Curious how to buy Modafinil in Slovenia these days?
Then you’re in the perfect place.
Below, we’ll discuss everything you need to know about nootropics and smart drugs in this European country.
If you’re simply looking to order some Modafinil quickly, then here’s the long and the short of it…
Get 10% off all Buy Moda products as a Modafinil.com reader.
Just use this code at checkout: BUYMODA#1
But if you want to learn more about Modafinil, just keep on reading this guide.
We’ll cover everything from legalities to prescriptions, shipping, and where to order Modafinil online. Whether you want to accomplish more at work, study harder, or earn more money, this all-encompassing guide will give you all the information you need to succeed.
This is not legal or medical advice. This article was strictly created for your entertainment. Please consult with your primary care physician or a medical professional with close working knowledge of your health -- before consuming pharmaceutical drugs or nootropics, like Modafinil. Please read my disclaimer.
What is Modafinil?
That’s a fair question…
Modafinil was first synthesized in the 1970s by two French scientists. Clinical tests indicated that it acted as a powerful ‘eugeroic’ that could treat narcolepsy, a condition that causes people to become drowsy or sleepy during the day. Modafinil was first released in the early 1990s under the brand name ‘Provigil’ and soon found its way all over the world.
Modafinil is primarily used to treat sleep-related disorders such as:
However, Modafinil also offers a wealth of cognitive benefits. Doctors often prescribe it ‘off label’ to treat psychological ailments such as Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) , cocaine dependence , and even schizophrenia.
In short, Modafinil is an extremely versatile drug. And that’s probably what led you to this guide. Modafinil’s cognitive benefits are what have propelled it to become the world’s most popular smart drug.
These days, every financial trader, medical grad student, and entrepreneur has heard about Modafinil’s legendary benefits, and many of them use it regularly. Quite simply, Modafinil gives you an almost superhuman ability to focus and concentrate for hours on end, helping you crush your workload and dominate your competition.
We’re talking about benefits like:
- 12+ hours of ‘tunnel-vision’ focus .
- Zero urge to procrastinate .
- Reduced mental fatigue .
- Improved problem-solving skills.
- Better memory and recall .
These benefits are precisely why many citizens and expats in Slovenia and around the world are curious about Modafinil. And that’s possibly why you’re looking to get your hands on this nootropic, too.
However, before making any orders, it’s important to cover the legalities of Modafinil first…
Is Modafinil Legal in Slovenia?
The short answer?
Yes…provided you have a prescription.
In Slovenia, Modafinil is a prescription drug that cannot be purchased over-the-counter. As a member state of the European Union since 2004, Slovenia follows all EU’s rules regarding regulated pharmaceuticals.
The European Medicines Agency makes it clear that Modafinil is not to be sold or distributed without a prescription [9, 10]. This is ironclad when it comes to ANY EU member nation, and Slovenia is no different.
The only approved indication of Modafinil in the EU and Slovenia is the “treatment of adults with excessive sleepiness associated with narcolepsy”. Under Article 71 of the Directive 2001/83, Modafinil can only be prescribed by a specialist doctor on a restricted medical prescription.
To get a prescription, you will need to be referred to a sleep specialist by your regular doctor and undergo an overnight sleep test. You can’t fake having a condition like narcolepsy, and we don’t recommend that you try.
Fortunately, it’s extremely easy to order Modafinil from an online vendor. The quality is just as good as brand name Modafinil and there’s only one significant difference:
Generic Modafinil is significantly cheaper!
Where to Buy Modafinil Online in Slovenia | 2020 Guide.
Luckily for Slovenians and expats alike, several high-quality online Modafinil vendors ship to the country.
These legitimate online pharmacies offer guaranteed delivery, fast shipping, and so much more.
Our top two recommended online Modafinil vendors are:
Buy Moda is our top pick for people living in Slovenia. It’s the oldest and most trusted Modafinil vendor in the world and has many unique benefits.
- Guaranteed Delivery: Buy Moda offers a rock-solid guarantee: either you get your Modafinil or they’ll reship your order free of charge. If the second shipment doesn’t get through for whatever reason, they’ll give you a 100% refund, no questions asked.
- Superb Sample Packs: Besides Modafinil, you may also be interested in the newer drug ‘Armodafinil’ which purportedly lasts longer with fewer side effects. To help you discover the best nootropic, Buy Moda offers great value sample packs – try them all and see which smart drug suits you best.
- Professional Customer Service: All of Buy Moda’s staff are American and will be able to answer any questions or queries you may have. The support is second to none and far superior to any other Modafinil vendor in the world.
- Great Value Discounts: Buy Moda offers discounts that are simply too good to be true. If you pay with Bitcoin, you’ll get 20% off your order. And if you spend more than $150 you’ll get 30 free pills. The cost-per-pill is extremely cheap.
We could sing Buy Moda’s praises all day long but we think you get the idea! We are fully confident that you’ll have an awesome experience when you buy from them.
Highly, highly recommended!
Get 10% off all Buy Moda products as a Modafinil.com reader.
Just use this code at checkout: BUYMODA#1
Modafinil XL is another phenomenal Modafinil vendor that we recommend. They match Buy Moda in several areas and are great if you’re a first-time buyer.
Some of their unique selling points are:
- Fast Shipping from Within the EU: If you’re wary about buying Modafinil for the first time, you can pay a little extra ($35 + 35%) to get your order shipped from Modafinil XL’s UK warehouse. This means that your order flies through customs and arrives in under 5 days!
- Free Reships and Refunds: Just like Buy Moda, Modafinil XL offers free reships and refunds if required. The only difference is that free shipping kicks in when you spend just $80, and if you spend over $150, you get express shipping for free!
- Fabulous Freebies and discounts: Modafinil XL includes 10 free Modafinil tablets and 10 free Armodafinil tablets with every order – you don’t even have to add them to your shopping basket, they are already there! You also get a solid 20% off your order just by paying with Bitcoin.
Modafinil XL is a terrific vendor but we wouldn’t expect you to simply believe us…
Try them for yourself!
If you pay just $29 for shipping, they’ll send 10 Modafinil tablets for you to try free. This way you get to see the speed and professionalism of their service and the quality of their nootropics first hand before you make a proper order.
You won’t be disappointed!
Get 10% off all ModafinilXL products as a Modafinil.com reader.
Just use this code at checkout: ENJOY10OFF
‘Brand Name’ Modafinil and Armodafinil in Slovenia
When it comes to Modafinil in Slovenia, you have the option of either trying to get a prescription for ‘brand name’ Modafinil from a pharmacy or buying generic Modafinil from an online vendor.
Here’s the deal with that…
The Modafinil stocked by Slovenian pharmacies will typically be one of the following brand name products:
- Provigil (Modafinil)
- Modiodal (Modafinil)
- Nuvigil (Armodafinil)
These brands are all high quality, but they have their downsides. Most notably, they are about ten times more expensive than ordering generic Modafinil from an online vendor.
The generic products you’ll find online include:
All these brands are of exceptionally high quality and identical to the brand name Modafinil and Armodafinil that you’d find in a pharmacy. Basically, there’s no difference.
Modalert is our personal favorite generic Modafinil brand, but you can try out several different brands and find your personal favorite.
The truth is that you’ll have no problems importing Modafinil into Slovenia. The worst thing that might happen is you get your package seized by customs. You won’t get arrested as Modafinil is not a narcotic.
But you might want to stay on the safe side and use an over-the-counter Modafinil alternative that’s completely legal.
We get it. That’s why we recommend:
Mind Lab Pro
Mind Lab Pro is the world’s most comprehensive natural nootropic. It is certified drug-free and acts as a powerful ‘all-in-one’ nootropic multivitamin.
It combines 11 key ingredients that each boost, rejuvenate, and heal different areas of your cognition. These ingredients are all completely natural, meaning you can take them year-round without any side effects or dependence issues, as you’d get from Modafinil.
- N-Acetyl-L- Tyrosine, a potent amino acid that helps replenish overtaxed neurotransmitters.
- Bacopa Monnieri, which promotes greater blood flow to the brain and optimizes chemical synthesis .
- Citicoline, which boosts brain energy, improves memory, and enhances neural regeneration .
- Phosphatidylserine, which enhances long-term memory.
- Lion’s Mane Mushroom extract, which helps with neural regeneration while boosts memory .
- Rhodiola Rosea, which keeps the brain healthy during periods of extreme stress.
- Vitamins B6, B9, and B12, all of which have been shown to promote long-term brain health .
The only downside of Mind Lab Pro is that it doesn’t give you the 12+ hours of ‘laser-like’ focus that you get with Modafinil. Instead, it gives you a more modest 6+ hours, which is still long enough to get a full days’ worth of enhanced work in.
On the plus side, Mind Lab Pro is drug-free and doesn’t have any side effects like Modafinil . You can take it every day (up to five days per week) for a completely mellow cognitive boost.
It’s our go-to Modafinil alternate for a reason.
Mind Lab Pro!
Modafinil in Slovenia | The Verdict
If you were curious about Modafinil in Slovenia, that’s about it. Everything you’d ever need to know about buying Modafinil online, its benefits, and more.
We’ve discussed legalities, prescriptions, shipping, and the best online pharmacies. You know have all the information you need to succeed. Good luck!
- Mereu M, Bonci A, Newman AH, Tanda G. The neurobiology of modafinil as an enhancer of cognitive performance and a potential treatment for substance use disorders. Psychopharmacology (Berl). 2013 Oct;229(3):415-34. doi: 10.1007/s00213-013-3232-4. Epub 2013 Aug 10. PMID: 23934211; PMCID: PMC3800148.
- Gerrard, Paul, and Robert Malcolm. “Mechanisms of modafinil: A review of current research.” Neuropsychiatric disease and treatment 3,3 (2007): 349-64.
- Biederman J, Swanson JM, Wigal SB, Boellner SW, Earl CQ, Lopez FA; Modafinil ADHD Study Group. A comparison of once-daily and divided doses of modafinil in children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: a randomized, double-blind, and placebo-controlled study. J Clin Psychiatry. 2006 May;67(5):727-35. doi: 10.4088/jcp.v67n0506. PMID: 16841622.
- Dackis CA, Kampman KM, Lynch KG, Pettinati HM, O’Brien CP. A double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of modafinil for cocaine dependence. Neuropsychopharmacology. 2005 Jan;30(1):205-11. doi: 10.1038/sj.npp.1300600. PMID: 15525998.
- Müller, U., Rowe, J. B., Rittman, T., Lewis, C., Robbins, T. W., & Sahakian, B. J. (2013, January). Effects of modafinil on non-verbal cognition, task enjoyment and creative thinking in healthy volunteers. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3485563/
- Baranski JV, Pigeau RA. Self-monitoring cognitive performance during sleep deprivation: effects of modafinil, d-amphetamine and placebo. J Sleep Res. 1997 Jun;6(2):84-91. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2869.1997.00032.x. PMID: 9377538.
- Chapotot F, Pigeau R, Canini F, Bourdon L, Buguet A. Distinctive effects of modafinil and d-amphetamine on the homeostatic and circadian modulation of the human waking EEG. Psychopharmacology (Berl). 2003 Mar;166(2):127-38. doi: 10.1007/s00213-002-1315-8. Epub 2003 Jan 28. PMID: 12552359.
- Pigeau R, Naitoh P, Buguet A, McCann C, Baranski J, Taylor M, Thompson M, MacK I I. Modafinil, d-amphetamine and placebo during 64 hours of sustained mental work. I. Effects on mood, fatigue, cognitive performance and body temperature. J Sleep Res. 1995 Dec;4(4):212-228. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2869.1995.tb00172.x. PMID: 10607161.
- The European regulatory system for medicines. (n.d.). Retrieved April 6, 2020, from https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/documents/leaflet/european-regulatory-system-medicines-european-medicines-agency-consistent-approach-medicines_en.pdf
- (2018, September 20). European Medicines Agency recommends restricting the use of modafinil -. Retrieved from https://www.ema.europa.eu
- Kongkeaw C, Dilokthornsakul P, Thanarangsarit P, Limpeanchob N, Norman Scholfield C. Meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials on cognitive effects of Bacopa monnieri extract. J Ethnopharmacol. 2014;151(1):528-535. doi:10.1016/j.jep.2013.11.008
- Grieb P. Neuroprotective properties of citicoline: facts, doubts and unresolved issues. CNS Drugs. 2014;28(3):185-193. doi:10.1007/s40263-014-0144-8
- Mori K, Inatomi S, Ouchi K, Azumi Y, Tuchida T. Improving effects of the mushroom Yamabushitake (Hericium erinaceus) on mild cognitive impairment: a double-blind placebo-controlled clinical trial. Phytother Res. 2009;23(3):367-372. doi:10.1002/ptr.2634
- Kennedy DO. B Vitamins and the Brain: Mechanisms, Dose and Efficacy–A Review. Nutrients. 2016 Jan 27;8(2):68. doi: 10.3390/nu8020068. PMID: 26828517; PMCID: PMC4772032.
- Teodorini, Rachel D et al. “The off-prescription use of modafinil: An online survey of perceived risks and benefits.” PloS one 15,2 e0227818. 5 Feb. 2020, doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0227818