Bienvenue! If you’re curious about how to buy Modafinil in France, you’re in just the right place.
Interestingly enough, Modafinil was discovered and developed by French scientists. So there’s some interesting history about smart drugs and the French military here.
But before we dive into any of that, let’s talk about Modafinil and how to get your hands on the world’s most popular smart drug in France…
Get 10% off all Buy Moda products as a Modafinil.com reader.
Just use this code at checkout: BUYMODA#1
Unsurprisingly, people in France have been using this smart drug for years. French regulatory authorities were concerned about the ‘off prescription’ use of Modafinil long before the rest of the world even knew anything about this smart drug .
Soon after Modafinil was released, it became common knowledge that this pharmaceutical drug offered insane ‘off label’ cognitive benefits. That was almost thirty years ago and Modafinil has retained its crown as the world’s premier cognitive enhancer to this day.
What is Modafinil?
As you’re curious about how to buy Modafinil online, we’ll assume that you already know what Modafinil is. But just in case you’re new to the world of nootropics, we’ll quickly run through the basics.
Modafinil is a “wakefulness-promoting” drug that was discovered in France in 1974. Following a series of clinical trials, the drug was given to French soldiers during the first Gulf War to help them stay awake for extended periods, especially when they had to pull night shifts or run night missions. After extensive testing, Modafinil was introduced to the French market under the brand-name “Modiodal” in October 1994 .
Modafinil’s primary use is as a narcolepsy treatment, but it’s also used to treat cases of excessive daytime sleepiness caused by things like Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Shift Work Disorder . Modafinil also has a range of ‘off label’ uses, such as treating schizophrenia , ADHD , cocaine addiction , and other cognitive ailments. In short, it’s a potent and versatile drug.
But we’re going to go ahead and guess that this isn’t why you’re interested in Modafinil…
You’ve probably heard that Modafinil is a ‘smart drug’ or nootropic. Well, that started back in the late 1990s, when Modafinil was being prescribed all over Europe and eventually made its way across the pond to the USA. Modafinil use exploded in the USA, primarily among Ivy League grad students and Silicon Valley CEOs. They wanted to stay up for hours on end, finish projects quickly, and gain an advantage over the competition. Modafinil allowed them to do just that and quickly became a global phenomenon.
Modafinil is the world’s most powerful smart drug because it gives you :
- Zero fatigue: Modafinil raises levels of histamine in the brain, which prevents you from feeling tired or fatigued .
- Insane focus: The high histamine levels from Modafinil makes you feel alert and able to focus for 12+ hours .
- Enhanced mood and memory: Modafinil prevents the reuptake of dopamine in the brain which raises the levels of this important neurotransmitter, giving you a massive improvement in your mood and working memory .
- Heightened productivity: Modafinil also causes levels of serotonin and norepinephrine to spike which makes you far more productive .
In short, Modafinil is the best nootropic ever discovered. If you’re thinking about buying some in France, there’s one simple reason why:
Because Modafinil just works
Modafinil Side Effects and Safety
Modafinil can do wonders for your productivity and overall focus, but not everyone will react to it the same way. This means you should be well-informed about its potential side effects before you decide to take it.
Modafinil has three “tiers” of side effects: common ones, rare ones, and infrequent ones.
According to the findings of a study into the effects of 200mg of Modafinil on people without narcolepsy, the drug commonly causes side effects like nausea, headaches, and diarrhea . However, most people in the study experienced no side effects at all.
We’ve noticed that the last three side effects on this list – anxiety, nausea, and headaches – are the most common, and we believe this is due to two main reasons.
First, many people who try Modafinil for the first time are also first-time smart drug users. They are virgins to the nootropics game and have never experienced anything like the awesome power of Modafinil before.
They make the classic rookie mistakes of failing to drink enough water and skipping meals. In fact, headaches and nausea are easy to avoid, simply by staying well hydrated (2-4 liters of water per day is recommended) and eating at regular meal times, as dehydration is a common cause of headaches.
Second, Modafinil users who experience anxiety are typically people who are predisposed in some way to this side effect. Modafinil doesn’t necessarily cause anxiety, but it can elevate a person’s anxiety to a higher level.
It’s easy to feel overwhelmed and worried if you’ve never taken a nootropic before and suddenly experience a sudden surge of energy and don’t know how to properly channel it. It takes a while for your mind and body to adjust to Modafinil, so a little anxiety is to be expected.
Now let’s look at the rarer side effects.
These include – fast heartbeat, high blood pressure, and vision changes. If you ever happen to experience any of these more serious side effects – see a healthcare professional immediately.
There’s no point in using Modafinil if it doesn’t make your life immeasurably better!
Modafinil does not show any structural relationship to substances known to induce addiction, like amphetamines , and cases of Modafinil dependence are extreme rare . The tiny instance of cases involve people taking enormous amounts of Modafinil. This is a problem because Modafinil does increase dopamine in the brain and this may, in theory, lead to addiction in vulnerable individuals .
That’s why we suggest taking 100mg to begin with and no more than 200mg. Modafinil isn’t a smart drug that you can take every day. Limit it to once or twice per week to avoid building a tolerance.
So overall, Modafinil is pretty safe if you stick to the recommended dose of 100-200mg per day. But there are some people who shouldn’t take it: those who are pregnant , those who suffer from depression or anxiety, and those who are on prescription meds that may interact with Modafinil.
Is Modafinil Legal in France?
Now, we’re not lawyers or legal scholars, so the following section should not be misconstrued as legal advice. However, the truth is that in France, Modafinil falls into a legal “grey area”. It’s complicated.
Yes, you can legally possess Modafinil in the country if you have a prescription. French doctors will prescribe it for ‘on label’ uses, like the ones listed above. However, you cannot buy Modafinil over-the-counter in France without a prescription from a French doctor.
This is according to the ANSM, the French pharmaceutical regulatory agency .
No French pharmacist will sell you Modafinil without a prescription. France is a member of the European Union (EU) and the laws regarding selling pharmaceuticals are strict.
This is not like buying Modafinil in Mexico. You can’t just walk into any pharmacy and walk out with Modafinil. If you don’t have a prescription, then you may have to look online to buy Modafinil in France. Luckily, that’s not too difficult these days.
There’s one other issue that should be noted when talking about the legality of Modafinil in France. The country seems to allow prescription-only-medications (POM) to be imported via mail from other countries.
They even allow shipments from countries outside the European Union. While we haven’t confirmed this, our understanding is you can buy a three-month supply of any POM medication and have it delivered via the mail without any risk of it being confiscated by French customs.
Hypothetically, this means you can order up to 100 Modafinil pills at a time and ship them into France without a prescription.
But again, we’re not lawyers.
However, all of our test subjects have had no issues getting their online Modafinil orders delivered to France. It’s pretty easy to import Modafinil to France these days. Just keep reading below to learn how…
Where to Buy Modafinil Online in France | 2021 Guide
Our “test subjects” had no issues with their orders because we know exactly where to buy Modafinil online. We know where the best online Modafinil pharmacies can be found. Plus, we know which ones offer the fastest shipping and highest delivery rates to France.
Which is exactly what we’re going to share with you here. The absolute best online Modafinil vendors that ship to France. Sellers that offer guaranteed delivery to the country and fast shipping times.
Here are the best places to buy Modafinil online in France:
If you’re looking for well-priced Modafinil and fast shipping times to France, look no further than our TOP recommendation…Buy Moda.
Seriously, we love these guys and no-one on our team has ever had a problem receiving a Modafinil order from them…EVER!
Some of the many things we love about them are:
- Bargain-Basement Modafinil Prices: Buy Moda sells Modafinil at crazy-cheap prices. You won’t find this incredible smart drug cheaper anywhere else!
- 100% Guaranteed Delivery: When you place an order with Buy Moda, they make one simple promise; either you get your nootropics or you get a free reshipment, no questions asked. In the extremely rare event that the second shipment doesn’t get through, they’ll give you a 100% refund. Basically, there are zero risks for you.
- Industry-leading Customer Service: All of Buy Moda’s support specialists are American and have been fully trained to answer any questions you may have. Trust us; they are second to none.
- Discreet, Speedy Shipping: The guys at Buy Moda will ship Modafinil in plain packaging and it should arrive in France in around 8 days. Now that’s fast!
Hopefully, you can appreciate why Buy Moda is our top pick for anyone in France looking to buy Modafinil online.
Oh, and did we mention that Buy Moda offers 20% off when you pay in Bitcoin? That’s a phenomenal deal and well worth it.
Seriously, we can’t recommend these guys highly enough.
Get 10% off all Buy Moda products as a Modafinil.com reader.
Just use this code at checkout: BUYMODA#1
The second online Modafinil pharmacy that we recommend for people in France is: Modafinil XL
Believe us when we tell you that these guys give Buy Moda a run for their money. They ship legit nootropics into France with an astonishingly high success rate. But that’s not all, they also offer:
- Big Bitcoin Discounts: Just like Buy Moda — Modafinil XL also offers a massive 20% discount when you pay with Bitcoin. It’s a deal that’s literally too good to pass up on and well worth getting into Bitcoin for, if you haven’t done so already.
- Free Shipping: With some vendors, your potential savings on nootropics are eaten up by sky-high shipping charges. Not with Modafinil XL. They’ll give you free shipping if you spend over $80, and upgrade that to free express shipping if you spend more than $150. This means that you get your order FAST and for less money than you might have expected to pay.
- Superb Customer Service: The staff at Modafinil XL are polite, friendly, and helpful. They’ll answer any questions you may have. But to be honest, their website is so comprehensive, you can probably find the answers you need there.
- Shipping from the UK: If you’re worried about making your first Modafinil order and getting it shipped to France, Modafinil XL has got you covered. For an extra fee ($39 + 35%), they’ll ship your order from the UK. This means that your package will blast through customs in record time and arrive at your address in France within 3-5 days. It’s safe, fast, and secure.
As you’ve seen, Modafinil XL are phenomenal and come highly recommended. But don’t take our word for it…
If you cover the shipping cost ($29), the guys at Modafinil XL will send you a sample pack of 10 Modafinil or Armodafinil pills absolutely FREE! You can test the speed of their delivery for yourself and see which nootropic works best for you!
Get 10% off all ModafinilXL products as a Modafinil.com reader.
Just use this code at checkout: ENJOY10OFF
Prescription-Free Modafinil Alternatives in France
While Modafinil is the most popular smart drug in the world for good reason, it’s not the only smart drug that works.
In fact, there are many great nootropics available. Many of these nootropics are not prescription drugs, either, meaning you don’t need to go to a doctor to get a prescription or order them online. You can buy them over-the-counter throughout France.
The best natural nootropic, or Modafinil alternative, that we’ve ever tested and reviewed is…
Mind Lab Pro
If we were looking for an over-the-counter smart drug in France, we’d have to say Mind Lab Pro would be our first choice these days. This stuff offers phenomenal cognitive benefits yet is 100% drug-free.
Mind Lab Pro is potent and powerful. While it’s not as strong or as long-lasting as Modafinil, you’ll still find 6-9+ hours of cognitive enhancement from this smooth nootropic.
Mind Lab Pro is the perfect nootropic to take on days when you’re not taking Modafinil. It makes your productivity skyrocket yet comes with ZERO side-effects.
By combining 11+ brain-boosting ingredients, this nootropic feels like you’re continually drinking cups of coffee after cups of coffee — except it’s way healthier for you than that.
Highly recommended as an OTC nootropic.
Mind Lab Pro!
The Verdict? | France Edition
If you were curious about how to buy Modafinil in France, hopefully, this guide covered almost everything you wanted to know. From the benefits, side effects, legalities, and prices, we’ve covered it all.
Whether you were born and raised in France or are an expat looking to take things up a notch mentally…
Modafinil will give you the competitive edge you’re looking for.
While we’re not lawyers, you should NOT have any issue ordering Modafinil online from the vendors above and getting it shipping into France.
As the birthplace of Modafinil, the French are no strangers to wakefulness agents. You shouldn’t be either while living in the country.
- Modafinil Approved In France. (1992, February 11). Retrieved from https://www.thepharmaletter.com/article/modafinil-approved-in-france
- Modafinil Oral: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Pictures, Warnings & Dosing. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-16962/modafinil-oral/details
- Ballon JS, Feifel D. A systematic review of modafinil: Potential clinical uses and mechanisms of action. J Clin Psychiatry. 2006;67(4):554‐566. doi:10.4088/jcp.v67n0406
- Modafinil: Indications, Side Effects, Warnings. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.drugs.com/cdi/modafinil.html
- Biederman J, Swanson JM, Wigal SB, Boellner SW, Earl CQ, Lopez FA; Modafinil ADHD Study Group. A comparison of once-daily and divided doses of modafinil in children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: a randomized, double-blind, and placebo-controlled study. J Clin Psychiatry. 2006 May;67(5):727-35. doi: 10.4088/jcp.v67n0506. PMID: 16841622.
- Dackis CA, Kampman KM, Lynch KG, Pettinati HM, O’Brien CP. A double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of modafinil for cocaine dependence. Neuropsychopharmacology. 2005 Jan;30(1):205-11. doi: 10.1038/sj.npp.1300600. PMID: 15525998.
- Baranski JV, Pigeau R, Dinich P, Jacobs I. Effects of modafinil on cognitive and meta-cognitive performance. Hum Psychopharmacol. 2004 Jul;19(5):323-32. doi: 10.1002/hup.596. PMID: 15252824.
- Ishizuka T, Sakamoto Y, Sakurai T, Yamatodani A. Modafinil increases histamine release in the anterior hypothalamus of rats. Neurosci Lett. 2003;339(2):143-146. doi:10.1016/s0304-3940(03)00006-5
- Brown RE, Stevens DR, Haas HL. The physiology of brain histamine. Prog Neurobiol. 2001;63(6):637-672. doi:10.1016/s0301-0082(00)00039-3
- Zolkowska D, Jain R, Rothman RB, Partilla JS, Roth BL, Setola V, Prisinzano TE, Baumann MH. Evidence for the involvement of dopamine transporters in behavioral stimulant effects of modafinil. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2009 May;329(2):738-46. doi: 10.1124/jpet.108.146142. Epub 2009 Feb 5. PMID: 19197004; PMCID: PMC2672878.
- Minzenberg MJ, Carter CS. Modafinil: a review of neurochemical actions and effects on cognition. Neuropsychopharmacology. 2008 Jun;33(7):1477-502. doi: 10.1038/sj.npp.1301534. Epub 2007 Aug 22. PMID: 17712350.
- Lopes E, Pereira D, da Silva Behrens NS, de Almeida Fonseca H, Calvancanti PO, de Araújo Lima TF, Pradella-Hallinan M, Castro J, Tufik S, Coelho FM. Cataplexy as a side effect of modafinil in a patient without narcolepsy. Sleep Sci. 2014 Mar;7(1):47-9. doi: 10.1016/j.slsci.2014.07.015. Epub 2014 Aug 19. PMID: 26483900; PMCID: PMC4521649.
- no. 2020. [online] Available at: <https://legemiddelverket.no/Documents/Bivirkninger%20og%20sikkerhet/Bivirkningsnyheter%20annet/11-10273-20%20Summary%20of%20scientific%20discussion%204407407_2_0.pdf> [Accessed 24 August 2020].
- Krishnan, R., & Chary, K. V. (2015). A rare case modafinil dependence. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4319252/
- Volkow N, Li TK. The neuroscience of addiction. Nat Neurosci. 2005 Nov;8(11):1429-30. doi: 10.1038/nn1105-1429. PMID: 16251981.
- gc.ca. 2020. ALERTEC (Modafinil) And The Risk Of Congenital Anomalies – Recalls And Safety Alerts. [online] Available at: <https://healthycanadians.gc.ca/recall-alert-rappel-avis/hc-sc/2019/70201a-eng.php#:~:text=ALERTEC%20(modafinil%20100%20mg%20tablets,a%20circadian%20rhythm%20sleep%20disorder).> [Accessed 3 October 2020].
- Information in English. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://ansm.sante.fr/Mediatheque/Publications/Information-in-English