If you’re wondering how to buy Modafinil in the Philippines, you’ve come to the perfect place.
In this detailed guide, we’ll discuss everything you need to know about buying the world’s most popular smart drug while visiting or living in the Pearl of the Orient – the Philippines!
Over the past decade, the Philippines has become almost as popular with entrepreneurs and digital nomads as it has been with tourists, backpackers and thrill-seekers. Consequently, there’s been a definite rise in interest surrounding Modafinil, one of the most potent nootropics for boosting cognition.
Get 10% off all Buy Moda products as a Modafinil.com reader.
Just use this code at checkout: BUYMODA#1
While I’m not from the Philippines, I’ve been using nootropics for over half a decade, and I know the smart drug game inside and out. My goal is to help you find and buy the best Modafinil in the world without an issue.
I can point you towards the best online pharmacies that sell legit nootropics and help you avoid the ones that will rip you off or send you bunk. Fortunately, the few online pharmacies I know of make buying Modafinil in the Philippines pretty easy these days.
So you shouldn’t have any issues, if at all.
This is not legal or medical advice. This article was strictly created for your entertainment. Please consult with your primary care physician or a medical professional with close working knowledge of your health -- before consuming pharmaceutical drugs or nootropics, like Modafinil. Please read my disclaimer.
What is Modafinil?
Before we delve into the fascinating subject of how to buy Modafinil in the Philippines, I thought it might be helpful to briefly discuss why so many people love Modafinil and why it’s the world’s most popular smart drug.
Modafinil has gained a worldwide reputation for being the premier cognitive enhancer on the market.
Modafinil offers a range of proven benefits, including:
- Enhanced memory retention.
- Improved cognitive function.
- Increased memory retention.
- 12+ hours of intense focus (great for pulling all-nighters!)
- Inability to feel fatigued.
- …and more!
When you take Modafinil, you feel as if you can accomplish anything. It is believed to be the real-life drug that inspired the scriptwriters of the 2011 movie “Limitless.” Modafinil isn’t the product of Hollywood scriptwriters, though. There is a wealth of evidence in peer-reviewed medical journals to support its effectiveness .
You see, Modafinil is a type of medicine known as a ‘eugeroic,’ meaning a ‘wakefulness-promoting agent.’ It was developed during the 1970s to help narcolepsy sufferers by a French neuroscientist and researcher, Michel Jouvet .
Modafinil was successfully trialed and introduced to the French market under the brand name ‘Modiodalunder’ in 1994. However, it wasn’t until Modafinil received U.S. FDA approval in 1998 that its popularity took off.
Introduced to the US market under the brand name ‘Provigil,’ the drug soon developed a reputation for its off-label uses. Provigil was so effective at treating narcolepsy, shift work sleep disorder and sleep apnea that healthy individuals began experimenting with it. During the early 2000s, non-prescribed Provigil use exploded in popularity across North America. It became the drug of choice for CEOs and Silicon Valley executives who were looking to gain an edge over their competition .
Just 200mg of Provigil could help anyone pull all-nighters with ease. It soon became the most popular study drug and found favor with thousands of stressed-out students across the U.S. The smart drug craze had begun, and Modafinil was at the forefront of it. Soon, people around the world wanted to get their hands on some.
So, if you’re curious about buying Modafinil in the Philippines, there’s a very good reason:
Modafinil is the most popular smart drug in the world because the stuff just works!
Modafinil Side Effects and Safety
As Modafinil is such a well-known drug, you would think that its dangers would be just as well-known as its benefits.
But after extensively studying this drug for decades, researchers have found VERY few side effects with Modafinil.
The most frequent ones are listed below and they tend to be quite mild in nature :
- Back pain
For people who aren’t used to the effect of nootropics in general, a little nervousness is understandable.
In a society where people are constantly tired and exhausted, it’s weird to experience full-fledged wakefulness for a long period of time.
So don’t worry too much about the enhanced feeling of focus – you’ll get used to it in no time at all!
As long as you keep your Modafinil doses to the early morning, it won’t be much trouble to fall asleep at night.
That’s not going to be the case if you take Modafinil late at night to pull an all-nighter. But you already knew that, right?
I also want to mention that there are some less likely yet more serious psychiatric and bodily side effects that can occur: Skin rashes, mania, and hallucinations have been rarely reported .
You need to see a doctor immediately if this happens, especially if your body starts breaking out in hives after taking Modafinil.
You do want to have Modafinil on your side for a very long period of time, right? Of course you do!
Is Modafinil Legal in the Philippines?
Now, I’m no lawyer. Nor am I a legal scholar.
So, this section about the legalities of Modafinil in the Philippines should not be construed as anything but hyperbole. This is NOT legal advice, as stated above.
Is Modafinil legal in the Philippines? Yes and no.
Buying Modafinil – either from a pharmacy or online – is technically illegal without a prescription in the Philippines.
If you have a prescription for Modafinil from a Filipino doctor, then you can theoretically buy Modafinil from a pharmacy and possess it for personal use. I say ‘theoretically’ because Modafinil is not a registered product in the Philippines. No registered brand name medicines contain Modafinil, and so no pharmacies officially stock it.
Pharmacies are plentiful in the Philippines. Almost every mall contains at least a couple of pharmacies, and every grocery store includes a small pharmacy. You can find everything from the large franchised stores, such as Rose Pharmacy, right down to little Mom & Pop outfits, and everything in between.
However, while many pharmacies have a reputation for selling prescription drugs over the counter, these reports mainly refer to conventional medicines such as antibiotics. Filipinos who buy these drugs merely wish to avoid paying to see a doctor so they can obtain a prescription.
– Not Found in Pharmacies –
I’m not going to waste your time telling you to go to this pharmacy or that pharmacy. I’ve visited the Philippines over a dozen times during the last decade, and I can tell you first hand that legit Modafinil isn’t available there.
Now, there are other ways to get your hands on Modafinil while living in the Philippines. You can buy Modafinil online and have it shipped to your address or place of residence.
This may not be 100% legal. Still, I’m unaware of any laws against it, and I’ve yet to hear about anyone having legitimate legal issues importing an unregistered medicine for personal use. While the Philippines is renowned for its strict anti-drug policies, Modafinil isn’t a narcotic and won’t get you thrown in jail.
I’ve personally ordered Modafinil online while living in the Philippines and have never had a problem getting it shipped to me.
I’d surmise that the worst that could happen would be for your package to be seized by customs. In this case, you’d likely get a full refund from the online Modafinil pharmacy you purchased from.
I’ve honestly never heard of this happening!
The online Modafinil sellers that I recommend below actually guarantee their shipments to the Philippines. This means that if your order doesn’t arrive, you’ll get a free reshipment or a full refund. It’s your choice.
In short, there’s little to no risk.
Where to Buy Modafinil in the Philippines | 2020 Guide
Now we’re getting to the good stuff. In this part of the guide, I show and tell you where to buy Modafinil online in the Philippines.
While some of the most prominent Modafinil vendors don’t ship to the Philippines, I’ve found a couple of great vendors that do.
So have no fear! You can buy Modafinil online here.
Here are the best places to buy Modafinil online in the Philippines:
My top-rated online Modafinil pharmacy for anyone in the Philippines right now? That’d be Buy Moda.
This is the place I’d would start when looking to get your hands on smart drugs in the Philippines. Seriously, this vendor does an incredible job. Here’s what I love about Buy Moda:
- GUARANTEED Delivery: This place offers guaranteed delivery to the Philippines. Meaning you either get your Modafinil or you get a full refund or a reshipment. Your choice. These guys are that confident about passing customs in the Philippines. You will get your order from them, one way or another.
- Quick Shipping: Not only that, Buy Moda offers 7-15 day shipping times to the Philippines. Not insanely quick, but fast enough that you’re not waiting a full month for your Modafinil. You’ll get your Modafinil quickly from these guys!
- Great Prices: Buy Moda offers CHEAP prices too. Some of the best from any Modafinil online pharmacy I’ve found. If you’re looking to get a good deal on Modafinil, I’d recommend looking here first. You’ll get Modafinil for cheap while living in the Philippines from these guys.
- Bitcoin Discounts: Plus, they offer insane BTC discounts. You can save up to 35% off your Modafinil order by using BTC with Buy Moda. Talk about a steal!
- Impressive Payment Options: Buy Moda is one of the few Modafinil vendors that accepts credit cards and BTC — not just e-checks and gift cards. This is a huge benefit for many buyers, myself included!
Suffice to say, this is the cheapest place to buy Modafinil online in the Philippines – and the BEST. I would start here and then compare pricing with other vendors. Plus, I’ve found Buy Moda always ships out legit product! Which is especially important.
Get 10% off all Buy Moda products as a Modafinil.com reader.
Just use this code at checkout: BUYMODA#1
Another incredibly high-quality vendor serving the Philippines is Modafinil XL.
What makes them so great? Well, let’s just say there’s a lot to love when buying Modafinil online here. A quick, little summary of how Modafinil XL operates:
- Wide Selection of Products: Modafinil XL offers a great variety of different products. These include Modvigil, Modafresh, and Artvigil. That’s not even a full list. You have options you rarely see anywhere else — and the most popular ones, like Modalert.
- Informative Website: One unique benefit of Modafinil XL is that it contains a lot of in-depth information about nootropics. This might be only for the science-minded among you, but it’s a nice feature. You can quickly get any background information you’d like about what you’re taking.
- Fast Shipping Times: In terms of shipping times, Modafinil XL is as good as it gets for speed. You’ll get your shipment within an average of 7-15 days. For Modafinil, that’s pretty good. It’s not super fast, but you’re not waiting for an eternity.
- Guaranteed Delivery: Modafinil XL offers a nice perk where they’ll reship any lost or seized package for you. You simply have to let them know, and they’ll refund your money or reship your package. Won’t come up often, but it’s great reassurance.
- Payment Options and Free Shipping on Large Orders: One unique aspect of Modafinil XL is that they give you free shipping on all orders above $80. That makes large, bulk orders quite cost-effective when you take into account what you save.
All in all, Modafinil XL is an A+ vendor and there are many reasons why I recommend these guys. They have a fantastic selection of nootropics, a uniquely informative website, and some nice perks like fast delivery times and refund options. The prices are even better than at first glance if you buy in bulk, and the order times are VERY good for the Philippines.
Get 10% off all ModafinilXL products as a Modafinil.com reader.
Just use this code at checkout: ENJOY10OFF
‘Brand Name’ Modafinil and Armodafinil in the Philippines
Since Modafinil is technically not a registered pharmaceutical product in the Philippines, you will not be able to buy a ‘brand name’ Modafinil product in the country.
It simply isn’t available from pharmacies. You won’t be able to get your hands on ‘brand name’ products like:
- Provigil (Modafinil)
- Modavigil (Modafinil)
- Nuvigil (Armodafinil)
This means you’ll be forced to opt for generic Modafinil and Armodafinil products available from online retailers. Luckily, this isn’t a bad thing.
Not only are generic Modafinil products far cheaper than anything available at pharmacies, but I’ve personally found ZERO difference in generic Modafinil products in comparison with Provigil — which I was initially prescribed.
Here are the most popular generic nootropics on the market:
I highly recommend testing all four of these products and seeing what your mind and body react best to. Personally, I prefer Modalert out of the four generic Modafinil brands listed above. But I know many other individuals who prefer Modvigil and Waklert.
Now, while I’m confident that you won’t have any issues at all getting your hands on Modafinil during your time in the Philippines, I recognize that some people want Modafinil alternatives.
I get it. I’ve got a recommendation that is as close to Modafinil as you’re going to get while staying out of the “grey area” so to speak. Without further ado, here is my favorite Modafinil alternative:
Mind Lab Pro
Mind Lab Pro is something I discovered recently and I’m glad I did. Currently, I believe this stuff is the best Modafinil alternative.
What makes it great? Well…
First off, it is the most comprehensive ‘over-the-counter’ nootropic out there. Point. Blank. Period. It has 11 key ingredients that each deal with a specific area of cognitive enhancement. It has ingredients that have offer similar effects to Modafinil but are just a little less powerful and potent.
You can expect a similar boost to neurotransmitters like dopamine when taking Mind Lab Pro. Plus, you’ll find a Modafinil-like boost to focus, memory retention and motivation.
But what’s nice about Mind Lab Pro is that it hits some key areas that Modafinil doesn’t. For example, it has ingredients that help flush out toxins. You get neuroprotective benefits and you also help fertilize brain cells for healthy connections between neurons. Pretty cool if you ask me.
It won’t give you quite the focus boost of Modafinil. You won’t be able to focus for 12-15+ hours, but you get 6-8+ hours of solid cognitive enhancement.
If you’re looking for an ideal alternative to take on your “off days” from Modafinil, this is my top recommendation as of writing.
Mind Lab Pro!
Modafinil in the Philippines | The Verdict?
That’s about all, mate.
I’ve covered pretty much everything you’d need to know about how to buy Modafinil in the Philippines.
Hopefully, this entertaining guide has answered all your legal and practical questions about buying Modafinil in the Philippines. If you have any queries, concerns or comments, please sound off below, and I’ll do my best to get back to you.
- Young JW. Dopamine D1 and D2 receptor family contributions to modafinil-induced wakefulness. J Neurosci. 2009;29(9):2663–2665. doi:10.1523/JNEUROSCI.5843-08.2009
- Michel Jouvet. (2020, February 21). Retrieved from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michel_Jouvet
- Like It or Not, “Smart Drugs” Are Coming to the Office. (2016, May 19). Retrieved from https://hbr.org/2016/05/like-it-or-not-smart-drugs-are-coming-to-the-office
- Modafinil. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-16962/modafinil-oral/details
- Modafinil/Provigil – new warning about serious side effects. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.meassociation.org.uk/2008/02/modafinilprovigil-new-warning-about-serious-side-effects/