Are you interested in how to buy Modafinil in Sweden right now?
Well, you’re in luck because this guide will explain everything you need to know.
Our team has been using Modafinil for over a decade and we know the smart drugs game inside out. We can show you the best places to buy Modafinil in Sweden and help you get your hands on some of this potent smart drug.
If you’re looking for the short answer, click on the link below:
But if you’re looking for more detailed information about Modafinil’s legal status in Sweden, how to get a prescription, and how to order some online, then keep reading and all will be revealed.
Our only goal for this guide is to help you get your hands on high-quality Modafinil without any issues.
What is Modafinil?
Modafinil, in case you haven’t heard, is a killer smart drug that helps online hustlers, students, and entrepreneurs around the world become more productive. It helps anyone crush their workload, increase their focus, and accomplish anything they set their mind to.
How is that possible?
The short answer is that Modafinil is a type of drug known as a ‘eugeroic’. This means that it helps create a sense of ‘wakefulness’ by increasing levels of histamine and dopamine in the brain . The histamine makes it almost impossible to feel fatigued , while the dopamine gives a feeling of positivity and enhances memory .
When you take a single 200 mg Modafinil pill, you’ll get a whole host of benefits, including things like:
- ‘Tunnel-vision’ focus .
- 12-14+ hours of alertness.
- Improved memory and cognition .
- Improved reading retention.
- Greater inspiration.
- Lower mental fatigue .
- Appetite suppression.
- Delayed onset of drowsiness.
- And much, much more!
People react to the drug differently, but there are a few things that Modafinil does for everyone.
Keeping you awake, alert, and focused!
That’s the short answer on Modafinil, but here’s a little more information about this handy smart drug, including how Modafinil was first discovered by scientists.
Modafinil was first synthesized by two French scientists in 1974. But it wasn’t until the mid-1980s that a team of psychologists realized they could use it to help people with narcolepsy, a condition that causes people to fall asleep during the day.
France approved the drug in 1994 and it was released as ‘Modiodal’. It became extremely popular as a narcolepsy drug, and doctors began prescribing it to people that had illnesses related to not being able to maintain a normal circadian rhythm. In other words, those who struggled to wake up sometime in the morning and fall asleep at night.
Modafinil was soon being used to treat things like obstructive sleep apnea, Shift Work Sleep Disorder (SWSD), and even Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD). Basically, anyone who had trouble staying awake during the day found Modafinil extremely helpful.
During the 1990s and early 2000s, Modafinil was released throughout Europe and worldwide and came to Sweden as ‘Modiodal’ in January 2002. At around this time, people started taking it ‘off prescription’ for its cognitive benefits.
Modafinil gained a reputation among biohackers, hustlers, students, and entrepreneurs as a so-called ‘smart’ drug, or ‘nootropic’. It became very popular in highly competitive environments such as Ivy League universities, Wall Street investment firms, and Silicon Valley startups. It allowed anyone to get 12+ hours per day of focused work or study time and quickly became the go-to supplement in high-stress offices around the world .
So if you are looking to get your hands on some in Sweden, there’s one simple reason why:
Modafinil Side Effects and Safety
Before we dive into this section about Modafinil’s side effects and safety, just a friendly reminder that we’re not doctors so the following should not be misconstrued as medical advice.
However, if you take the time to read the scientific research we linked to below, you’ll be pleased to find that Modafinil is a well-researched, highly safe, pharmaceutical drug with a very low-risk profile.
Modafinil has been used as a stimulant by military aviators in numerous countries and studies have consistently noted that very few people who take it experience any side effects .
Typically, fewer than 10 percent of those who take Modafinil experience side effects, and those that do report that they are quite mild.
The most common side effects are :
- Loss of appetite
- Dry mouth and throat
As Modafinil increases dopamine in the brain, experiencing a loss of appetite is normal. This can lead to dehydration and, in turn, cause some of the other side effects mentioned above like headaches, a dry mouth and throat, and nausea.
To avoid this, make sure you eat at your regular meal times and drink at least two liters of water per day when you take Modafinil. Staying well hydrated should help you avoid most side effects altogether.
People who try mixing Modafinil with 3-4 other drugs at the same time find themselves feeling ill after a while. Your brain can only handle so much cognitive overload before it starts to shut down.
Also, you may feel light-headed when you take Modafinil. This is usually solved by getting a bite to eat, as Modafinil can make you expend more energy on your work than usual.
One rare yet serious side effect reported by some clinicians is personality changes, specifically mania and very aggressive behavior .
It's one thing if your mood slightly changes while taking Modafinil. But if you're starting to rage at other people and experience an abnormally elevated mood, your body may be reacting negatively to Modafinil.
The last safety concern with Modafinil is dependence. After all, it’s classified as a Class IV narcotics agent in Sweden for a reason. As with any drug that increases dopamine, you need to use Modafinil responsibly.
Fortunately, cases of Modafinil dependence are rare , and involve people taking huge amounts. But it’s still something you should be aware of.
We recommend taking no more than 200 mg per day, at most three times per week.
If you follow those guidelines, you should be fine. We’ll share our top recommendation for a natural Modafinil alternative at the end of this guide. So keep reading!
Is Modafinil Legal in Sweden?
We’re not lawyers or legal scholars, so the following is NOT legal advice but…
Yes, Modafinil is legal in Sweden…if you have a prescription for it.
As you’re reading this article, we’re guessing you probably don’t have a prescription. After all, it’s only prescribed for narcolepsy, and that condition only affects something like 0.03% of the world’s population.
If you don’t have a prescription, it is illegal to buy, sell, or possess Modafinil here. Modafinil is classified as a narcotic agent (class 4 and 5) under Swedish national laws . No prescription, no Modafinil.
So you’ll have to disregard the “law” to buy Modafinil online in Sweden. But we’ll let you in on a little secret…No one cares.
Not the government, not law enforcement, not the neighbors, not the delivery man — no one cares about otherwise law-abiding citizens using Modafinil.
If you're concerned and can read Swedish, then we recommend you check out the information on Modafinil by the Swedish Medical Products Agency .
But the gist of it is this:
If you order Modafinil online and Swedish customs “catches” the package, they'll simply send it back where it came from. You'll have no problems — no legal issues. Plus, the online Modafinil vendor will refund your money if this happens…and it rarely does.
The absolute worst-case scenario when ordering Modafinil online to ANY COUNTRY in the world is that the package gets held up by customs and you never get it…which is why the best vendors offer money-back guarantees to ensure you bear no risk.
Once more: That's the worst-case scenario — unless you live in Japan ;(
No jail time, no police knocking on the front door, you don’t even get a fine. A traffic violation is more “illegal” than ordering Modafinil online — at least in terms of the consequences.
You won't have any issues ordering Modafinil online in Sweden.
Where to Buy Modafinil Online in Sweden | Your 2022 Guide
Okay, so we know that Modafinil is what you need to succeed…but how do you get your hands on some?
Our team has been ordering Modafinil online since our college days and we’ve made numerous orders from dozens of companies. We’ve seen online vendors come and go. We’ve even been scammed before. Based on our collective experience, we know what to look for in a reputable online Modafinil vendor.
So without further ado, here's where to buy Modafinil online in Sweden:
If you want to get Modafinil in Sweden at the best prices and in the fastest time, Buy Moda is the vendor you need to check out. We’ve made hundreds of orders from these guys over the years and we’ve NEVER had any problems whatsoever.
Here are some of the reasons why they are our top-rated Modafinil vendor:
- FAST Shipping to Sweden: When you order from Buy Moda, your shipment will be dispatched within 24 hours and you’ll get a tracking number via SMS or email. Delivery will typically take between 2-4 weeks; that’s VERY fast!
- Nice Selection of Nootropics: You’ll find all the top brands of generic Modafinil and Armodafinil here. Whatever you’re looking for, you’re bound to find it!
- GUARANTEED Delivery: As we explained above, if your order gets stopped by customs, you’ll get one free reshipment. If that one doesn’t arrive either, you’ll get a 100% discount.
- 20% Bitcoin Discount: You read that right. You can get 20% off when you pay with Bitcoin or crypto!
- Many Ways to Save: With Buy Moda, the more you order, the lower the price-per-pill gets. When you order more than $100 of Modafinil, you’ll get free shipping. When you order more than $150, you’ll get 30 free pills. Lastly, you can get a further 20% off your entire order with their discount coupon code: ‘BUYMODA#1’.
- Returning Customer Bonus: Buy Moda values your custom, so they offer a 20% bonus on your second and all subsequent orders.
We hope you can see why Buy Moda is our go-to nootropics vendor for those living in Sweden. You’ll have absolutely no hassles when you order from them. They are professional, discreet, friendly, and reliable. What more could you ask for?
Highly, highly recommended!
Get 15% off all Buy Moda products as a Modafinil.com reader.
Just use this code at checkout: BUYMODA#1
Some of you may be looking for another option. We get it. That’s why we also recommend Modafinil XL. We absolutely love this vendor and are certain that you’ll love them too.
The be precise, here’s what they do so well:
- Fast Dispatch and Shipping: You’ll get your Modafinil in no time when you order from Modafinil XL. They ship from India and Singapore, so you can get your delivery in as little as 10 working days. Shipping is free when you spend $80 or more, and Express shipping is included when you spend over $150.
- Wide Range of Nootropics: Modafinil XL stocks all the most popular nootropics brands. But they also sell smart drugs that nowhere else sells, like a sublingual version of Modafinil that offers a more intense hit.
- Big Bitcoin Discount: You can get a 20% discount when you pay with Bitcoin or crypto. That makes their prices VERY economical.
- Nice Freebies: You don’t need to order $150 to get freebies with this vendor: they include 10 free Modafinil pills and 10 free Armodafinil pills with every single order.
- Trial Pack: If you can stump up $29 for shipping, Modafinil XL will send you 10 free Modafinil pills. See for yourself how fast they ship to Sweden and how high-quality their Modafinil is – you’ll love it!
We’re sure you can see why Modafinil XL has thousands of glowing reviews on sites like Trustpilot. They’re 100% legit and do a phenomenal job.
Get 10% off all ModafinilXL products as a Modafinil.com reader.
Just use this code at checkout: ENJOY10OFF
‘Brand Name' Modafinil and Armodafinil in Sweden
If you are diagnosed with narcolepsy and get a prescription for Modafinil in Sweden, you’ll find that the drug is sold as ‘Modiodal’ in pharmacies. But Modafinil isn't the only nootropic on the scene in Sweden. Modafinil's little cousin, Armodafinil, is also widespread throughout the country and is sold under the brand name ‘Nuvigil’.
But there’s a subtle difference between Modafinil and Armodafinil that you should know about.
Armodafinil and Modafinil are “enantiopure compounds” which means they are like mirror images of each other. The only difference is that Armodafinil lasts longer, which makes it more effective.
This doesn’t necessarily mean that it’s more intense or potent because it comes in small serving sizes. Whereas Modafinil comes in 200mg pills, Armodafinil is sold in 150mg doses. This means that the effects of the two are very similar because they both benefit the brain and nervous system similarly.
However, if you don’t have a prescription and you shop online, you won’t find Modiodal or Nuvigil for sale. Instead, you’ll find generic brands of Modafinil and Armodafinil.
The most common generic Modafinil brands are:
And the most common generic Armodafinil brands are:
All four of the products listed above will get the job done. Just because they are generic drugs doesn’t mean there is any difference between them and their brand-name counterparts. They work identically.
However, it must be noted that since everyone is biochemically different and unique, certain individuals will respond to certain nootropics in different ways. It’s normal to find that you prefer one nootropic over and above the others.
That’s why we recommend that you order a sample pack and see which one works best for you.
Other Nootropics In Sweden
Modafinil is a class IV narcotic in Sweden. It’s not to be taken lightly, and it’s not to be taken too often – we would say no more than 2-3 times per week unless you have narcolepsy.
What do you do on the other days then? Well, we tend to take something else.
This is known as ‘cycling’ and that’s how we use nootropics. We ‘cycle’ our nootropics to ensure we don't develop a tolerance to any single one product.
So on top of Armodafinil and Modafinil, we also use the following natural nootropic…
Mind Lab Pro
Mind Lab Pro is the single best nootropic that you can buy 100% over-the-counter these days in Sweden.
It contains 11 key ingredients that each target different areas of cognition. These ingredients then work together to ensure your brain is functioning optimally.
Some of the nootropic ingredients actually target some of the same areas Modafinil does, like memory recall or ability to focus. For example, Lion's Mane Mushroom is a proven memory-booster that’s been used in Chinese medicine for thousands of years . It also acts as a powerful neuroprotectant so it keeps your brain in top condition.
The other notable ingredient is Bacopa Monnieri. This is one of the most highly regarded nootropics in the world and offers amazing benefits in terms of memory and overall neuroprotection .
Mind Lab Pro offers some Modafinil-like benefits, but it also helps you in ways that Modafinil doesn’t. For instance, it helps improve creativity and clears brain toxins. It also helps rejuvenate brain cells and even sets the stage for the growth of new neural pathways.
On top of everything we've just said, it increases alpha waves in the brain, which helps you have a more “relaxed” type of focused energy. Mind Lab Pro is simply the best thing you'll find outside of Modafinil and Armodafinil.
Mind Lab Pro!
The Verdict? | Sweden Edition
There you have it — the comprehensive guide to buying Modafinil online in Sweden.
We covered everything you need to know about ordering Modafinil online while living in Sweden, including how to use it and where to get it. Plus, we covered the legalities of buying Modafinil online in Sweden.
- Brown RE, Stevens DR, Haas HL. The physiology of brain histamine. Prog Neurobiol. 2001;63(6):637-672. doi:10.1016/s0301-0082(00)00039-3
- Zolkowska D, Jain R, Rothman RB, Partilla JS, Roth BL, Setola V, Prisinzano TE, Baumann MH. Evidence for the involvement of dopamine transporters in behavioral stimulant effects of modafinil. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2009 May;329(2):738-46. doi: 10.1124/jpet.108.146142. Epub 2009 Feb 5. PMID: 19197004; PMCID: PMC2672878.
- Minzenberg MJ, Carter CS. Modafinil: a review of neurochemical actions and effects on cognition. Neuropsychopharmacology. 2008 Jun;33(7):1477-502. doi: 10.1038/sj.npp.1301534. Epub 2007 Aug 22. PMID: 17712350.
- Young JW. Dopamine D1 and D2 receptor family contributions to modafinil-induced wakefulness. J Neurosci. 2009;29(9):2663–2665. doi:10.1523/JNEUROSCI.5843-08.2009
- Müller, U., Rowe, J. B., Rittman, T., Lewis, C., Robbins, T. W., & Sahakian, B. J. (2013, January). Effects of modafinil on non-verbal cognition, task enjoyment and creative thinking in healthy volunteers. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3485563/
- Pigeau R, Naitoh P, Buguet A, McCann C, Baranski J, Taylor M, Thompson M, MacK I I. Modafinil, d-amphetamine and placebo during 64 hours of sustained mental work. I. Effects on mood, fatigue, cognitive performance and body temperature. J Sleep Res. 1995 Dec;4(4):212-228. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2869.1995.tb00172.x. PMID: 10607161.
- Like It or Not, “Smart Drugs” Are Coming to the Office. (2016, May 19). Retrieved from https://hbr.org/2016/05/like-it-or-not-smart-drugs-are-coming-to-the-office
- Ooi T, Wong SH, See B. Modafinil as a Stimulant for Military Aviators. Aerosp Med Hum Perform. 2019;90(5):480-483. doi:10.3357/AMHP.5298.2019
- (2016, February 15). Retrieved from https://medlineplus.gov/druginfo/meds/a602016.html#side-effects
- Provigil and Nuvigil Side Effects. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.drugwatch.com/provigil-and-nuvigil/side-effects/
- Krishnan, R., & Chary, K. V. (2015). A rare case modafinil dependence. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4319252/
- no. 2020. [online] Available at: <https://legemiddelverket.no/Documents/Bivirkninger%20og%20sikkerhet/Bivirkningsnyheter%20annet/11-10273-20%20Summary%20of%20scientific%20discussion%204407407_2_0.pdf> [Accessed 26 December 2020].
- Swedish Medical Products Agency. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://lakemedelsverket.se/Sok-pa-webbplatsen/?q=modafinil
- Mori K, Inatomi S, Ouchi K, Azumi Y, Tuchida T. Improving effects of the mushroom Yamabushitake (Hericium erinaceus) on mild cognitive impairment: a double-blind placebo-controlled clinical trial. Phytother Res. 2009;23(3):367-372. doi:10.1002/ptr.2634
- Kongkeaw C, Dilokthornsakul P, Thanarangsarit P, Limpeanchob N, Norman Scholfield C. Meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials on cognitive effects of Bacopa monnieri extract. J Ethnopharmacol. 2014;151(1):528-535. doi:10.1016/j.jep.2013.11.008