Curious about Modavinil? Looking for in-depth Modavinil reviews? Then you’ve come to the perfect place. In this article, we’ll be doing a deep dive on everything you need to know about this powerful cognitive enhancer.
We’ll be addressing a wide range of questions we’ve received, such as:
- What is the best source to buy Modavinil online?
- Is a prescription necessary to buy Modavinil?
- How much Modavinil should you take?
- Is Modavinil legal for personal use?
Modavinil is a generic version of the prescription medication modafinil, which was developed to promote wakefulness and treat sleeping disorders like narcolepsy.
However, in recent years, word has been spreading about the off-label benefits of Modavinil. University students, athletes, stock market traders, surgeons, and entrepreneurs are just some of the many types of people who have started to take advantage of the cognitive-boosting effects produced by modafinil-based drugs. These effects include sharper focus, higher energy levels, a reduction in ‘brain fog’, and an improvement in general well-being.
In addition, we’ll provide you with accurate and up-to-date information about how modafinil-based drugs are treated legally in different countries around the world, the proper Modavinil dosage protocol, and our top recommendation for a reputable vendor to buy Modavinil online from. Let’s get started!
Get 15% off all BuyModa
Use this code at checkout: BUYMODA#1
What is Modavinil?
Modavinil is a generic version of the pharmaceutical drug, modafinil – a medication developed in France and approved for use by the US FDA in 1998. Available as a prescription-only medication, Modavinil is designed to promote wakefulness and counteract the symptoms of sleep-related disorders, like narcolepsy, obstructive sleep apnea, and shift-work sleep disorder [1, 2, 3].
Numerous scientific studies have shown that modafinil-based medications like Modavinil offer profound off-label cognitive benefits when taken by healthy individuals. These effects include increased concentration, wakefulness, enhanced cognition, and a reduced sense of fatigue .
The most common brand-name of modafinil are ‘Modiodal’ and ‘Provigil’. Modavinil is one of the top generic modafinil products, and is produced in India by Centurion Remedies PVT LTD.
In terms of its contents, Modavinil contains active ingredients and chemical structure identical to that of brand-name modafinil, utilizing the R-(−)- and S-(+)-enantiomers . It produces exactly the same cognitive benefits as brand-name modafinil, without such a hefty price tag.
The mechanism of action for modafinil works by raising the levels of two important neurotransmitters – histamine and dopamine . The heightened sense of alertness users feel from modafinil is caused by elevated levels of histamine, while increased dopamine increases feelings of well-being and motivation [9, 10].
It can be difficult to maintain a demanding level of productivity all the time. This is why the positive effects on “mood, fatigue, and cognitive performance” have drawn so many to try modafinil and increase their capacity for “sustained mental work” .
Ultimately, these benefits can translate into all sorts of improvements in life, such as a higher income, faster skill acquisition, better grades in school, and even superior athletic performance.
Modafinil is categorized as a eugeroic – a type of medication that promotes wakefulness and alertness. However, the off-label benefits of modafinil have been garnering more and more attention from otherwise healthy people who want to boost cognitive functioning.
Modafinil benefits in terms of cognitive enhancement are listed below:
- Unbroken Focus – Under normal circumstances, it can be difficult to sit down and study or engage in mentally straining tasks like writing for more than a few hours without a break. With modafinil, it’s not unusual to find that you have unbroken concentration for far longer than would normally be possible. This is especially true if you didn’t sleep well the night before, as modafinil is “efficacious for sustaining/restoring objective performance and alertness during sleep deprivation” .
- Increased Energy Levels – While a standard workday normally consists of eight hours, the reality is that most people’s energy levels tend to dip after just two to three hours of concentrated engagement in complex tasks. As a eugeroic, modafinil is designed to help maintain a patient’s energy levels, and prevent them from feeling drowsy, and therefore unfocused. The powerful energy-boosting effects of modafinil have even been tested in military forces. For instance, a study carried out on 18 helicopter pilots demonstrated that by taking modafinil throughout the day, they were able to conduct operations for over 40 hours straight .
- Clear Thinking and Memory – Part of the reason why people aren’t able to be as productive as they’d want to, is because toxins built up in the body can inhibit clear thinking. One of the most profound modafinil benefits is heightened self-awareness, allowing you to identify unconscious habits or thinking patterns that may have been contributing to toxins accumulating, such as poor eating or sleeping habits, and correct them. Research has shown that modafinil use can improve “working memory, cognitive flexibility and planning” . Pattern recognition, episodic memory, and spatial working memory are also improved with modafinil. These benefits even affect comprehension processes like language learning .
- Positive Feelings and Motivation – There may be times where you don’t notice any progress in what you’re working on, which can cause you to lose enthusiasm and motivation for the tasks at hand. Modafinil is particularly useful in circumstances like these, since it elicits a rise in serotonin and dopamine – chemicals responsible for motivation and feelings of well-being .
No matter what complex tasks you have to attend to, the benefits of modafinil lead to higher levels of productivity, which in turn can produce massive improvements in certain areas of your life.
Modafinil Side Effects
All nootropics, and especially stimulant medications, can cause side effects. Modavinil 200 is no exception.
While there are a few common modafinil side effects that patients ought to be aware of, they tend to be short-lived and relatively minor. In fact, data has shown that fewer than 10 percent of people who take modafinil experience adverse effects .
In addition, studies conducted on modafinil have revealed that this eugeroic is one of the most well-tolerated and safest cognitive enhancers. In comparison to more commonly used illicit psychostimulants such as methamphetamine or cocaine, or even prescription stimulants like Adderall or Ritalin, modafinil has a low potential for addiction .
While this wakefulness-promoting medication is generally recognized as being safe for consumption when adhering to recommended dosage guidelines, patients have noted some minor side effects. They are listed below :
- Slightly increased blood pressure
- Dry mouth and/or throat
In order to avoid and mitigate these potential side effects, we recommend that patients prioritize hydration, and take modafinil as early as possible in the day, in order to avoid interfering with sleeping patterns.
Where to Buy Modavinil Online? | 2023 Edition
Since modafinil-based drugs like Modavinil have caught the public eye, several vendors have established a presence online in order to fulfill this rising demand.
However, this has brought about a pressing issue: how can you be sure the online modafinil vendor you’re buying from is legitimate, and selling safe nootropic products?
In addition, how can you be certain that a vendor will be able to successfully ship your order to you without having your package seized by customs and losing your money? It’s important to keep in mind that legislation regarding modafinil-based drugs varies from country to country, which can make it difficult in some cases to receive orders placed online.
In light of these circumstances, our team placed test orders to various online vendors to evaluate them as a whole. Specifically, we wanted to learn about their prices, quality of products, speed and reliability of delivery, as well as their customer service.
After conducting our investigation, our team concluded that BuyModa is the number one site to buy Modavinil online from. We’ve listed a few reasons for this as follows:
- Competitive Prices: Modavinil is available at BuyModa in various amounts to patients with a valid modafinil prescription. Thirty Modavinil tablets start at $69, and the price per tablet declines with higher volume orders. Plus, worldwide orders totalling more than $150 qualify for free shipping, except for the UK and EU, and for orders from the US to the US.
- Delivery and Quality Satisfaction Guaranteed: Orders for Modavinil on BuyModa normally arrive within two to four weeks, and are guaranteed to arrive within 30 business days. As part of BuyModa’s commitment to 100% customer satisfaction, orders that fail to reach their destination are shipped once again at no extra charge. If the second shipment is also unsuccessful, customers will receive their money back 100%.
- Genuine Nootropics: When ordering Modavinil from Buy Moda, you can have peace of mind knowing that your medication is 100% legitimate, since all nootropics sold at BuyModa are sourced from well-established pharmaceutical manufacturers. Medications are verified in world-class, ISO-certified laboratories. On top of that, all products are approved by the FDA and equivalent health authorities in most other countries.
- Crypto Discount: If you prefer to pay using cryptocurrency, you’ll be happy to know that BuyModa offers an extra discount of 20% when you use Bitcoin to finalize your order.
Extra Incentives: Every Modavinil purchase from BuyModa includes two special bonuses: 30 free Modavinil tablets for orders over $150, plus 20 free Modvigil tablets added to your next purchase.
Modavinil is currently available at BuyModa, one of the top online vendors of 100% legitimate modafinil and nootropics.
Get 15% off all BuyModa
Use this code at checkout: BUYMODA#1
How Much Does Modavinil Cost?
Since Modavinil is a generic version of modafinil, it is significantly cheaper than trade-name brands like Provigil, which can often cost over $700 for a mere 30-day supply.
You might be wondering… what are the differences between generic drugs and name brands?
While some might be under the impression that generic drugs are inferior in quality and effectiveness, the reality is that generic drugs are developed to function exactly the same way as brand-name drugs in regards to their dosage protocol, potency, and method of action.
Please refer to the table below to understand the prices for specific quantities of Modavinil:
With the recent availability of generic medications, it’s now possible to take advantage of enhanced focus and cognition produced by modafinil, without breaking the bank.
Modavinil Dosage and Tolerance
Making sure you have an accurate understanding of a medication’s dosage protocol is crucial. You might be wondering… what is a suitable Modavinil dosage? Is it common to develop a dependency on Modavinil?
Since Modavinil is a generic form of modafinil, the dosing protocols for this medication are identical to that of any other modafinil-based drug.
A standard modafinil dose is 200 mg per tablet, regardless of the brand . For those who are looking to achieve heightened focus and productivity, along with other modafinil benefits, a 200 mg Modavinil dosage will typically help you concentrate on complex tasks for over ten hours after consumption. However, patients who are more sensitive to stimulant medications would be advised to start with a lower dosage to evaluate tolerance and potency of effects.
Regardless what dose you take, it’s recommended to administer Modavinil early in the morning. By doing so, the 12-15 hour half-life will have elapsed, allowing you to wind down in the evening and avoid disrupting your sleeping pattern.
Research has shown that extremely high doses of Modafinil can lead to dependence . To avoid this, we recommend the following:
- Do not exceed more than a 200 mg Modavinil dosage per day
- Use Modavinil less than three times per week, and not on consecutive days
- Abstain from using modafinil for at least two weeks every two to three months
Is Modavinil Legal?
Since Modavinil is a generic brand of modafinil, identical legislation applies to this medication as with brand-name modafinil. With that said, nearly every country across the world requires that you have a valid prescription to purchase modafinil-based drugs like Modavinil.
You might be wondering… can you possess and use Modavinil if you don’t have a doctor’s prescription for it?
The answer to this question will depend on certain factors, such as where you reside and what the local regulations are for modafinil-based drugs.
Refer to this list of modafinil legal classifications in various countries:
- Australia: Modafinil and its generic variants is classified as a Schedule 4 substance in Australia, and can therefore only be purchased with a doctor’s prescription for narcolepsy and sleep apnea . Permission is not required to import or export modafinil-based medication in or out of the country .
- Canada: Modafinil can only be obtained with a valid prescription, as it is classified as a Schedule 1 prescription drug. While modafinil-based medication cannot be ordered online to Canada in most cases, possession is not a criminal offense .
- United Kingdom: Modafinil-based medications are only prescribed for narcolepsy in the UK . Possession of modafinil is not a punishable offense according to the UK Misuse of Drug Act 1971 .
- United States: Categorized as a “Schedule IV” substance by the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), the only guaranteed manner of legally obtaining modafinil-based medication in the United States is if a physician provides you with a modafinil prescription, and purchasing it through a licensed pharmacy as Provigil or generic modafinil .
If you’re an athlete competing on a professional level, and you’ve used a modafinil-based medication or are planning to, then keep in mind: modafinil is listed as a banned substance. The USADA and WADA have forbidden the use of modafinil, and by extension, all generic modafinil-containing medications .
Should an athlete use Modavinil during training or even weeks prior to a competition, all it takes is for a drug screening to detect a trace amount of this drug to warrant a disqualification.
Modavinil vs. Modalert vs. Provigil /// Modavinil vs. Waklert vs. Nuvigil
With all the choices available today for different brands of modafinil-based drugs, how can you tell the difference between them? What sets Modavinil apart from other brands like Modalert or Provigil?
While it may seem like these different brands of modafinil don’t differ in the slightest, they all have distinct aspects that set them apart from each other.
Modavinil vs. Modalert vs. Provigil
One of the only options for patients to obtain FDA-approved modafinil used to be the brand-name Provigil. However, the market for modafinil-based medication changed drastically in 2012, when the patents to produce modafinil expired, allowing generic versions of this medication to be permitted for sale and distribution.
One of the main differences between Modavinil, Modalert, and Provigil, is that Modavinil is a much more cost-effective option than the latter two brands. Provigil is particularly expensive, often costing more than $700 for just a 30-day supply. In contrast, 30 Modavinil tablets only cost $69, while also sharing an identical dosage protocol as other brands, and producing the same beneficial effects.
Modavinil vs. Waklert vs. Nuvigil
In general, modafinil-based drugs like Modavinil are available in 200 mg tablets. On the other hand, the more potent version of modafinil, armodafinil, tends to come in 150 mg doses under brand names like Waklert and Nuvigil.
Another difference between Modavinil, Waklert, and Nuvigil, is price. Up until the patent for modafinil expired, Nuvigil was one of the only available FDA-approved armodafinil medications.
Now that less expensive generic versions of armodafinil are available, like Waklert, Nuvigil isn’t quite as popular. In comparison to both these medications, Modavinil is even less expensive. However, keep in mind that this difference in cost reflects the variation in potency, as Modavinil is not as potent as Waklert or Nuvigil.
Modavinil Reviews | Verdict
In this Modavinil review, we’ve gone into full detail about everything you need to know about this potent wakefulness-promoting medication. By having a greater understanding of the benefits, side effects, dosage protocol, and legal circumstances of Modavinil, we hope you can make an informed decision on whether this medication is right for you or not.
While Modavinil is a generic version of modafinil, its effects and mechanism of action are almost identical to that of a trade name like Provigil. However, Modavinil is a far more budget-friendly option, making it a great choice for those looking to experience the effects of modafinil without breaking the bank. Currently, Modavinil is produced in India by Centurion Remedies PVT LTD, and is available for purchase worldwide.
Modafinil-containing medications like Modavinil are normally prescribed to patients diagnosed with sleep-related issues, like narcolepsy. In recent years, more and more otherwise healthy people looking to gain a competitive edge in their field or profession have gravitated towards this medication because of its off-label benefits of cognitive enhancement. These effects include increased mental clarity, memory, focus, and motivation.
Most stimulant medications like Adderall or Ritalin are known to cause a number of harmful side effects. In contrast, modafinil-containing medications like Modavinil are far safer to consume and have a much lower toxicity profile.
If you hold a valid prescription for modafinil, and you’ve been wondering which brand of medication would be right for you, then check out BuyModa to learn more and make your purchase.