ, Lopez FA; Modafinil ADHD Study Group. A comparison of once-daily and divided doses of modafinil in children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: a randomized, double-blind, and placebo-controlled study. J Clin Psychiatry. 2006 May;67(5):727-35. doi: 10.4088/jcp.v67n0506. PMID: 16841622.
- Can Modafinil Treat Cocaine or Amphetamine Addiction & Withdrawal? (2020, February 3). Retrieved from https://americanaddictioncenters.org/addiction-medications/modafinil
- Brown RE, Stevens DR, Haas HL. The physiology of brain histamine. Prog Neurobiol. 2001;63(6):637-672. doi:10.1016/s0301-0082(00)00039-3
- Zolkowska D, Jain R, Rothman RB, Partilla JS, Roth BL, Setola V, Prisinzano TE, Baumann MH. Evidence for the involvement of dopamine transporters in behavioral stimulant effects of modafinil. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2009 May;329(2):738-46. doi: 10.1124/jpet.108.146142. Epub 2009 Feb 5. PMID: 19197004; PMCID: PMC2672878.
- Minzenberg MJ, Carter CS. Modafinil: a review of neurochemical actions and effects on cognition. Neuropsychopharmacology. 2008 Jun;33(7):1477-502. doi: 10.1038/sj.npp.1301534. Epub 2007 Aug 22. PMID: 17712350.
- Young JW. Dopamine D1 and D2 receptor family contributions to modafinil-induced wakefulness. J Neurosci. 2009;29(9):2663–2665. doi:10.1523/JNEUROSCI.5843-08.2009
- Müller, U., Rowe, J. B., Rittman, T., Lewis, C., Robbins, T. W., & Sahakian, B. J. (2013, January). Effects of modafinil on non-verbal cognition, task enjoyment and creative thinking in healthy volunteers. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3485563/
- Pigeau R, Naitoh P, Buguet A, McCann C, Baranski J, Taylor M, Thompson M, MacK I I. Modafinil, d-amphetamine and placebo during 64 hours of sustained mental work. I. Effects on mood, fatigue, cognitive performance and body temperature. J Sleep Res. 1995 Dec;4(4):212-228. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2869.1995.tb00172.x. PMID: 10607161.
- Kumar R. Approved and investigational uses of modafinil : an evidence-based review. Drugs. 2008;68(13):1803-39. doi: 10.2165/00003495-200868130-00003. PMID: 18729534.
- modafinil – Drug Summary. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.pdr.net/drug-summary/Provigil-modafinil-2332
- Teodorini, Rachel D et al. “The off-prescription use of modafinil: An online survey of perceived risks and benefits.” PloS one 15,2 e0227818. 5 Feb. 2020, doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0227818
- Krishnan, R., & Chary, K. V. (2015). A rare case modafinil dependence. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4319252/
- Provigil Side Effects Center. (2018, May 8). Retrieved from https://www.rxlist.com/provigil-side-effects-drug-center.htm
- Aguiar S, Borowski T. Neuropharmacological review of the nootropic herb Bacopa monnieri. Rejuvenation Res. 2013 Aug;16(4):313-26. doi: 10.1089/rej.2013.1431. PMID: 23772955; PMCID: PMC3746283.
- Rossi P, Cesaroni V, Brandalise F, Occhinegro A, Ratto D, Perrucci F, Lanaia V, Girometta C, Orrù G, Savino E. Dietary Supplementation of Lion's Mane Medicinal Mushroom, Hericium erinaceus (Agaricomycetes), and Spatial Memory in Wild-Type Mice. Int J Med Mushrooms. 2018;20(5):485-494. doi: 10.1615/IntJMedMushrooms.2018026241. PMID: 29953363.
- Rohdewald P. Pleiotropic Effects of French Maritime Pine Bark Extract to Promote Healthy Aging. Rejuvenation Res. 2019 Jun;22(3):210-217. doi: 10.1089/rej.2018.2095. Epub 2018 Dec 12. PMID: 30215292.
- Grieb P. Neuroprotective properties of citicoline: facts, doubts and unresolved issues. CNS Drugs. 2014;28(3):185-193. doi:10.1007/s40263-014-0144-8