Curious about Gorilla Mind Rush? Then you're in the perfect place.
We’re writing this review for one reason, and one reason only:
This stuff really works.
In fact, it might be one of the best over-the-counter nootropics we’ve ever tested. Yes, Modafinil is still our favorite nootropic overall, but you can’t buy it over-the-counter and you can’t take it every day.
That’s high praise coming from a team of smart drug experts who have tried dozens upon dozens of nootropics over the years. Without hyping the stuff up too much, let's talk about what you can expect when taking this powerful cognitive enhancer.
Disclaimer: Modafinil.com does not offer medical diagnosis or treatment advice. Modafinil.com makes no claims that the products referenced can cure, treat or prevent any conditions, including any conditions referenced on its website or in print materials. Patients suffering from any of these conditions should consult their physician prior to using prescription medication. This information, including any referenced scientific or clinical research, is made available for educational purposes only. Modafinil.com makes every effort to ensure that any information it shares complies with national and international standards for clinical trial information and is committed to the timely disclosure of the design and results of all interventional clinical studies for innovative treatments publicly available or that may be made available. However, research is not considered conclusive. Always consult your healthcare provider with any questions. Statements regarding Modafinil.com products are the opinions of the individuals making them and are not necessarily the same as those of Modafinil.com..
What is Gorilla Mind Rush
Before we dive too deep, let's take a look at what Gorilla Mind Rush is and what ingredients make this stuff so effective.
Gorilla Mind Rush is a nootropic, but it's different. The product seamlessly combines natural, cognitive-enhancing ingredients to keep you in the zone for hours on end.
You'll find benefits like:
- 6-10+ hours of intense focus
- Improved memory retention
- Increased cognitive abilities
- An overall sense of wellbeing
- No fatigue whatsoever
But here's the crazy thing…
These benefits aren't even the best part of this smart drug. Honestly, they aren't even close to the best part about this nootropic…
So, what is the best part of Gorilla Mind Rush?
No hangover-like effects!
Out of all the nootropics we've ever tried over the years, this is the only one that we’ve found to offer intense cognitive enhancement with ZERO hangover-like effects, or ‘come down’ symptoms.
Most nootropics that take you up will bring you back down later in the evening or the next morning.
Gorilla Mind Rush simply doesn't have that nasty side effect.
We believe this is due to the interesting blend of ingredients found in this nootropic. A blend that's being trademarked as we type this Gorilla Mind Rush review. Here are a few of the ingredients that make this smart drug so effective:
- DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol): Increases processing and transmitting of information in the brain, thus enhancing concentration and improving focus. This ingredient can also elevate mood .
- N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine: A highly bioavailable form of Tyrosine, an amino acid that increases energy and motivation – while reducing anxiety .
- L-Theanine: A common nootropic supplement and for good reason, L-Theanine complements caffeine exceptionally well. It's a natural extract from the tea plant and is responsible for the relaxation properties of tea. The stuff also boosts memory and attention to detail .
- Caffeine Anhydrous: There are many good reasons why caffeine is the most popular stimulant on earth. It offers a myriad of benefits, including improved reaction time, improved focus, and heightened energy levels .
- Di-Caffeine Malate: Another form of caffeine that is a bit smoother and milder than others. Di-Caffeine Malate has been proven to elevate mood while reducing anxiety, joint pain, and more .
- Higenamine: Now we're getting to the good stuff. This powerful stimulant hits the body within seven minutes of ingestion and offers insane focus and energy level benefits .
- Piperine (Black Pepper Fruit Extract): An essential addition to any nootropic. This stuff ensures your body can absorb all of the ingredients in the Gorilla Mind formula and is what gives it the longer-lasting effects .
Gorilla Mind Rush Side Effects
Okay great, so Gorilla Mind Rush contains well-researched ingredients. But does it have any side effects?
The side effects are very minimal, but they are worth mentioning.
Honestly, we didn't experience any side effects taking the stuff. It's the only nootropics we’ve ever used that had absolutely no hangover effects. However, we've heard reports that others have experienced the following mild adverse effects:
- Nausea. There can be mild nausea from using nootropics in general, and that goes for this one as well.
- Jitters/anxiety. Gorilla Mind Rush is a stimulant and has two types of caffeine. Just like coffee, if you have too much of it you can feel a bit jittery.
- Sleeplessness. Again, it's a stimulant. So it's not a good idea to take this before bed or you could have trouble sleeping.
- Headaches. We've heard a few people have trouble with headaches from taking Gorilla Mind Rush. We often find, though, that this is caused by dehydration. Make sure to keep a big water bottle by you when you work and you should be fine.
Is Gorilla Mind Rush Safe?
So this nootropic doesn't cause any serious side effects… but what about overdose from Gorilla Mind Rush? Is Gorilla Mind Rush Safe?
In short, yes. It's considered a very safe nootropic.
Now, to be fair, there's very little research on Gorilla Mind Rush itself. However, it's a blend of natural ingredients, and each ingredient has been well researched and found to be safe.
Most of the ingredients in Gorilla Mind Rush don't pose any problems. The only one that you may have to worry about is Caffeine. Caffeine, at very high doses, can cause problems such as anxiety and dizziness  and is probably responsible for the majority of side effects reported by Gorilla Mind Rush users.
So, yes, you shouldn't have too much of this stuff. If you have lots of it, over a long period, the caffeine could cause you problems.
So is it safe? As safe as coffee…so…yes, pretty safe.
Gorilla Mind Rush Review | Benefits and Uses
Now let's dig into what Gorilla Mind Rush did for us and why we’d highly recommend grabbing a bottle or three.
Here is our Gorilla Mind rush review:
Impressive Cognitive Benefits
Gorilla Mind Rush works better than advertised. If you want ‘laser-like’ concentration and intense focus for 6-10+ hours, then this is the smart drug for you.
Point. Blank. Period.
The stuff works and will improve focus, energy levels, and sense of wellbeing throughout the day.
Is it as strong, powerful, and potent as Modafinil?
But there's nothing (except possibly Adderall) that can take away Modafinil’s crown as the world’s best nootropic. And quite frankly, Gorilla Mind Rush doesn't need to beat Modafinil. It's an over-the-counter product, not a pharmaceutical.
If you want a pharmaceutical drug, then buy Modafinil. That stuff works. But if you're looking for the most potent over-the-counter smart drug on the market, then Gorilla Mind Rush is what you need.
Many nootropics on the market offer solid cognitive benefits. Others don't do much. Some just make you feel anxious and jittery.
On top of all that, many of these products have side effects. We often struggle with a few minor things when taking smart drugs:
- Struggling to fall asleep
- Stomach issues
- Hangover-like symptoms the next day
- Body odor
We’re pleased to say that we didn't experience any of these issues when taking Gorilla Mind.
We were able to fall asleep as usual without any issues whatsoever and wake up bright and early the next day.
This leads us to believe that Gorilla Mind might be one of the healthiest smart drugs on the market today. If you're a health-conscious individual looking for healthy cognitive enhancement without taking a pharmaceutical, this is the only nootropic you need.
Get More Stuff Done
Just like any decent nootropic on the market…
Gorilla Mind Rush will ensure you get more stuff done. It improves your focus, boosts your productivity, and lets you concentrate like no other.
You will produce more work, finish that one project you've been putting off, and generally complete whatever you want to during the day.
Popping 2-3 Gorilla Mind Rush capsules is a surefire way to complete your to-do list for the day.
No Hangover-Like Effects
As we alluded to earlier, this is our absolute favorite part of Gorilla Mind Rush.
You can take this supplement, hustle hard for 8+ hours during the day, get to bed on time, and then wake up the following morning with hangover-like feelings whatsoever.
No feeling sluggish or foggy in the morning. That's almost unheard of for a powerful nootropic!
Ideal For Creativity
Modafinil is the king of smart drugs when it comes to getting “busy” work done and pumping out content.
But the stuff isn't ideal for creativity.
Gorilla Mind is.
We were able to write some killer marketing plans while on the stuff. They took a phenomenal amount of creativity to put together. And they got results.
Gorilla Mind Rush works wonders for creativity.
Honestly, compared to lots of nootropics, this stuff is very inexpensive. If you want to get ahead in this world, you know that you can invest a lot in nootropics.
Obviously, it's worth it. The boost in performance can be well worth what you pay. But some nootropics are really expensive.
Gorilla Mind Rush isn't. It's very reasonably priced, and that's why it's such a great smart drug to start with for those who are new to nootropics or on a budget.
Not Only a Stimulant
Yes, Gorilla Mind Rush has caffeine in it, but it's not just caffeine. A lot of other nootropics manufacturers fill their product up with caffeine because it's cheap. Not Gorilla Mind Rush. It contains a range of well-research ingredients that are proven cognitive enhancers.
So you're not going to be bouncing off the walls. You're going to be productive and chill.
Sure, there are a couple.
First, one of the downsides is that Gorilla Mind Rush only ships within the US. That's because one of its ingredients, 2-aminoisoheptane aka Octodrine, is banned in many countries. So it doesn't make sense for them to export it in a big way. That means that if you're not in the US, this probably isn't the nootropic for you.
Second, it contains caffeine. Unlike Modafinil [13, 14] or Armodafinil , which are their own substances, Gorilla Mind Rush contains a blend of natural ingredients, including caffeine. Some people can't take caffeine for whatever reason, and some people react badly to it.
So, if that's you, Gorilla Mind Rush isn't going to be a good fit for you. Instead, you can try one of the many other effective smart drugs that are caffeine-free.
How to Take Gorilla Mind Rush
We’re firm believers that taking nootropics every day to increase cognition is a recipe for disaster.
Face it, if you need to pop a pill every single day to get stuff done, then you might need to rethink things and find different sources of motivation. It's simply not healthy to become reliant on a pill to keep your mind sharp and ready to roll.
You should be able to work 6-8+ hours with some focus each day. If needs be. No pills required.
That being said…
Using nootropics and smart drugs, like Gorilla Mind, can be exceptionally beneficial if you use them properly. That's why we’re writing this Gorilla Mind Rush review. This stuff helps us get more done.
But we only take smart drugs 1-2 times per week these days. We never take more than that. Ideally, on days when we’re not going to the gym. That's how we recommend you take Gorilla Mind Rush, too. A couple of times a week. Max.
Here's our dosing protocol:
- Eat a big breakfast with some carbs in the early morning
- Take 2-3 Gorilla Mind Rush capsules 30-45+ minutes later
- Down a big cup of black coffee after that
… Let the good times and enhanced cognition roll shortly thereafter!
Oh, and Gorilla Mind Rush kicks in faster than most other nootropics. So you best get yourself behind that computer screen and start creating within 30 minutes of taking this stuff.
Where to Buy Gorilla Mind Rush
As Gorilla Mind Rush is produced by one company, you don't have many options if looking to buy the nootropic online.
That's about it.
Outside of the vendor, there's nowhere else to find this stuff online. At least that we’ve found.
Gorilla Mind Rush | Verdict?
We’re extremely impressed with this natural nootropic. And there aren’t many smart drugs we can say that about these days. That’s the reason we wanted to craft this Gorilla Mind Rush review for you.
We love how Gorilla Mind Rush keeps us focused and boosts our creativity. That’s something that few other nootropics can’t offer – even Modafinil.
The stuff works and you will experience insane improvements in your productivity and focus when you take it. You will get more stuff done. It's probably the most powerful over-the-counter nootropic that we’ve ever reviewed, and we’ve tried a few.
- Pfeiffer, C. C., Jenney, E. H., Gallagher, W., Smith, R. P., Bevan, W., Killam, K. F., … & Blackmore, W. (1957). Stimulant effect of 2-dimethylaminoethanol—possible precursor of brain acetylcholine. Science, 126(3274), 610-611.
- Banderet, L. E., & Lieberman, H. R. (1989). Treatment with tyrosine, a neurotransmitter precursor, reduces environmental stress in humans. Brain research bulletin, 22(4), 759-762.
- Park, S. K., Jung, I. C., Lee, W. K., Lee, Y. S., Park, H. K., Go, H. J., … & Rho, S. S. (2011). A combination of green tea extract and l-theanine improves memory and attention in subjects with mild cognitive impairment: a double-blind placebo-controlled study. Journal of medicinal food, 14(4), 334-343.
- Carr, A. J., Gore, C. J., & Dawson, B. (2011). Induced alkalosis and caffeine supplementation: effects on 2,000-m rowing performance. International journal of sport nutrition and exercise metabolism, 21(5), 357-364.
- Norager, C. B., Jensen, M. B., Weimann, A., & Madsen, M. R. (2006). Metabolic effects of caffeine ingestion and physical work in 75‐year old citizens. A randomized, double‐blind, placebo‐controlled, cross‐over study. Clinical endocrinology, 65(2), 223-228.
- Tsukiyama, M., Ueki, T., Yasuda, Y., Kikuchi, H., Akaishi, T., Okumura, H., & Abe, K. (2009). β2-Adrenoceptor-mediated tracheal relaxation induced by higenamine from Nandina domestica Thunberg. Planta medica, 75(13), 1393-1399.
- Bajad, S., Bedi, K. L., Singla, A. K., & Johri, R. K. (2001). Piperine inhibits gastric emptying and gastrointestinal transit in rats and mice. Planta medica, 67(02), 176-179.
- Vanderveen, J. E., Armstrong, L. E., Butterfield, G. E., Chenoweth, W. L., Dwyer, J. T., Fernstrom, J. D., … & Sternberg, E. M. (2001). Caffeine for the sustainment of mental task performance: formulations for military operations. National Academy, Washington, DC.
- Frauenkron, M., Aktiengesellschaft, B. A. S. F., RUIDER, G. N., & HO, H. (2012). Ethanolamines and propanolamines. Environmental Protection, 421, 8.
- Dimpfel, W., Wedekind, W., & Keplinger, I. (2003). Efficacy of dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE) containing vitamin-mineral drug combination on EEG patterns in the presence of different emotional states. European journal of medical research, 8(5), 183-191.
- Kimura, K., Ozeki, M., Juneja, L. R., & Ohira, H. (2007). L-Theanine reduces psychological and physiological stress responses. Biological psychology, 74(1), 39-45.
- Giesbrecht, T., Rycroft, J. A., Rowson, M. J., & De Bruin, E. A. (2010). The combination of L-theanine and caffeine improves cognitive performance and increases subjective alertness. Nutritional neuroscience, 13(6), 283-290.
- Kredlow, M. A., Keshishian, A., Oppenheimer, S., & Otto, M. W. (2019). The efficacy of modafinil as a cognitive enhancer: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Journal of clinical psychopharmacology, 39(5), 455-461.
- Drugs.com. (2019). Modanifil. Drugs.com. https://www.drugs.com/monograph/modafinil.html
- Garnock-Jones, K. P., Dhillon, S., & Scott, L. J. (2009). Armodafinil. CNS drugs, 23(9), 793-803.