Curious about how to buy Modafinil in New Zealand these days? If so, you’re in the perfect place.
In this in-depth guide, I’ll breakdown everything you must know about getting your hands on the world’s most popular nootropic while living in New Zealand.
But here’s the gist of it…
Get 10% off all Buy Moda products as a Modafinil.com reader.
Just use this code at checkout: BUYMODA#1
I realize that you’re probably looking for more information than simply where to buy Modafinil online, which is why this guide continues on.
Below you’ll find information on the origins of Modafinil, its safety, and the legality of smart drugs in New Zealand. Everything you’d ever want to know about Modafinil in the country.
I am not a doctor. Nor am I a lawyer. This article was strictly created for your entertainment. There is no advice here. Always consult a medical professional before consuming any smart drugs or pharmaceutical drugs – like Modafinil. Please read my disclaimer.
What is Modafinil?
Before we dive too deep into buying Modafinil in New Zealand, let’s take a look at exactly what the nootropic is and why it’s so popular these days.
Modafinil was originally developed as a pharmaceutical ‘eugeroic’ drug. This means it was created to help people stay awake — no matter what!
The original idea was to use Modafinil to treat patients who had excessive daytime sleepiness issues — like individuals with narcolepsy or severe sleep apnea .
However, it didn’t take long for people to start learning about the off-the-label uses Modafinil offered. I’m talking about off-the-label cognitive benefits like:
- 12-15+ hours of insane focus
- Overall increased output and production
- Increased memory retention
- Improved overall cognition
- Inability to feel mental fatigue
- …And more!
Suffice to say, the stuff offers a ton of off-the-label benefits for individuals looking to get more stuff done, get better grades, and potentially make more money.
Modafinil is popular with grad students, CEOs, entrepreneurs, and more.
I wouldn’t say Modafinil is truly the “Limitless” pill in real life, but there’s no denying it’s the closest thing we have thus far. You will get more done when taking this smart drug.
Modafinil Side Effects and Safety
Unlike the NZT-48 pill seen in the “Limitless” movie, Modafinil isn’t going to make you forget what happened over several days or give you unbearable brain fog the next day.
In fact, it is one of the safest drugs you will ever come across. But this doesn’t mean it is completely free of side effects.
Here are some of the most frequently reported side effects of Modafinil that should be on your radar at all times :
- Dry mouth
- Trouble with sleeping
- Back pain
I’m slightly surprised by nervousness, as a very serious yet super-rare side effect of Modafinil is mania .
Personality changes in Modafinil are often seen – in my experience – from people who have underlying personality issues.
Here’s what I mean…
If someone is by default an aggressive person, taking Modafinil may increase the level of aggressiveness already present within that person.
Likewise, a person who is anxious all the time may find themselves feeling even more anxious with a dose of Modafinil.
What I’m trying to say is that Modafinil can sometimes amplify your default persona.
It’s one thing to be slightly more irritable due to the enhanced focus Modafinil gives you, and another thing to turn into a fretful rage-aholic.
Should you find yourself in this situation, stop taking Modafinil immediately and consult with a doctor as soon as you can.
No use in taking Modafinil if it does you more harm than good, right?
Is Modafinil Legal in New Zealand?
For many people, figuring out whether Modafinil is legal in New Zealand is an important step before placing an order. Before I made my first Modafinil purchase online, I had a bunch of crazy thoughts of the feds showing up to my front door because I bought smart drugs online.
You may have had similar thoughts ;(
Is Modafinil legal in New Zealand?
The reality is yes…and no.
Modafinil in New Zealand falls into what can only be described as a legal “grey area” these days. The reality is that Modafinil is 100% legal in the country as long as you have a prescription from a doctor.
Once you have a prescription, you can legally possess and use Modafinil in New Zealand without worry.
That’s because New Zealand “schedules” Modafinil as a Schedule 1 prescription medication . However, the country does not list the pharmaceutical drug as a restricted medicine or a pharmacy-only medication.
Which is interesting, as this means that individuals with Modafinil prescriptions in New Zealand can legally order the smart drug from wherever they’d like online.
However, according to MedSafe, the maximum you can import at one-time is three months’ worth of supply . Or roughly 90 Modafinil tablets at 200 mg per tablet.
But let’s say you don’t have a Modafinil prescription in New Zealand, yet you want to order Modafinil online. Is this possible?
Well, I’m no lawyer. So you’ll have to take my advice with a grain of salt…
But I have yet to find anyone ordering Modafinil online in New Zealand have any issues with getting their packages. The two online Modafinil vendors I recommend below both ship to New Zealand with guaranteed delivery.
This means you either get your Modafinil order or you get your money back. Guaranteed!
Furthermore, no one in NZ has ever been convicted of a crime for importing Modafinil for personal use. The worst that would happen is MedSafe throws your package away and you get a letter in the mail.
How to Get a Modafinil Prescription in New Zealand
For individuals looking to get a Modafinil prescription in New Zealand, it is possible.
While I have yet to hear of doctors in New Zealand prescribing Modafinil for off-the-label uses in the country, there are three specific ailments that can be treated with the prescription drug.
According to MedSafe, Modafinil can be prescribed to treat :
- Chronic Sleep Apnea
- Excessive Shift Sleep Disorder
Basically, if someone is suffering from excessive daytime sleepiness due to one of the ailments above, they can get Modafinil prescribed in New Zealand.
It’s hard to prove you have narcolepsy without actually having narcolepsy.
Oh, and if you claim you have sleep apnea, any self-respecting doctor will immediately order a sleep study to confirm the issues you’re having.
You may be able to claim shift sleep disorder, but most doctors will then ask for you to submit some type of proof that you’ve been working nights for months on end before prescribing a pharmaceutical drug.
So yeah, you can get a Modafinil prescription in New Zealand, but most people find it much easier to simply:
Where to Buy Modafinil Online in New Zealand | 2020 Guide
Enough of my fluff above, let’s dig into the meat and potatoes of this detailed guide.
Below you’ll find everything you need to know about how and where to buy Modafinil online while living in New Zealand — whether you’re a local or an expat in the country:
The absolute best online Modafinil pharmacy for anyone and everyone in New Zealand is:
There’s a lot to love when looking at what this online vendor offers, including things like:
- Reasonable Prices: This is the absolute cheapest way to get your hands on Modafinil while living in NZ. Modafinil XL sells Modafinil for cheap! You’ll get a great deal.
- High-Quality Products: The generic Modafinil and Armodafinil products available from this vendor are top quality. You will get legit Modafinil when ordering from Modafinil XL.
- GUARANTEED Delivery: You’re guaranteed to get your Modafinil delivered from these guys. If for some reason you do not receive your order, you’ll get a full refund or a quick re-shipment. It’s your choice.
- Fast Shipping to NZ: You can expect your Modafinil order to New Zealand to be delivered within 7-18 days. That’s pretty quick when you take customs into account. Most orders arrive in less than two weeks in NZ.
- Massive Bitcoin Discounts: You’ll save 35% off your order when you buy Modafinil using Bitcoin or another cryptocurrency. If money is tight, this is the best way to get an even better deal.
- Various Payment Options: Modafinil XL has several payment options. You can even pay with credit card when buying Modafinil from these guys!
- Good Customer Service: You’ll find the team at Modafinil XL offers some of the best customer service in the industry. You’ll find quick email response times and a solid customer support staff ready to help you.
Overall, this is the best online Modafinil vendor for anyone in New Zealand. I’d definitely start here when looking to make your first online Modafinil purchases from NZ.
Get 10% off all ModafinilXL products as a Modafinil.com reader.
Just use this code at checkout: ENJOY10OFF
Another solid online Modafinil pharmacy that ships to New Zealand is:
This online vendor ships Modafinil all around the world, including rapid shipping to NZ. Here are a few things I love about ModaPharma:
- Ships Everywhere: You’ll have no issue getting ModaPharma to ship Modafinil to NZ. This online vendor ships everywhere — and quickly!
- Guaranteed Delivery: Just like any legit Modafinil vendor, you’ll either get your Modafinil order from ModaPharma or you’ll get a full refund. Guaranteed!
- Legit Products: ModaPharma actually tests all their products to confirm the generic products they’re shipping out is 100% Modafinil and Armodafinil. You can rest easy knowing you’ll get legit goods from these guys.
- Solid Customer Service: ModaPharma has been around the Modafinil industry for ages now and knows how to help their customers. You’ll get great customer service here.
Overall, this online Modafinil pharmacy still does a great job and is recommended.
Get 10% off all ModaPharma products as a Modafinil.com reader.
Just use this code at checkout: [enter code here]
I understand that some people will not want to deal with importing Modafinil for personal use. That’s a valid concern for some people in New Zealand.
Luckily, you still have options when it comes to cognitive enhancement.
There are a couple of over-the-counter nootropics in New Zealand that are worth your money. But here is the only over-the-counter nootropic product I’ve been using as of late:
Mind Lab Pro
If you’re looking for an over-the-counter nootropic, then Mind Lab Pro is my #1 recommendation — and for good reason! This smart drug just works.
Now, don’t get it twisted.
You won’t find 12-15+ hours of focus with Mind Lab Pro like you would with Modafinil. However, you’ll get a solid 6-8+ hours of enhanced cognitive function and an insane creative boost.
I like to take Mind Lab Pro when I’m looking to crush a full day of creative work, whereas I take Modafinil when I just need to crush 12+ hours of work.
Mind Lab Pro offers a mix of 11-brain boosting ingredients that work together to enhance your mind, offer great focus, and help you get stuff done.
Overall, I’ve been more than impressed with this smart drug and recommend it to tons of people. It’s my #1 nootropic to “cycle” when I’m not taking Modafinil.
Other NootropicsIf you’re curious about other nootropics in Australia and potential Modafinil alternatives, I’ve got a couple more ideas for you. Just know that Modafinil is the ‘King’ and Armodafinil in Australia is the ‘Queen’ when talking nootropics. Hell, Adrafinil is the ‘Prince’ to take that little analogy one step further. There’s still some other nootropics in Australia that can be worthwhile alternatives. Here’s a few of my favorites:
Mind Lab Pro
Mind Lab Pro!
Modafinil in New Zealand | The Verdict?
Everything you’d ever need to know about Modafinil in New Zealand can be found above. From legalities to prescriptions to where to buy nootropics online in NZ.
I tried to make this guide all-encompassing to ensure you have everything you need to make an intelligent decision regarding nootropics in New Zealand.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to comment below. I’ll do my absolute best to find the answer to your question and get back to you.
- Modafinil. (2019, April 15). Retrieved from https://www.drugs.com/mtm/modafinil.html
- Modafinil. (2011, June 16). Retrieved from https://www.cardiosmart.org/Healthwise/d043/78/d04378
- Provigil (modafinil). (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.emedicinehealth.com/drug-modafinil/article_em.htm
- Medicines Amendment Regulations 2018. (n.d.). Retrieved from http://www.legislation.govt.nz/regulation/public/2018/0179/latest/LMS69438.html?search=sw_096be8ed817d206d_modafinil_25_se&p=1&sr=0
- Personal Importation of Medicines. (2018, October 8). Retrieved from https://www.medsafe.govt.nz/Consumers/MIET/ImportMedicines.asp
- Modafinil safety review – a wake up call. (2011, December). Retrieved from https://www.medsafe.govt.nz/profs/PUArticles/ModafinilDecember2011.htm